It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Elvis as Been Messing with Me!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:23 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :mrgreen: :bouncy: :love:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:06 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I thought I would bring this back to the Top, since Wanda as Asked us to post our Elvis Experiences and I wanted to Add. Since I posted about this Happening to me, I never Saw those Picture's Again in the Right Hand Corner On Face Book and That I'm sorry I haven't Told the Latest about those Picture's before now. :hug:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:29 pm 
Site Admin

I remember reading that when you were not on line a while back, must have missed it when I wasn't on line earlier! Pretty strange things happen, some ugly ones too-hee-hee- but when Elvis is involved they are usually eye opening, heart felt, funny or very much an intended event! He was dramatic...and he would find a way to do whatever he wanted...and he didn't give up very often. I believe that all our departed loved ones can make contact...they try, we don't "get it" and so they give up...but there are those who have a gift of touching other people deeply when here, those I think, can do so more easily and many do... I
have had my grandmother visit me in spirit, both before she passed away and after...
that last time was after her death, she presented herself at her best...wearing the black dress with lace trimmed collar, her pill box hat with the half veil and
her white gloves that reached to the elbow...what the well dressed lady would
be wearing when she was younger in the 50's and 60's...and what she wore when
she went with me to Elvis' house in Bel Air in the mid 60's. It's funny, I can't
see their feet...the ones who have passed and come to see me... not Elvis
feet nor hers, nor the older (my age now actually) lady who owned this
little mobile home before us, and who came to see what I had done to it-she
approved. Haven't seen her since...her name was Martha, the same as my grandmother's who left us back in the 80's; grandma visited me here in spirit, when I was
not feeling good, had been diagnosed with the most serious skin cancer and
wasn't sure what I should do about it. Elvis also presented himself to me, he
came and knelt beside my bed, touched my check and whispered in my ear
telling me it would be alright and I should go get it done. I did, when I came
home after surgery (on the right side of my face-have a 9 inch scar now) I
slid open the front door to our little mobile, stepped in and was overwhelmed
by the scent of his cigar-the one he smoked the last time I saw him...I fully
expected to see him sitting in my living room. We live way out on the side
of a mountain, then we had NO near neighbors and no way would cigar smoke
of any type be in this house! We don't smoke at all...and no one can get up
here unless we unlock the gate. At that time we had 3 loose guard dogs...no one would dare climb the fence! It's high chain link, horse fencing and at that
time had electric charged wire around the top... not dangerous, but a jolt that
sparked if one touched it- I had many times until I wised up- ha. The smoke
left pretty quickly as smoke will, but I will always remember the goose bumps, the chill that went down my back and how I fully expected to see him...
I think he came just to see that I was alright, to let me know he knew I went and that it was important to him that I "did what he said". He was like that-
why not still be like that?
Take care and thanks,
wjh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:38 pm 
Site Admin

Maria, thank you for posting; you have many other people who have had similar experiences with Elvis who died before their birth or shortly after their birth. He
still reaches out, his desire was to help people, and he continues to do this via his songs, his personal "touch" and in dreams... I firmly believe that these things can be done in the spirit, but I know that only those who have experienced it and were not too afraid for one reason or another, to accept it as a blessing, as a
loving gift or as just a visit from a loved one, can understand how we feel, and I saw we because I think most who come here are here because of sharing and
the love felt here- also, they are guided here. That is a given! thank you for sharing your experience, there will be more who do once they realize that here at ELC they can...and they won't be ridiculed or criticized apart by any one of us.
Blessing to all,
wjh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:47 pm 
Site Admin

Anyone who wants to go back to read Maria's post please click on Signs, Symbols and etc...topic. Her post was left behind kind of when another title was moved forward, then click on DIAMONDS to read Maria's experience! wjh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:34 pm 
Phoenix

Hello to everyone:

I hope all you are O.k... First, Wanda, thank you to reading my post and enjoy it... Now, I didn't have big experiences with Elvis, I only can fell him when I meditate or reflec and I think in Elvis, I fell that Elvis knows that I admire him so with Elvis I feel I have a communication, telepathic think, and feel that he communicates with me and I feel that he is fine and caring people who love him and caring for her family.
I do not know if I may say telepathy, but I feel him in my heart when I meditate.
I promise that if Elvis sends me a message for all of you, no matter how small, I'm going to transmit or post to you. If Elvis give me permission because i have felling that he maybe likes to keep some things secrets because I feel tells me not to say all the sensations I experience with him and I promised him to reveal what he needs that I tell. I hope not to be wrong if someone thinks differently than me tell me. I respect each IDEA.

Now I just this is what I can share. It is not very much but for me it is important
greetings and peace to all

I have a question: Did someone of you fell if Elvis' soul is angry for something?
Other question: Did someone of you fell if elvis' soul made ​​a joke to make his presence fell?

PD: I always enjoy readind each experiences of all you and it did me fell very good :love:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:54 pm 
Flame

It's happened two months ago. I had all this songs in a folder called "Elvis Presley MP-3". I was working read and writing on one of my chapter. I know something was to happen when I put the track "The love machine", and listen to the first two lines, my computer when crasy turn black and everything. I was the first time that something happen like that. After the reset everything return to normal.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:55 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :lol: Yep That Sure Sounds Like Something Elvis would Do, I have had Many Elvis Visits and I will post Most of them. I know you know Elvis Loved Practical Jokes, and I know he is Still Doing them even Now. Thanks Liliane for you Sharing your Elvis Visit, and Please Share some more with us. :love: :P

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2