Page 1 of 2 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: DOES THIS LOOK LIKE !
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:11 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: ELVIS? Image :hug:

Post subject: 10-spun218
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:42 am 
Tiger

I enjoy you because of all of the work on this website. Ellie enjoys participating in internet research and it's really easy to see why. A number of us learn all concerning the lively tactic you provide reliable ideas via this web site and even cause participation from other ones about this situation then our own daughter is always becoming educated a great deal. Take pleasure in the rest of the new year. You're carrying out a really good job. cheap jordan shoes for sale free shipping

Post subject: Re: DOES THIS LOOK LIKE !
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:33 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Image :love:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:44 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amazing image, Barb! Where did you find it?

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:50 pm 
Site Admin

It certainly is a clear image! Amazing is right. I would say that it is similar to the images of devout figures from history that have appeared in various places around the world...this one is shadows! So similar to what has appeared around his home and then too, people have actually seen, smelled and heard him...and continue to do so. He promised he would return, come back if he could and that he would let us know it was him. That he said to many people that were friends, and also our
friends also. And he told people we did not know whom he did know almost the same thing. I believe it is possible-too many times I have had unusual events
and not by the same person either...I do believe it is possible. so look out folks,
I might be visiting one day... hee-hee.
Love to all,
wjh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I'm So Sorry Amanda and Wanda it has been since Dec. 9, 2011 that Posted this Photo and I don't remember where I First seen this Photo at now.

Post subject: Re:Funny how time changes things-
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:51 pm 
Site Admin

I am posting this because it is not coincidence that brought this about!

When Elvis was on his last tour, he wasn't feeling good, looked sick and was in fact very, very physically ill and according to his doctor, "almost died". One very wealthy and influential multi-millionaire who owned a lot of newspaper companies, The National Enquirer, The Sun and many other "gossip news papers" as well as
television stations, radio stations and today, owns practically all of those type
things...and controls what is on and in them with a "heavy hand"- well, this guy
invited Elvis via messenger to come up to his suite and have dinner and meet
some of his family and associates, after Elvis finished his performance that night.
Elvis felt horrible, he was exhausted and he declined the invitation. Little did he
know that the guy would be very offended and insulted that Elvis would not jump at the chance to meet HIM. Elvis most likely was unaware even of who he was as that wasn't his kind of thing, really. The guy retaliated before Elvis
died by sponsoring the publishing of trashy books about Elvis' private life etc
including the one written by the three "blind mice" and also the Dunleavy sortie
that made Elvis look sleazy etc. He also had his "trashy" little newspapers run all kinds of things about how bad Elvis' shows were, his "drug use" and being
drunk on stage etc... and on and on. Yes Elvis was hurt by all of this, he tried to ignore it, and most of his fans knew he was not that type person, he was sick. Elvis following his usual style, passed it off as merely them making a buck off anything they could get. I do not think he knew it was that "guy" behind most all of those things being said, he just tried to ignore it.
After Elvis died the guy really trashed and slandered across the world, but his efforts to "destroy Elvis as an entertainer, and as a man and went all out but failed, no matter what he did or said, that Light was not put out!
Elvis used to say that when someone did bad things to people, made stuff up
and tried to hurt them it would come back on the perpetrator- that's not his
word... He said, "It'll come back and kick you in the ass-so better watch what
ya say!" The guy is wanting to be his own "lawyer-speak for himself etc"-
That is how totally important and brilliant he "thinks" he is- I hope he can duck.
Because-
Today, that multi-multi millionaire is having to go to court to account for the wrongs his companies have done against so many people and other companies, such as: gaining entrance into the private information via hacking etc into phone lines, emails, company secure sites and also bribing and fabricating for
gain and damage to reputations all so he could plaster the air waves and anything in print with "stories" that would make him more money; so far I have not heard anything mentioned that related back to Elvis...but you can bet that guy will get what is coming to him sooner or later. My bet is on "sooner".
wjh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :P I Bet I Know The Word Elvis said, and He was So All Right on :love: The Word and the Rest he Said To. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:20 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
but you can bet that guy will get what is coming to him sooner or later. My bet is on "sooner".
wjh

Wow! All this is new to me... :roll: The truth about the quality of human being that Elvis was, was kept in too many hearts to be overpassed by vengative or envidious feelings, even when the power of the media to contaminate and intoxicate the public opinion is so great...

Once again we have to remember to judge things by our direct feeling of them, without relying on what others that might have particular interests could say.

...And yes, I bet it will be sooner too!
8)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: Re: VENGENCE
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:05 pm 
Site Admin

That's right, and the way that Elvis often put it was subtle but right on too-

Even when related to himself.

"Just because someone looks good, doesn't mean they feel good." it has so
many meanings...just because someone seems important and makes a statement
doesn't mean it's the truth.
Just because someone says something etc doesn't mean they know what they are talking about.
and so on, and so on...
And just because a person has made a pile of money spreading rotten verbiage
doesn't mean he/she is intelligent or worth the $ earned by the untruths told
without any concern for those being hurt.

It still all boils down to other words Elvis said: "The greatest commandant is
love your fellow man and woman as you do yourself; if you follow that one you can't hurt other people." He said that in several different ways, but all of
them point to one thing... We are supposed to love each other and care for
them all as we would our own selves... and would we hurt ourselves? I guess
some would say we do, mostly unconsciously true, but by our actions and it's the same thing as above, what we do reflects back onto us...every time.
It's what he said too, "Actions speak louder than words, so I try to act and
react accordingly when around other people...it's hard to do at times, some
people aren't very likable but if you try, you can find somethin' 'bout 'em-even if it's just their tie!" He laughed, but point was made.
wjh

Page 1 of 2 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next