It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: ELVIS' DIAMOND
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:28 pm 
Phoenix

HELLO:

I want to EXPRESS that I AGREE WITH YOU THAT ELVIS COULD HAVE LIVED OTHER LIFE AND I DON'T REFUSE IT . THIS IS NOT DISCUSS, EVERYONE CAN SAY WHAT YOU FEEL AND I RESPECT AND LISTEN EACH THEORY.

RESPECT TO ELVIS, This can be evidenced IN THE LOVE OF ELVIS TOWARD THE ANCIENT civilizationS AND HE ALSO DREAMT TO TRAVEL TO PLACES WHERE THE PAST IS STILL STRONG.

I AM SURPRISED ON HIS DIAMOND'S MARK. MAYBE IT MEANS ANYTHING . A DIAMOND IS A PRECIOUS JEWEL AND FACE THAT ALMOST ANYONE CAN GET ...
ELVIS JUST HAD A DIAMOND AND NOT ANOTHER FORM...
I agree THAT CAN BE WOUND OF THE PAST BUT IT COMES ME OTHER THEORY TOO, MEABY I can PROVE in THE ANOTHER life ...

I IMAGINE THAT THE ORIGIN THAT ELVIS' BIRTHMARK TOOK FORM OF DIAMOND WAS THE FOLLOWING:

HIS MOTHER GLADYS PRESLEY WAS PREGNANT OF ELVIS AND JESSE. HER HUSBAND AND SHE WAS VERY POOR AND THEY DID NOT HAVE A STABLE JOB OR MONEY TO FACE THE LIFE. Luckily, they were finishing HOME TO RECEIVE THE TWINS. I CAN IMAGINE THAT GLADYS THOUGHT THAT GOD DIDN'T MATERIAL RICHES BUT SHE BELIEVED THAT HAD THE BEST: HIS SONS AND THEY WERE THE DIAMONS THAT GOD GAVE TO HIS HUSBAND AND HER.
GLADYS WAS TIRED OF BEING POOR BUT SHE FELT THAT HAD HER DIAMONDS WERE THE BEST VALUE THAR SHE AND VERNON HAD ...
A SON IS BETTER DIAMOND THAN A MOTHER CAN HAVE .

I NEVER SAW ON HIS DIAMOND'S MARK IN ELVIS' PICTURES AND I WONDER IF ELVIS HAD COMPLEX OF HIS BIRTHMARK AND HE HIDDEN IT OR HE FOUND THE MEANING, I WISH I CAN KNOW.
I BELIEVE IT IS THE REASON WHAT ELVIS COULD HAVE A DIAMOND MARK.

Post subject: Re: ELVIS' DIAMOND
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:24 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Maria, apparently the birthmark that he had was located in a place not normally seen "in public" and only those whom he knew well, could have noticed it. I have no insight about it other than it was like a diamond shape with a quarter moon crescent of lighter "normal skin coloring" either partially over the diamond area
or as a part of it in some way. It was probably just a normal birth mark that many kids have, some fade away and some become more like a rough area as maybe a mole on the skin might be... He seemed to be "annoyed" that anyone "knew about it" but he concluded that someone he had "trusted talked" out of turn. Story of his life really, so many of his "trusted friends" talked out of turn and boy, how they exaggerated and fabricated after his death. I guess it is okay to give some the benefit of doubt because he kept his secrets very well concerning his health problems since they didn't seem to realize how serious it was-maybe due to their own "drug use" etc....as some more reasonable thinking of them have stated lately. It's all about the money though, easily explainable from that perspective.
And the need to feel important and be "somebody" after Elvis etc...
Well, thanks for your views, always interesting and possible as well-
Have a great week ahead.
Peace, good will and love to all,
wjh

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:41 pm 
Phoenix

hello dear Wanda:

I hope you are OK. Well, thank you to share each thing or memory about Elvis. I only put a humble opinion, I didn´t know if it was the right, I only thought that during pregnancy his mother thought in a diamand which it could originate that Elvis would have this mark. i believe this becase I read many thoeries that when a mother has a deep wish , it says that a child can be born with a mark that has a form that the mother thought in the pregnancy... It was a opinion and I always thank to you because you are always available to share and give all nice information about Elvis. I always wanted to meet people that know the true about E.

Finally, I want say you that I am reading Face to Face book and it is espectacular and I enjoy all best: laughter, jokes, joy, all the inner search that E shared with you and other true friends.
I want you are quiet because I know that Elvis did not take drugs for pleasure or escape of his reality. E took medicinal remedies that doctors gave them.
If Elvis'd lived in this time (2011 ) Elvis would look for support group or the best psychologists to help him face adversities.
If Elvis lived in these times, he would look for all the best for his girl Lisa, her father, friends and fans. I know he loved life and his music. Elvis was human and had their suffering as any of us and a lot of joy to give.
greeting and good luck
Maria jose

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:31 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, your thoughts are very good, and it is very true I think that mothers can "imprint" their children and their child's life as well because it is the mother who has the strongest tie to that little life. Father's do also, but the mother has the
strongest I believe. Elvis mom guided him well, she taught him as did his dad, to be honest, to not judge and to treat people well, and to "follow the Golden Rule" throughout his life. And he surely did that, he gave respect to others, sometimes when they might not deserve it, but one thing for sure, they didn't forget him.
Thanks for posting, we love to hear other people's opinions and thoughts; life is
a mixture of many things, and that keeps it "fresh and interesting".
Have a great new week!
wjh

Post subject: It would be very interesting-
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:06 pm 
Site Admin

Elvis used to use the word "marvel" and it's counterparts; I was thinking it would be great if each person here and those to come, recalled their Elvis experiences, other worldly (as he was prone to be at times), spiritual moments, possible dreams and contacts relating to him or about him..., those who have had some type of 'personal' contact via in person when he was here, or those who have become fans because he "touched" them in some way. I know many, many people have had some various "moments of contact" with him after his death, have been helped to over come whatever they needed to, at their moment of despair and he
showed up in some way, be it in song, dream or word... Think about those moments, back in time or more current...if you would like to share them, please
do here... we would all benefit, some more than others and some who would suddenly realize "I have had one of those!" An... Oh my! moment that would be
joyful upon recognition. Just an idea I had today, so thought I'd share it.
wjh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:58 pm 
Phoenix

Hello to every body:

Hello Wanda, I hope you are OK... my experience with elvis ... I knew his story when my father told me about he when I had 12 and when I saw a movie about him and his impact on my life I: the fight against poverty, its losses and gains.
I was born a year before he died (1975) and my culture is a bit differente to him and makes me understand why I feel with all my heart and I wonder why Elvis comes to my heart and makes me feel that everything is well, that he found the answers that he lloked for in this earth and about his family he had lost. I feel the feeling that his mission is to ensure her daughter and grandchildren also he fell he wants to take care of every fan.

Wanda, I ask you a question ... Did Elvis tell you sometime if I Felt curious to know what life had every fan? Because I feel inside me that elvis say me that when he song he looked at the fans and wondered himself how each fan lived their life. I have hopeness that you can answer my question.

Wanda, take care and good luck

maria jose :hello:

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]