It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 4 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Thanks
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:14 pm 
Site Admin

Yeah, thanks for finding that- I had looked everywhere and didn't think it was in that one- But what do I know-not much unless I write it down-quick. I am going to the doctor tomorrow and then to see Suzy again. My daughter uses the computer in the afternoons and so I won't be on it tomorrow until late... wjh

Post subject: masage
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:35 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hey Laurie,

The massage with the basalt stones is called
hotstone massage...

TEnder Loving Care
Kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:57 pm 
you are very welcome white swan ...
:lol:
Kira

Post subject: Healing
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:14 pm 
Yes, very true, Sue, it is really sad. I think many people are afraid to aknowledge that they believe in miraculous healings or so-called "miracles".

It is also very common, that people who are gifted with healing powers, like Elvis, are not successful in healing THEMSELVES.
Larry Geller told that Elvis had asked him many times before going on stage to give him a healing by laying Larry`s hand on (Elvis` throat, for example).

Elvis understood himself to be a CHANNEL for God`s healing energy, he never claimed that he himself could heal anybody. That again shows so beautifully Elvis` humility! That`s true greatness. :D

Christine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:09 pm 
BEING RAISED IN THE SAME BELIEFS AS ELVIS, I HAVE SEEN MAY THING THAT THE POWER OF GOD CAN DO THROUGH PEOPLE. I ALSO KNOW ESPECIALLY IN THIS DAY AND AGE, PEOPLE DON'T WHAT TO BELIEVE IN THESE BELIEFS. BUT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO TO THE BIBLE AND ALL OF THESE VERY SAME THINGS ARE WHAT JESUS DID, AND MANY OTHERS. I HAVE EXPERIENCED MYSELF MIRACLES, CASTING OUT OF DEMONS, AND HEALINGS, SPEAKING IN TOUGUES, AND INTERPATION. BARB!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:32 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Barb, I've too been around similar beliefs for years so am very familiar with them. I believe healing is for today. In fact, I think each person has the capacity to heal.

Jesus said that we would be able to do what he did and even greater things. But I still think the church (incl. me) has some spiritual growing to do. For instance, there really shouldn't be any world hunger at all. Remember when Jesus fed the 5,000 people with only a few loaves and a couple of fishes? Well the church (and anyone who believes) ought to be able to do that as well. Our Creator's resources are unlimited!!!

And also things like levitation, teleportation, telepathy, invisibility etc. -- I think each of us has the potential to do these things. It's just that we live in a society which progams them out of us from birth.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:25 pm 
Site Admin

I remember an article I read not long after Elvis died about two young women - identical twins, who had a rare blood disease. They went to Elvis' gravesite and prayed (not to him, but through him, so to speak) and when they went for their next check-up soon after that, there was no sign of the aliment!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:52 pm 
SUE LAURIE AND MAIA WANT IS REALLY ASHAME, IS ALOT OF CHURCHES NOW DAYS TRY TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK THAT WANT THE LORD DID, AS FAR AS HEALING, CASTING OUT DEMONS, AND SO FORTH. HAPPENED BACK IN JESUS TIMES AND DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH TODAY. BUT MY BIBLE SAYS IS THAT IF YOU BELIEVE AND ASK FOR THE LORD TO HELP YOU DO THESE THINGS IN HIS NAME, AND ASK FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT TO COME INTO YOU' THEN YES THESE THINGS ARE FOR US TO DO TODAY TO. BARB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

ola,
"do massage and practice some of the types of massage that has ancient roots. Some people just have that gift-s"

Late friday i went back since years to a meditation group. The woman who lead this group is psychic, did'nt know that at first, but i knew her but never have seen her before. Later that evening she told me she knew me, but from another timelife. She said also that 'I was ready' and soon will get psychic pictures...??? oh my gosh, this i cannot belief because i am so afraid but she told me I'm very protected...
at the end of the evening i gave her my little card witht he coordinations of my practice, she didn't knew that. Suddenly she said: this is nothing yet, but it will open the doors for you. you are going to (and then she pointed in the air'.

Healer in future? who knows........

then came the surprise of the evening: she said she knew me from another time. She said, what about Joan of Arc? and i said: don't you recognise her?
then it was very quiet at that moment and there was a familiar band between us, nothing else existed at that moment
She said: I had the honour to stand in battle next to her! and she said this with lots of respect towards me.

Many years ago i had a vision, that i was standing next to Archangel Michael but i was Joan of Arc.

Maybe in future will get more info, because i still cannot belief this 100 percent.... but it seems to me it could be yes.

TLC
kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:14 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Kira,

Joan of Arc had a fighting spirit. I think you have that same kind of fighting spirit, only not against people, but against the darkness of this world. You believe & fight for positive things to happen in peoples lives and in this world. It could be the dream was symbolic of the tough warrior spirit you have, a spirit which fights for love & peace.

And it wouldn't surpise me if God does use you to become a healer. I think you do have the faith for it. And maybe this massage therapy you are doing now could also be used to go along with superantural healing. I think you are already being prepared for a wonderous future. God is preparing you even now; that is what I sense. Gosh I get goosebumps writing this. Kira, God has great plans for you!!!!

Page 2 of 4 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next