It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Pink Caddilac
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:08 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Something strange (or funny) just happened one hour ago as I was driving home by car from some good friend. The thought of Elvis came to my mind, I turned on the DVD player in the car and as I heard Elvis` voice, a PINK CADDILAC passed along the road in the opposite direction!
I had never seen a Pink Caddilac all my life except the one of Elvis (on a photograph) . The Caddilac looked exactly like Elvis`. And imagine! In GERMANY a CADDILAC !! For you it may sound common, for me it was something special, like Elvis saying "hello".
I just felt I would share this little experience with you :D

Christine :wink:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:56 pm 
THATS GREAT CHRISTINE, THAT WAS A VERY SPECIAL AND NOT TO COMMON OF THING FOR SURE TO HAPPEN. IF I HAD SEEN THIS I PROBALY WOULD OF HAD TO STOP AND TURN AROUND TO SEE IF IT WAS ELVIS! :D FOR THE LOVE OF ELVIS! BARB!

Post subject: Re: Pink Caddilac
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:44 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Christine wrote:
Something strange (or funny) just happened...The Caddilac looked exactly like Elvis`. And imagine! In GERMANY a CADDILAC !! For you it may sound common, for me it was something special, like Elvis saying "hello".
I just felt I would share this little experience with you :D

Christine :wink:

Hello, Christine.

I'd like to share with you that in specials moments in my life, those of "inside" change, while taking a step ahead in God's direction, consciensness, or whatever we might call it, many times there comes a "confirmation", a signal that strikes me and makes me feel that it's OK, that I'm going in the right direction. The signal is always directly related to what is the main thing in the "step" I'm taking.

I don't know, Christine, what your moment is, but I'm quite sure it has to do with what we are trying to do in this website, about Elvis, Love and developing our own consciensness. I don't doubt it was a signal for you! :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:53 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hello Amanda!
After I had posted my little story yesterday, I was thinking much the same you wrote for me today! And really, this is a very special time in my life.
So I got a double confirmation and signal, first from Elvis and then from you, Amanda :lol: . How beautiful, thank you!!

Thank you also Barb and Sue for your kind words!!

Christine

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:17 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Very welcome too, Christine. :) :) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:19 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

When I read this story I tought back on that 16 th of August 1977.

I think I alreaddy told here on the forum that I was a young girl becomming a fan from that day on. That day we left with my parents for the South of France with the car on holiday.

All the way we heard his music on different radiostations and we bought magazines and papers about his life on stop overs.

There was a little incident, very small at the time but NEVER forgotten, even my parents still talk about it today.

At a certain moment my dad stopped to have a refuil for the car and it was very hot, a lot of cars were waiting in line and also a beautiful heavy and shining motorcycle

Suddenly our eyes were caught by a young men in a white blouse and white pants and sailor head. Skin brown from the sun, really me and my mother and also my father stood there gazing at him really he was the "exact" image of a young Elvis Presley. My mother being more of his generation saw it immediately and my dad also and I was just a very new fan but I just had to take one look to see it too. He stood very close to our car waiting to have a refuil too and he was alone.

Till today almost 30 years later I clearly see that image. And if I nowadays say sometimes being with my parents that I would have liked to see him once in real life my mother and father still say "Honey you saw him, he was standing right next to our car" :o :?

The three of us just don't understand and are still searching for an answer till today. He wasn't just a look a like it was him. I have seen thousands of pictures of him and really I'm the expert now of the family and still there was no difference, not any.

It was the 16th or 17 th of August I'm not sure anymore because we did that travel in two days time and we had two days pretty much the same scenario, driving, listening to his music and me reading in the backseat all the magazines, and papers we would find.

He left some time before our car was readdy and I urged my dad, PLEASE keep folowing him. But you know those bikes are very fast and they pass easily between all the cars, so he left for good and kept us wondering still 29 years later.

We all regret we didn't have the presence of mind to take a picture at that moment but we were just staring , like frozen. He must have seen it because he looked at us and smiled. That smile cannot be copied. NO actor or impersonator came even close.

It is a strange thing. it wasn't just a look alike. Can't be. But he was dead and not looking that young anymore when he died either. The guy next to us was a young Elvis of about 24 or 25 year old

What can be the explanation. I'm still thinking about it very much.
My parents both are very rational thinking people do not believe in ghosts or anything but among friends they still tell that storie too.

That was how we saw him, exact the same clothes, only not on a boat but on his motorcycle

When my mother saw this picture some weeks ago she told me what I was thinking and she told me you know that was the elvis we saw.

Nadine

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:54 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hello, Nadine. :)

This is a beautiful story. I think that the truth is in your heart, since anything is possible in this wonderful reality. There is a saying in spanish that -more or less- is: "There are reasons of the heart that Reason do not know". :wink:

Post subject: your experience
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:36 pm 
Site Admin

He used to say that he would be at "my best" when he passed over. "Never sick, never old, no more pain or tears, regrets or wish I hads-just the best I ever was, yeah, that's how I'm gonna be; you see, it'll be so for everyone who wants it. Can be what you want in looks an' deeds. I believe that." and he sure did. He always wanted to go to Europe and perform and just look at ancient things over there. And he said, "You know, I've been there, lived there, many times but not this time-except for Germany...'n Paris." I thought he was talking about going there-then said he'd "lived there many times" and I realized he meant in past lives. And he had mentioned according to some people, that he wanted to go to Europe and perform where ever there was space and was dumping the Col. and everything related to him.
He knew he could get sponsor ship to help with costs.
He thought for a short time, a few months, that he was going to get better and do alright and he had plans Maybe he just took off, to get away fromf the sorrow we all on earth were feeling at that time-he went some place where no one would expect him to be-and he showed himself to you-and your family knowing that in the future-yours-you would grow up and care for him. He wanted you to remember. wjh

Last edited by Wanda June Hill on Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:37 pm 
Pharaoah

who knows, maybe you did see HIM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:56 pm 
SO VERY WELL PUT WANDA , I ALSO THINK ELVIS WAS TELLING YOU. I'M FINE, AND WHOLE AGAIN. NO MORE PAIN, NO MORE BAD TIMES. I'M NEVER REALLY GONE IF YOU LOOK IN YOUR HEART, THATS WHAT I DO EVERY DAY. ELVIS IS JUST AS FAR AWAY OR AS CLOSE AS YOU WHAT HIM TO BE RILEY, SO I DON'T DOUBT IT A BIT THAT IT WAS ELVIS YOU SEEN. BARB!!

Page 1 of 3 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next