It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: The Blue Robe of Aaron
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:33 pm 
Site Admin

“And thou shalt make holy garments for Aaron thy brother for golory and for beauty.” - Exodus 28: 2.3

Elvis often meditated in a special blue robe. He spoke to Wanda and other phone friends about this. Ron Moody also mentioned it in his book “Life After Elvis”. (see http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/recommended.htm)

Most Elvis fans know that blue and white were Elvis’ two favorite colors. He wore these colors a great deal and Graceland’s color scheme was in blue and white for most of the time he lived there.

There is also the BLUE LIGHT that appeared over the Presley house on Elvis' night of birth.

Elvis believed in reincarnation and felt that he might have been Aaron, the brother of Moses in a past life. This is the reason he told his father that he wanted his named spelled “Aaron” instead of “Aron” and thus why Vernon spelled it with two “a”s on Elvis’ tombstone.

In writing about the breastplate of the High Priest of the Hebrew Temple (Aaron), Corinne Heline, a foremost esoteric researcher of the 1950s wrote in her New Age Bible Interpretation Old Testament, Vol I.:

Quote:
“The robe was blue, as is the invisible robe (arua) of one who lives truth and breathes devotion. According to Plato, the priests of Atlantis wore ‘the most beautiful azure robes.’ Among the Mavas, lineal descendants of the Atlanteans, blue, being the color of the vault of heaven, was symbolical of holiness, sanctity and chastity. Druid priests wore blue robes...This blue robe (of the High Priest) was richly embroidered. It was, therefore, not merely a covering but an adornment. Experiences from a long succession of earth lives were woven into it: not only major lessons that had been learned but minute matters that had been mastered.”

Might we not see Elvis’ performance costumes as these “robes”, with the designs of his past life mastery and lessons woven into them? Elvis directed the overall designing of his suits and often discussed with Wanda and others these designs and what they meant to him.

“And it shall be upon Aaron to minister: and his sound shall be heard when he goeth in unto the holy place before the Lord, and when he cometh out, that he die not.” - Exodus 28: 33.35

Elvis Aaron “dies not” for his sound continues to be heard.

Post subject: Egypt
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:13 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Aloha Maia,

May I ask you if Elvis ever mentioned Echnaton? :lol:

ha ola loko i ke aloha
Kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:47 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Kira,

I ran your question by Wanda on Akhanaton. Here's how she remembers it...she said that he did mention Akhanaton and that he (Elvis) had he felt he had had an incarnation with him (didn't say in what capacity).

Then she added, that Elvis had gone to the A.R.E. Foundation (Edgar Cayce) to have a past life reading in the 1960's and that it had been revealed through the reading that he had had a lifetime in Memphis, Egypt.

He had been prompted to go for this reading during his army days when he met a guy who told him about Edgar Cayce, saying that he (Elvis) reminded him of Cayce "in the eyes"...that Elvis had that same deep, penetrating look in his eyes.

Post subject: Echnaton
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:53 am 
Hey Maia,

Thank u very much for your fast answer and also my appreciation to Wanda for sharing this.

Someone told me after a healing reading I lived in Egypt for several incarnations but 18th dynasty at the moment is the most important I think to learn about in this life (I mean for me).
I was a woman and the faith person of Nefertiti (woman of Echnaton) and staid with her until she died probably we were murdered. I was then 27 years old.
But there's a great love from me towards Echnaton. Perhaps he was 'something'?

There is a link with Elvis but I'm not sure if he was Echnaton or not, maybe he felt it too?

I'm so happy you can never imagine how glad I am that now I'm sure Elvis too felt the same about Egypt, Memphis.

Much love to u Maia and thanks for being there. He did put you and your friends on my track.
It keeps me going on knowing I'm not alone...
Kira

Post subject: symbol moonstone
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:31 pm 
Hey Maia,

This week I was surfing on one of your websites on which Elvis mentioned some crystals on which the moonstone.
A few months ago I searched for crystals in stores and bought me a moonstone because I'm very attracted to the moon.
Just a few min ago I came on one of your sites about mystic wise women and via 'moonstone' I read about priestress women in Lemuria. The women of the white owl.

I'm very amazed because about two years ago a psychic woman saw one white owl on the left side of my shoulder.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr something is happening there is so much info on your that it is too much for me to control my mind. It is going too fast Maia.

Loving thoughts,
Kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:44 pm 
Site Admin

JUST RELAX AND LET IT FLOW!

The White Owl is a totem for you to guide you through the passage. Owls are seen as messengers of spirit by both the Hawaiians and the ancient Celts (probably other indiginious cultures as well).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:40 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

what do you think about that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:58 pm 
Site Admin

I knew about Antiochus looking like Elvis, but WOW, these images are much better than the ones I have seen in the past. I will place them on my "Archetypes" section on ELC. Thanks!

I believe Elvis told Wanda that he thought it had been Antiochous. Is this true, Wanda, or am I remembering incorrectly?

Post subject: Anti whatever,
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:51 pm 
Site Admin

I believe he did, but he couldn't pronounce the name correctly and misspelled it as well-I thinkI recall that you corrected it and he said he was a musician back then and was it that time that he said he "stole" the kings or whomever the ruler was, wife and took off on his own with a bunch of followers? He was ruled by the sun-and worshiped the sun god and worked in the fields and played music ... I can't recall it but you probably have those transcripts and I don't have them since they weren't something I was using...I put Blue Star stuff separate and it's out there in "neverland" in storage. But You can bet that statue does look exactly like Elvis-
all over, let's hope they find the body that goes with it
and they put it back together-that would be something to see! He knew for sure he lived in Egypt-in several life times...believed it, worried about what he'd done then and thought he had so much karma for there and was fulfilling his purpose now for then, and that he'd come back again when it was right for the times and for the people because he was supposed to "reach people with a message of peace, love, unity and above all, love for one another and for their God, who made them. He also said he thought he was maybe AAron of the bible and that he was Moses' spokesperson as Moses didn't speak well-so he as Aaron did the speech making and guided Moses' words into reality. He also felt that he had had at least 3 wives and many children but that he "neglected" them then too, because of his ambitions and desires to influence the world. I was always a selfish son of a bitch, he said, I know that. I pray in this life I can cure that because it is a weakness and I don't need it. He said he had two weaknesses-that was one-he never said what the other was...but hinted that it might be vainity because he wanted to look good all the time and hated it when he was caught looking not perfect and then when he couldn't look good, he felt it was a lesson he had to learn and he was not good at it...it bothered and hurt him too much. He wanted to break every F......
mirror in the house...was one of the last comments about his appearance. That in 1977 early. Wjh

Post subject: Well He Come Back?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:01 am 
Do you think that Elvis's Soul well come back again? In another Body? Barb

Page 1 of 3 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next