It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: My Dream of Elvis!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:09 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I had a Dream about Elvis last night, Elvis and Me were walking along this Path we were Holding Hands. Elvis had on a Long Black Coat, with Dark Pants I couldn't tell want color his Shirt was. He told me he knew I was Worried about my Friend Nancy, I then Started to Cry. He Stopped walking and turned to look at me, I had my head down and he Lifted my Head up and I seen that Beautiful Smile. He told me not to Cry that my Friend would be Alright, that the Tumor or Mass she as that is Covering her Pancreas isn't Cancer. That it can be removed and that Nancy will be Fine, he told me I was wondering why I have Lost so Many People I Love including him Self. He said that even though I can't see His Body, or the other Loved Ones I have Lost, that their Spirits are Always with Me. Just like He is he said I have sent you a Song, and I have come into your Dreams to let you know Me and the Others you have Lost aren't that Far Away. He said that if Nancy would of Died of Cancer, it didn't Mean she had Left me. I Feel as though a 100 Pounds as been Lifted from me, after having this Dream. :hug:

Post subject: Re: My Dream of Elvis!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:30 pm 
Site Admin

Dreams are like 'visions' and sometimes have deeper meaning than we first realize; in looking at them with a clear view at another time, we can see more than first
realized about our future and events. Dreams are tied in with life energy I have
read; I tend to agree.
It has been a while since I dreamed of anything and
recalled it upon waking- that happens also but is usually due to being mentally
tired so the brain doesn't retain as well. I often dreamed about people in a big
room with long tables and many chairs; sitting in the chairs at some of the tables were people whom I feel I should recognize from my life who I knew could not be alive now. I stand looking at them, they look back, expectantly as if I should say something but I don't seem to be able to do that. I go up a flight of stairs, and I don't ever remember what was up there? Strange dream, it reoccurs now and then but it's been quite a while now. I have the feeling they are expecting me to enter and join them, however I know I am not supposed to yet- weird, but not at all
spooky to me. In another adjoining room across the room that I see from the
doorway I can hear my sister in law laughing and talking... she has been gone
for several years now but I remember her laugh and voice so well. I don't know
any of the ancestors on my mother's side of the family, I was a barely 3 when I would have known them and they would be gone now also, so perhaps these people that I don't recognize/know are some of those relatives...and they are waiting to finally meet me as an adult. One of these days I will know.
One guy I most want to see again or at least get to listen to, we all know his name. He promised he would meet me if he went first, and that he'd take
me to get a good seat where I could listen to Jesus explain it all . He said, "Ya know, it'll be crowded but I know 'em pretty well, I'll get you a good seat." He had such confidence and faith, it was and is inspiring. wjh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:27 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
.......He said, "Ya know, it'll be crowded but I know 'em pretty well, I'll get you a good seat." He had such confidence and faith, it was and is inspiring. wjh

Well, well, well... we all know how everybody turned their eyes in Elvis direction when he entered a room and that he is worldwide known to this day. Both conditions will be very useful when he guides you to the best place to hear it all, which I hope is very far ahead in time, dear Wanda. :wink: :P

And YES! He IS/was very inspiring... Image Image

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:37 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

How is Nancy doing Barb? Is she still alive?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:( My Best Friend Nancy as Passed On a Week Thursday Blue Moon, so Now I Feel that Elvis was Preparing me for Nancy to Be Fine on the Other Side. :love:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:51 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I'm so sorry to hear she passed on Barb, but your dream must have given you some comfort, as it is a reminder to you that her spirit is still with you, and you will one day see your dear friend again face to face. Also, be alert for any signs from Nancy. I always know when my deceased grandmother shows up when the smell of flowers fills the room.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:34 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Blue Moon, Yes I Thought I Loved Elvis So Very Much Already. But I Love Him Ten Times Even More, for Loving me Enough to Let Me Know this About My Friend. I Feel Sure that Nancy will in some way let me know, that want Elvis said about her Being Fine is a Fact. I also Know that I will See Nancy Again, just like I Know I will See Elvis and many others Once it is my Turn. Thank You Blue Moon, for Your Wonderful Friendship :love: .

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]