It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ghost Stories on Elvis Presley
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:49 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

"SATURDAY, JUNE 16, 2012

Ghost Stories on Elvis Presley

A huge number of supporters across the planet grieved the death of the King of Rock 'n' Roll, Elvis Presley, on August 16, 1977.

Even with several rumors that Elvis is still alive and that his death was faked by him, his ghost has been known in many areas, including in his previous residence, Graceland, in Memphis (currently a tourist destination) and at the Heartbreak Hotel, near Graceland, on Elvis Presley Blvd. Elvis' ghost also has been seen at the Nashville recording studios, where he completed some early albums. Lots of individuals over the years have captured images of Elvis in photographs, or who they claim is Elvis, staring at upstairs windows in Graceland. Some have also claimed to witness him stood close to his grave, and he has also been noticed rushed up at stairs inside Graceland.

The Ghost of Elvis, dressed up in a white-sequined outfit, has also been observed by stagehands at the Las Vegas Hilton where he usually made appearances in early 1970s. Elvis' ghost has also been witnessed in a dilapidated antique building just off Nashville's Music Row, the place where RCA recording studios had once housed in 1950's. This is where Elvis taped his success single, Heartbreak Hotel, in 1956. Personnel there say that every time Elvis's name is discussed, something strange takes place. For instance, scaffold boards fall, lights come or go, and unusual sounds can be heard from sound systems.

After the death of Elvis, many mediums claimed they have contact with Elvis’ ghost. In America, a prime-time television original was developed regarding Elvis' psychic mediums. Professor Hans Holzer extensively screened the most legitimate claimants and concluded that only Dorothy Sherry, a New York medium, was reliable. The séances with Dorothy Sherry were made with the help of half-brother of Elvis, David Stanley, who supported the messages as being clear evidence that Elvis was still communicating from afterlife.
http://www.e Ghost Videos .com (c) 2012"

Post subject: Re: Ghost Stories on Elvis Presley
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:23 pm 
Site Admin

Very interesting! I BELIEVE! Too many times people have had experiences,
not just at Graceland, etc but in many countries and many types of places/areas
too. It would be great to be there at Graceland and "have such an event" be
happening!
Thanks for posting this super article!
wjh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:57 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Yes This is Interesting and it Would Be So Beautiful to Be Able to Be at GraceLand, and to Be Able to Finally Meet and See Elvis at the Place He Loved and was His Most Loved Home. :hug:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:11 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

It's funny, Laurie. Yesteday I was in a blink to bring that very same information in, but, in a second thought, I decided not too. :roll: :D

Please, let me think and expose, what that second thought was:

I'm trying to be very careful not to add with my deeds to the diverse "caricatures" and stereotypes that have been extending on Elvis, some of them very related to "his appearances". Other than that, I prefer the first-person account, so everybody has the possibility of sensing and judging by themselves its veracity.

Another aspect that I try to avoid is to encourage the Elvis cultism. It's my personal belief that any "ism" is un-balanced, because it surely falls short of the Truth. Some people even are building a religion based on Elvis! I'm certain he would just take some action to deactivate it as soon as possible.

I truly feel that the great human being Elvis was may be a reference for any other fellow human, without need to link it to any specific creed in a "tight" way, so to speak... Elvis was such an open spirit... far beyond any kind of limitations...! 8) :P

Whatever, I appreciate you brought the article in, dear Laurie. It offers space to reflexion as I did. THANK YOU!
:hello:

Ah...! I do believe many of Elvis "contacts" to be true, of course. If I believe in "mine", I HAVE TO BELIEVE in other's -but probably not in all of them... hehehehe... :wink:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:28 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I think I know what you're saying Amanda. I just like ghost stories period. All kinds of ghost stories, and that includes the Elvis related ones too. There's a very good book about spirit related Elvis encounters called "Elvis Afterlife" by Raymond A. Moody.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:07 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes! Ghost stories are interesting, or fun, or intriguing... or all them together. I like them too. :P

THANK YOU for the tip on Raymond A. Moody! :hello:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:11 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I Know What you are saying Amanda how You have to watch in How it is so Easy to get all Caught up in Some of These Stories, Especially if it has Something to do with the " Church of Elvis " :roll: or Being " A CULT"! I know I have had my Own Experience's with Elvis as a Spirit, which I have No Doubt at All that it was Elvis. But I'm also like you and Laurie I Love Ghost Stories, and Horror Movies. :hug:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:38 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
There's a very good book about spirit related Elvis encounters called "Elvis Afterlife" by Raymond A. Moody.

I read with interest your comments, dear friends.
I read the book Laurie mentioned, some years ago. I it are many incidences recounted by various persons. Reading some of them I had the intuition "This is true" and I also remember one, where I felt "uncomfortable".

So I'd like to go along with Amanda's words :
Quote:
Ah...! I do believe many of Elvis "contacts" to be true, of course. If I believe in "mine", I HAVE TO BELIEVE in other's -but probably not in all of them... hehehehe... :wink:

:hello: Have a splendid weekend!!! :hug:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:46 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Image It makes me always happy when I see "Dear Oldies from the Field of Roses" post... :hug: With you the World turns lighter and brighter...! Image

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]