It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Hearing Elvis's Voice?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:59 pm 
Pharaoah

I haven't told anyone of this yet incase some people think I've totally lost my mind LOL

But recently I've been hearing Elvis's voices shout my name at random times, it started a few weeks after Michael Jackson passed away and I was really upset and crying over it and basically was having a hard time dealing with it and I decided to put my ipod earphones in to try and cheer myself up and I didn't have it loud and I heard Elvis shout out my name very clearly, well my dad was in the room with me and I took my earphones out and asked my dad what he wanted and he said he didn't say anything and asked him if he heard someone shout and he said no and I've experienced this a few times, not much at the moment as I haven't really responded to him, hope he didn't think I was being rude by not answering back. Has anyone experienced this? And do you think he's doing to get my attention?

Post subject: Re: Hearing Elvis's Voice?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:15 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Emma, first thing, I definitely believe that you might have heard Elvis' voice. I myself have never experienced that.
Question is how d you exactly know it was HIS voice, because first you thought it was your father calling you. And I wonder , if it was Elvis, why he didn't say anything else to you...?!? Maybe your intuition, the small voice within, will let you know the truth. Elvis listened very much to that small voice within, our intuition or soul speaking to us. :D :hello:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:52 pm 
Pharaoah

That's why I asked my dad first since he has a similar speaking voice but he didn't speak all that time and just watched the TV and no one was in the house besides me and my dad that day. I'm not sure why he didn't say anything else though :? , he proberly had his reasons lol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:51 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Emma it is Great to See you, how have you been? I to have heard Elvis Call my Name in a Dream, in fact I had the same dream 3 times and Elvis called my name all 3 times. I was at the top of these Stairs that I feel were the ones as you go into GraceLand, and when I got to the top of the stairs there were 3 doors and I couldn't find Elvis. I would call out to him, but he wouldn't answer me but when I would go back down the stairs he would call out my name again. When I told about this Dream on here at ELC, I was told that Elvis wanted me to through my Spirit come up to where he was like in a Meditation. So maybe that is what Elvis is calling out to your for, at least I would go some where it is Quiet and see what Happens. :love:

Last edited by Rose-Lyn on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:09 pm 
Pharaoah

Hi Rose, I'm fine thanks :D, just over whealmed with college work at the minute so I don't have much time to myself without a teacher giving me another huge essay to do :( LOL, I'm there until the 17th of December and then I'm off for christmas but I have to go back on the on the 5th of January, on my b-day as well :(

Anyway I I didn't hear his voice in a dream, I was wide awake, it was evening time when it happened and I've heard it a few times when I'm on my own and been dismissing it for a while, I've been hearing voice of spirit for just over a year and sometimes I still get alarmed from it but getting more used to it.

I went to bed last night pretty early because I was up at 6AM for college and since I couldn't sleep properly, I did what you said and try and meditate for a while, I haven't been doing it for weeks now because I don't have time to do so, anyway I asked Elvis he required anything from me and why he's been shouting my name, for about 4-5 minutes nothing much happened, just the usual loud humming I get in the right ear which started making me dizzy.

I tried again and this time a image of Graceland appeared and I was stood on the step of the door way, I'm usually in a wheelchair but in meditation I never appear like that, I see myself as able bodied and anyway no one was around and I could see the Christmas lights wrapped around the tree's on the front lawn, they wearn't lit up since it looked like mid afternoon. I knocked on the front door lighly, by that point my whole bodied tingled, the door opened and Elvis stood there looking gorgeous as ever, dressed in casual cloths and tinted sun glasses and giving me the biggest smile ever and saying I've never visted Graceland, everything I saw was in such detail from the strands of hair on Elvis' head to the shiny floor of the lobby of Graceland.

Has he closed the door behind me, I just stood there thinking what to say, I did plan what to say before I started but my mind went blank and felt embarassed :oops:, I think he knew I was nervous and smiled at me for a second and he then took hold of my hand and asked sweetly if he could give me a hug, I said yes so quiet so he could barley hear me and he wrapped his arms around me tightly. At first I thought "This is just a girl's over active imagination" but I kinda felt it was real to and felt emotional from it because the love I felt from him was so strong and over whealming, I can't explain it really.

When I FINALLY let him go :lol: I asked him why he kept calling my name and if he needed anything from me, he said he didn't require anything from me and that he just wanted to connect with me, I asked him why and he simply said "Because you have a good heart, a good soul and the love you show for everyone, including me is genuine" That meant SO much to me because lately I've felt hated and kind of the black sheep from everyone around me and I always try my best with everyone but I get it thrown back in my face again.

I looked at him for a second, the whole meeting happened in the lobby of Graceland, we never moved. I explained that I had to sleep because I had be up early, he laughed a little and gave me a little kiss on the lips and even though it was only meditation, my lips tingled.

I woke up and I turned on my left to TRY and sleep and the best bit was as I was laying there I could feel him stood beside my bedside and I knew it wasn't my imagination at all :shock:, his presence felt so loving and calming and before I went to sleep, I turned to were I could feel him standing and I asked him, when I meditated with you again, where will our meeting spot be? He said "Well where would you like it to be?" I said "Graceland" and he laughed and said "Graceland it is then" in his beautiful deep voice I could listen to all day and so clearly. Before he went I asked him "You don't think I've totally lost my mind do you?" and he said NO! so seriously and I said "You sure about that?" and I could hear him laughing :lol: and the VERY last thing he said was "Emma, I'll always be around to guide you and love you. Now get some sleep younge lady!" and I went to sleep feeling all warm and fuzzy :lol:

By this morning the whole meditation kinda of slipped my mind because I was worrying over some work I didn't finish on time and as I was doing my make up, trying not to fall asleep in the process, I heard "Good morning" and I smiled and carried on :lol:

I've felt so much better and happier than I have been feeling and I know his friendship, love and guidance will always be there :love:

I do angel card readings and I keep getting a card which says to write down your meditation experiences etc, I might take their guidance to read back on :D

Sorry its long :oops:

Last edited by Emma_Loves_Elvis on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:30 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:shock: :hello: WOW EMMA! That is Just So Awesome, and I'm so Happy that you had this Wonderful Experience. Isn't that Man Just Somethin' Else? Elvis will Always be with all of us Just like the Lord, all was have to do is ask. :love:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:43 pm 
Pharaoah

Aww yeah he's lovely :oops: , I still felt kinda silly though being all shy and not being able to look at him proberly, I'm sure I'll get over it :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:23 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Emma you did a whole Lot better then I would have,if what happened to you would happen to me.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:10 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

This is beautiful, Emma and thank you very much for sharing your experience with us! It's truly lovely and proof of how Elvis can still, from where he is in the Kingdom of Heaven, reach out and touch people!

Quote:
I asked him why he kept calling my name and if he needed anything from me, he said he didn't require anything from me and that he just wanted to connect with me, I asked him why and he simply said "Because you have a good heart, a good soul and the love you show for everyone, including me is genuine"

I really feel this is exactly the reason Elvis did appear and speak with you in these instances, Emma! :) :D Exactly as he said, Elvis just wanted to be there to connect with you and to make you feel happy and at peace! The LORD, in all His wisdom and goodness, has a great angel-helper in Elvis, someone who can spread out and reach people in Love!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:12 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sue-Crystal Rose wrote:
Quote:
I really feel this is exactly the reason Elvis did appear and speak with you in these instances, Emma! :) :D Exactly as he said, Elvis just wanted to be there to connect with you and to make you feel happy and at peace! The LORD, in all His wisdom and goodness, has a great angel-helper in Elvis, someone who can spread out and reach people in Love!

That's exactly what I feel, too!! :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next