It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Alexander and Elvis: actitudes and life in common
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:13 pm 
Phoenix

Alexander and Elvis: actitudes and life in common

Hello everyone:

:roll: :bouncy: I would like to share that for the reason I am fan of both Elvis and Alexander the Great. Both were young, beautiful, intelligent and inquiring mind and had the misfortune to die young.
A couple of weeks I was thinking of them, I found many things and actitudes in common .

* Alexander and Elvis had a deep affinity with their mothers and loved their parents even though they differed in their thoughts .

* Alexander and Elvis had many friends around and they loved to enjoy their company.

* Alexander and Elvis didn't sleep at night and so they looked for his friends friends to spent the time and call the dream .

* Both of them loved music. Well, Elvis was dedicated to singing and was a great professional and during the banquet, Alexander sang, and several sources say the young monarch had an excellent voice.

* Elvis and Alex shared a love for medicine and loved animals.
Elvis read many medical books and had a great collection.
Alex read many medical books of Aristotle in the Academy as a student.

* Elvis and Alexander deeply upset when his parents came again to marry with young women.
Vernon Presley GET married Dee Stanley and Philip of Macedonia with Cleopatra. Elvis was not the wedding and Alexander was but he was not be.

*Elvis P and Alexander were strong-willed and temperamental when some people did andry and they could be aggressive but both were able to ask forgiveness and admit a mistake.

*Elvis and Alexander sought the purpose of life and wanted to know why they lived on earth.
Both loved to contemplate the night with its star and know about the universe beyond.

*Elvis and Alexandre didn't enjoy the company of a brother. Sometime , they were lonely but afortunately had friends.

Both They were great people, loved and hated.
The two souls try not to be forgotten by people. ALE AND ELVIS WILL NEVER DIE and they will always live IN MEMORY OF THE PEOPLE.

THE END

Maria José

Post subject: Re: Alexander and Elvis: actitudes and life in common
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:13 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Maria Jose This was a Very interesting Article you posted, and it Sure Seems that Elvis did have a whole lot in Common with Alexander. Elvis Told Wanda he Felt as though he had Lived Many Lives, so it could be possible that Elvis was in a Past Life Alexander The Great. Thank You for Sharing this, and it is so Great to see you Posting. :love:

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:02 pm 
Phoenix

HELLO ROSE LYN:

I HOPE YOU ARE O.K., WELL MAYBY CAN BE ELVIS HAD BEEN ALEXANDRE, ONLY GOD CAN KNOW... TOO I BELIEVE Elvis ALSO may HAD a little KNOWLEDGE story of Alexander the Great and Alexander as a soul came to Elvis because they had common dreams and common sufferings. They felt connected to each other ... I do not know if Elvis had the opportunity to learn about the history of Alexander by their parents or school, this makes me doubt...
MARIA JOSE :P

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:42 pm 
Site Admin

Hi kids, Elvis did read many books about ancient history, he loved to learn things,
and to study philosophy and teachings from great minds of the past. He knew
a lot about Egypt and other cities in other countries as a result- he didn't get to
travel there, to walk in the steps of Jesus and to see the Holy Land and the
many temples and Pyramids but he read about them. I don't know if he knew or
read a lot about Alexander the Great, however, he did have dreams that were
similar to the history about Alexander and he did dream that he had been in battle, rode horses into battle and that he might have died upon the "sands"
in some country overseas. He also thought he had been a Southern soldier who
was shot early in his lifetime and that he died looking at the sunlight flickering
through the trees above him. He was highly educated, but all self taught via
reading books and learning from those who "know more than I'll ever think 'bout"
he would say. And many of those who truly knew the man behind that image,
have said he was "a genius in many ways" and "highly educated" and very
deep, thoughtful and always willing to listen to other views with an open mind and he would willingly discuss just about anything with anyone who was interested in talking.
I was pretty astounded to read what Maia put onto the Forum page of topics
(not this forum but articles and her researching and information) to find it
go to the First page of this website... www.elvislightedcandle.org and look
at the left side where there are all the different topics and subject matter to
read as well as beautiful flash presentations Maia has made for us.
There is a Signs, Symbols and Wonders topic...that is where you will find
the information about Alexander and Elvis- etc.
Love to all,
wjh

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:41 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Wanda and Maria, it is so Nice to see Both of you today and I think it would have been so Neat to have sat with Elvis and discussed People in History or what ever Elvis wanted to talk about. :hug:

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]