It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Hearing Elvis's Voice?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:29 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:D :P :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:17 pm 
Pharaoah

Dear Emma,

My name is Regine and like you I love Elvis. I'm 39 and I have loved Elvis since I was 10 years. I heard Elvis's voice once a long time ago.
I was 13. I came home from school and I was alone at home. I was upstairs when I heard him. I wasn't thinking of him or anything when suddenly I heard the song "stuck on you". It was so clear, that I thought that my parents came home and put a record on. It was as clear as if someone was playing a record. I hurried to living room ... but there was no one. At that point the song had stopped. At the time I was convinced that I had heard Elvis. I remember thinking that I experienced a very special event. I wrote it down, because I wanted to remember it forever. I never heard Elvis's voice like that again. Today I search for an answer for what happened back then. Was Elvis on the radio of a car driving by? Was it a neighbour's radio I heard? I still wonder. But I secretly hope that I heard Elvis. I hope that he is still with us, but I can't be sure. It seems so absurd to believe that he's still around. Sometimes I try to call him, to talk to him. But he never answers. Perhaps it's just wishfull thinking.
I hope this helps you.
Best regards,
Regine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:23 pm 
Phoenix

hi emma it sounds possitively beautifull and as we all know elvis would never hurt any of us fans, he wanted to reasure you that you werent hated and to take heart , im so jealous lol, i wish i could have heard him lately, i too sometimes feel hated for no reason for a while, but i think things have a reason for happening .
i heard him once while in my dads car lol, you could have read it but it dissapeared a while ago, but to cut a long story short, elvis told me to turn round , as to turn round to the windscreen , when i did there was a van driving in front of us called elvis components, not sure why the name is such, i imagine them selling elvis robots or something lol,i wish tee hee, but i guess it must mean something to owner of business, next thing i heard was elvis laughing his bottom off lol, the thing i recall most is the feeling it left me with at time.

his voice left pictures in my mind of all things burgers lol, and a southern gent feel, quite took my breath away it did.
i didnt say anything to mum and dad , incase it was my imagination, i wish he could visit again maybe someday .

treasure youre visit emma it was designed im sure to show he cared and positive proof that you indeed are a good soul and need not fret anymore.
we all have our offdays, just some times we wonder why some folks react to us the way they do, but if we are sure of ourselves as nice people, we should not take on anyones elses negativity, and question ourselves , youre a good soul im sure, and this group is blessed to know you
god bless and nice to know you
love always julie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:35 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amen, ladies!, and thanks for all sharing your beautiful dreams with us at ELC! Hi and hey Regine, great to hear from you again! Hope all's well with you! :)

Happy Easter, ladies! :) :hello: :hug:

best wishes, Sue/Crystal Rose (formerly White Swan AND Rainbow Light)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:50 am 
Site Admin

Yes girls, I believe that is what he does, in his lifetime he helped people in every way he could, be it in speaking with them, just showing up when they were in need, looking out for them, and standing up for them in time of trouble or stress. He said he wanted to give back to the people, to some how pay back for all he had been given in life, because without their love he would be nothing. He said that love was the greatest gift of all, and to feel unloved was the most horrible feeling because Love is life it's self. Jesus spoke of love throughout his time here, and Elvis tried to practice that every day. He said he sllipped, he made mistakes, he lost his temper but he tried and that is all anyone can do. The best we can with what we have in life, so yep, girls, he came, he spoke, he stood by and he continues to do that. it is his "job" as an angel apparently from the things so many people from all walks of life, and all over the world, have shown by their experiences with this guy who only wanted to do the best he could with the gifts he was given at birth. And he's not finished yet... He ministers unto the masses by his music, his memory, his spirit and even, yes even...through those "fims" because little kids love them...
and there are good messages in every one of those "fims". There are angels among us...and one of them just can't help himself, He has to get involved,
how wonderful for us' uns! wjh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:56 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
And he's not finished yet... He ministers unto the masses by his music, his memory, his spirit and even, yes even...through those "fims" because little kids love them...
and there are good messages in every one of those "fims". There are angels among us...and one of them just can't help himself, He has to get involved,
how wonderful for us' uns! wjh

Oh yeah, for sure! :) :P :D :hello: :hug:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:01 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: That Angel Man of Ours can get as Involved as he Wants! :D :lol: :love:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:20 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Ya got that right, sis! :D :D :) :hello: :hug:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:02 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :wink: :lol: :love:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:18 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:) :D :hello: :hug:

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2