It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: DOES THIS LOOK LIKE !
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:39 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Interesting photo. I had to look at it for a few seconds before the image kicked in to my vision. What a cool picture.

Thanks Wanda for your comments on the intential bad press of Elvis. I sure hope none of the mud stuck. But light outshines darkness and I thnk most people know the truth. And you've helped spread the truth so big blessings to you for that. I'm so glad your book "We Remember, Elvis" has been selling well these past few months. It's one of the best books out there on Elvis. We get to know more about his spiritual side (few books say much on that) and what he was like as a person, his big caring heart, his sense of humor, his knowledge of the Bible etc.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:10 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: You are so Right Blue Moon, and I think Wanda's Books also Shows just how Down to Earth he was, and How He Loved to Talk to People if they gave him a Chance. :love:

Post subject: He will be back...they got it!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:33 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, just read that the company that put out the hologram type image of a
singer who passed away but there he was performing on stage as he used to do; they purchased the rights to use Elvis' image in the
same manner and he will again be able to perform on stage, make film appearances and who knows what else! Personally, since we can't have him in the flesh, this is a very good way to present Elvis' talent to the generations who never had the chance to see him while he was alive. I think they will be careful to present him in a desirable and respectful way, and let him do his thing and show his talent and the power he had on stage. Lisa Marie is behind this I am sure, and she will make certain her father is well represented in all that they do. I look forward to this, even though we have videos and film, they are not as "real" looking as what I've seen done recently with the other guy's image. Elvis will
wow them all over again and the world will enjoy him via technology. He would
just be speechless... and then awed and finally, he'd laugh. He was awed by
the satellite show, getting to be the first one to do such a thing...this would
blow his mind!
yeah baby, get on it!
wjh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:43 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: This Does Sound NEAT, and I So Hope this is Done with Respect and I'm Sure Lisa will Be Watching to Make Sure. I expect Lisa did have some Say So about this Company even thinking about, using Elvis' Image in this way. So We Shall See! :love:

Page 2 of 2 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2