It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Elvis & Alexander
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:42 pm 
Site Admin

I have been wanting to write something for ELC on what I have beleived to be an incarnation of Elvis' (Alexander the Great)...just have not been able to find the time to do it yet. I have been conflicted about sharing this insight, as Alexander has very bad press in history...seen as a bloodthirsty conqueror. However, one book I read years ago from the library (so wish I had kept the title!) stated that when he died (and it is suspected that he was POISENED), he was slandered considerably by his foes, who did not want him to become adored after his death.

Alexander WAS a conqueror and he did a good job of "land aquisition." This was the way of things in those days. In my opinion, one must be careful not to judge historical figures from the platform of modern times. The whole world in that age was geared to aquiring territory and subjects. The planet as a whole has spiritual evolved since then, but anyone, even the vanquished, would have found the ideas of our current Western cultural ideaology puzzeling.

By the standards of the time, Alexander the Great was considered a fair conqueror. He stepped outside of convention often to show compassion to his enemies and those under his power.

Unfortunately, as were many soldiers of that time, he was also an alcholic, which sometimes caused his behavior to be unpredictable. And yes, Alexander had men as well as women as lovers...so did most Greek males in that age, and just about every soldier of the time took what they could get, so to speak. It was certainly the accepted behavior among the Greeks.

In any case, since most people do not understand Alexander the Great from that perspective, I have been low-proflie about what I believe to be his "Elvis connection." Unitl now. When Wanda shared the dream with me, I felt that I should open this door.

Here is what Wanda shared:

Quote:
He thought he lived many years, many lives and had connections to Europe and Egypt and the "desert areas" he said, had lived in colorful, beautifully decorated tents and rode Arabian horses- he thought he had a black one that was killed in battle- he had dreams about it and all the blood that covered the ground where his horse lay dying as he knelt holding it's head in his lap. He had such a clear vision of that-he went into detail (he often did such things as over detail some times) about the bridle that was beautiful, hand made and elegant, the horses eyes as they looked "in to my soul" as it was dying and having taken the bridle off and wearing it around his body, like an ornament while fighting battles against men wearing beards and helmuts- he thought they were from another country- robbing anyone they came upon. He thought he had two wives-many children and that he too was killed in battle- with a spear through the body just below the sternum...he said. And he wondered if that was why he had problems with his stomach and upper transverse colon... from an old injury???

I then mentioned that Alexander had a "famous" horse that died in battle, to which Wanda responded in a personal e-mail to me:

Quote:
Maia, more about the black horse and Elvis' dream visions... from one of his other phone friends...she said he had told her about his Egypt connections and she related the tents, desert, battles and the black horse that he "always rode into battle against the helmeted enemy and she said this, He said the horse took a spear in the chest that put it to the ground and Elvis

"leaped off, and all the blood, the life's blood was gushing from the ripped open chest of my horse, but as I fell to the ground, in the blood to hold his head as he lay dying, he looked into my eyes and I saw his spirit body come out, rise up, stand proudly in perfect health before me, then he ran like the wind, the sand rose from his hoofs, he joined the wind and raced into the sky and into the clouds of the heavens above me. And in my arms was his lifeless head, eyes still fixed on me. I took off his bridle, that I made my self, pounded silver and hand wrought leather, crossed it over my chest, and fastened it to my waist so he would forever ride with me. I looked around at the battle ground, my men fighting, dying as far as I could see, and there behind me stood another fine horse, waiting for me to take up arms on him and I did... I did...and died there. I died there...god, I died there on the sand...I know it. There is a dome...of stone...brazilianite stone... like quartz maybe...it is a tomb and I...
am there... so is the pounded silver ornaments made for my black horse..."

She read that passage he wrote to me-she keeps it framed in her office/bedroom area.

Glenda asked him to write that down for her-he did and sent it to her in an Easter card... Isn't it weird that I would remember that and then she brought it up at Easter time now?????

I then sent Wanda links to some "Alexander the Great" websites, and on his horse, Bucephalus, and she responded to me:

Quote:
I thought it was interesting to see that Alexander's horse was depicted with conchos on it's bridle-In another picture the horse has 3 round "pounded silver" chochos two at the nose piece at the side, two at the brow piece at the sides and one in the center of the brow piece... the other picture didn't show much detail on the bridle but then how would anyone know exactly- Elvis was detailing it-that he made it of hand wrought leather and pounded silver.

And was exact in saying the horse died from a spear to the chest and bled out immediately as he held it's head. Very dramatic-and detailed for a dream like that-seeing the sand from its hooves kicked up, rising into the wind to the heavens... of course Elvis was dramatic about many things... but he had a very good memory for detail too. Glenda said when he told her about it was "on stage" in speech and hushed as he spoke...you know that voice...reciting things he wanted people to appreciate. And that he said, oh the blood pool is around, all around...and he knelt into it to hold the horses head as it looked at him...and died. She thought he was going to cry over it...but he pulled himself together and went on... She said he said that there was a city where he lived-he had power over many-and that he died in battle and that to get to his home he crossed water. He told her he had two wives - she didn't think he said at the same time-was Alexander married more than once? And he "lost" children...with one wife who's children didn't live and who died in childbirth.

Alexander certainly went into Egypt. He also had two wives and several children, both ligtimate and otherwise (as was true of most men in that age). In fact, he had the two wives at the same time, as this was custom then.

When Bucephalus was killed out from under him in battle, Alexander had his body transported back to...not sure where....and had him buried in a special, oranate tomb with full funeral ceremony!

Here are some links on the web to Alexander the Great and Bucephalus:

http://pothos.org/alexander.asp?paraID=121&keyword_id=6&title=Bucephalus

http://faq.macedonia.org/history/buke.html

http://wso.williams.edu/~junterek

ALEXANDER ON BUCEPHALUS

Post subject: pounded silver
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:57 pm 
Site Admin

Boy that picture certainly shows pounded silver! I didn't see the color picture-just black and white and not so fancy bridles. But to take it off and wear it across the chest and waist as an ornament to ride with him in battle-I sure could see someone doing that with that fancy bridle. It would be fancy if it belonged to a soul that would be Elvis later! Bet on that. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:16 pm 
Site Admin

Maybe you aleady said this, Wanda, but look at Elvis BELTS, especially his concho belts!

Post subject: belts
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:28 pm 
Site Admin

I know, and he wanted the "hand made" ones too...didn't want anything made by machine... He liked to see them being made too- and really got into the silver and turquoise faze as we know. When Lisa made her first public tv appearance for her singing, she was so nervous but on her hand was a big turquoise ring that Elvis used to wear and she kept putting a finger over it, for courage and support I think. When asked about it she said, it was a fake... she didn't even want to share that it was her dad's ring-that's how much she treasures everything that was his personally, and her father. I noticed right away that it was his ring, way too big for her but she had taped it and it was kind of like he was holding her hand, I think. I liked her so much for that-I'm sure he was standing right there "guarding her" too.
Once she looked kind of over her shoulder as if she "felt something touch her" and then that finger rubbed over her daddy's ring. wjh

Post subject: Alexander
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:08 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

hello, Maia, Wanda, White Swan,

Thanks Maia for mentioning Alexander.
I don' t know Elvis is the reïncarnation, i never saw it in a vision or was told but I have a strong feeling you could be right and yhat my puzzle is coming to an end.

For years I have a connection with Alexander, I have a strong feeling it could be him. Although "Alexander WAS a conqueror and he did a good job of "land aquisition." This was the way of things in those days." you explain it very well Maia, thank you for that.
History tells such bad thing s about him but even like Echnaton I have strong feelings for this guy. I believe we are all connected to eachother and that the time is right we came back together to do our 'thing' for all beings on the earth.
He is guiding us towards this and I believe the message you put now on this forum could be a valuable one for all of us.
Alexander was a human being just like all of us, with his goods and bads, just like of all us, who are 'we' to judge him. who are 'they' who did that to Elvis. I hope you know what I mean.

I just mentioned him to a collegue that Alexander was ever in Ephese (turkey) This year I'm going to Lesbos, a tiny Greek Island, within a few weeks, I decided it in two days, why? I don't know because I really cannot afford it but 'someone' wants me to go there so I will get the things I need to get there.

I 'm staying in a not touristic environment, full of nature and not of great luxury but maybe there is a link again with Alexander.

And about the horse, when I was very young about 10 years old I always missed my horse which was also BLACK.

I don't know what it means but time will tell.

Thank you very much,
Tender loving care
and healing thoughts for all of you
kira

Post subject: Alexander in India
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:57 am 
I found something interesting (and positive!) about Alexander in the "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Yogananda:

'The most admirable feature of Alexander`s unsuccessful invasion (in India) was the deep interest he displayed in Hindu philosophy and in the yogis and holy men whom he encountered from time to time and whose society he eagerly sought. ....... Alexander invited to Taxila a number of Brahmin ascetics noted for their skill in answering philosophical questions with pithy wisdom. .......... Alexander succeeded in taking out of India, as his teacher, a true yogi. This man was Kalyana (Swami Sphines), called "Kalanos" by the Greeks. The sage accompanied Alexander to Persia. On a stated day, at Susa in Persia, Kalanos gave up his aged body by entering a funeral pyre in view of the whole Macedonian army. The historians record the astonishment of the soldiers as they observed that the yogi had no fear of pain or death; he never once moved from his position as he was consumed in the flames. Before leaving for his cremation, Kalanos had embraced many of his close companions but had refrained from bidding farewell to Alexander, to whom the Hindu sage had merely remarked: "I shall see you in Babylon". Alexander left Persia and, a year later, died in Babylon. The prophecy had been the Indian guru`s way of saying that he would be present with Alexander in life and death.'

This shows that Alexander had been a very spiritual soul.

:) Christine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:48 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, I remember that quote...fantastic! Thanks for bringing it forward, as I had forgotten about it. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:57 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

A very very interesting story, Ladies :D

Thank you for sharing.... I´m learning again... :P and yes it´s really amazing !!!

And Kira... you´re so right... TIME WILL TELL.... HAVE A NICE and SAFE journey, Kira!! You will be in my prayers...I´m sure you will find some answers overthere and a lot of feelings :wink: Otherwise that "someone" wouldn´t send you overthere... :P

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject: Alexander
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:21 pm 
Site Admin

I could see him really being excited to think he might have been connected to Alexander-I wish I could have told him about it. The concho belts he loved, sometimes wearing two at a time, once with one at this waist and the other over his shoulder front and back and down to his waist. Like a belt holding bullets would look. He had them crossed across his chest once too-I saw a snapshot of that at a ladies house in La who had a huge collection of snapshots of Elvis, on mortorbikes, at movie sets and just around town in La and in Memphis and even in Tupelo. She collected things- and her pictures were super. When she got sick and died I think her things were sold but I don't know who bought them.
Those Pictures of him with the crossed belts and so forth were great-he had a silver helmet on and it could have been like a metal one and he was in black leathers looking like a warrior. He carried a pistol in his boot when he rode out like that and also wore a gun and holster probably one of the concho belts had a holster on it. Anyway, she had some great pictures, I wanted some but she didn't sell them at the time. They were her pride and joy her entire house was full of super stuff.
She bought one of my books at a book signing held in LA and invited me to see her stuff so I stopped by there. She told me if I did another one she'd let me have some personal photos but that didn't happen-she died before it could be done... He had one of him with his mother in Tupelo, he is standing behind her, she is sitting in a chair and he has both arms wraped around her, his face aganist the side of her hair with his mouth about at her ear level and he looks like he's singing to her-the lady with the pictures was sitting there also along with another lady who was the mother of one of Elvis' friends at the time-another actor (Nick Adams)who went on to have a western tv show of his own. Anyway, Elvis is so cute, he was so handsome at that time, still very young but it was there and he was going to do just what his mother told him when he was the "ugly duckling youngster"-"Son, don't cry so, when you grow up girls are going to want to be you-they will want a decent young man." Was that ever an understatement! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:26 am 
Sun Dial

Yeah he really looks like him...

Page 1 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next