It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Maia very ill-
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:20 am 
Site Admin

Hi, I want everyone to know that our Maia is in dire shape and needs prayer and strength. She is a small lady, but she is losing far too much even for her size because her intestinal tract cannot digest as it is torn up from IBS -irritable bowel Syndrome which means there is no nutrition getting into her body cells. She is starving and she can't eat hardly anything due to the whole intestine being shot down. She saw a doctor today-I hope something can be done.
Barb, there are some things on the sites that are stupid jokes stuff-I tried deleting them but had no luck, they come right back. Must be some kind of secret to it???
On my site Graceland 1960 there are 3 or 4 one right after the other. Couldn't delete them at all. Maybe you can help or Sue can or somebody! I'm computer stupid. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:44 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Maia, being that ill, I did not realise.
I will pray for her and really hope she will be better.

Isn't there anything that can be done. Perhaps going to a hospital or something.

She really must eat otherwise she will starve to death.

This cannot wait.

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

In my meditations with Elvis I wiil pray for you, Maia!
I also join the Worldwide-Prayer-Circle from Self-Realization-Fellowship with my prayers for you!!

Riley, thank you for sharing your experience. It must have been Elvis, otherwise the impact of the encounter wouldn`t have been such intense. That`s my personal feeling. :)

Christine

"Miracles, I guess, still happen now and then"

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:50 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Christine,

wow then I really saw him...

I remember it so clear and so do my parents.

But how is that to explain, can you see a ghost on a motorcycle, looking like just a human being.

Like I said my parents are very rational people and I was raised the same way. We always say he looked so much like him but it simply can't be. He had just passed away and was 42 not in his twenties.

What did happen, we don't know.

Can it be a time wraps or a mirror image reflecting something from the past.

Don't know how to put it in fully correct english. I know what I want to say in my head but it is difficult to explain. And even if english was my native it would still be difficult to explain.

Perhaps there will never be any rational explanation, some mysteries stay like that and as for me I am happy to finally realise I might have seen him 5 minutes in my lifetime.

Thanks Elvis, Thanks God :wink:

Post subject: Elvis Afterlife
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:48 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Nadine,

If you get a chance, try reading "Elvis Afterlife" by Raymond A. Moody. It sounds like your experience would fit right in with many of the unusual experiences in this book. Maia has a link to it on the ELC web site. It is out of print now but you can get it used. I don't know if you can get it in your language, but it is not a long book, so it may be O.K. for you, even in English.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: appearing to humans & animals
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:45 am 
Site Admin

Well, Jesus appeared to his deciples and to others after his death. He was so real he let them feel and see the nail marks and the pierced side of his body. I firmly believe since I have seen relatives after they died and before they died when they were very agitated and needed me but couldn't contact me. They appeared just as clearly as if they were standing before me-I saw my grandmother wringing her hands and crying and saying my name-just from the knees up-and I called her-we talked, I asked her if she was wearing the light blue robe with daisys on the pockets-she about freaked out-it was the first time she had put it on since I bought it for her two years earlier! She lived on the mountain side in Missouri...in the Ozarks. Another time a friend's father appeared at our horse corrals-he had passed away 2 years earlier, I had never met him but I had seen a picture of him about the time he passed away. He was a mexican fellow and I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around and he was leaning on the corrals, wearing a western hat-jeans, boots and had on a belt with an oval silver buckle. He smiled and said my friend's name, some other words in spanish-then he vanished. My friend's mother was in serious trouble-had to have her leg amputated-he came to look for his daughter as he wanted her to go to her mother. That was the message I was to tell her-I don't speak much spanish but I heard it in English. She called home, it was so and she went. So don't tell me it can't happen! Elvis also came but in dreams mainly- Shortly after his death he came- when I woke up I had a red mark in my hand where he placed an antique looking key and I heard in my head his words, "I gave you the key" His mouth never said the words, but they were heard in my head-like telepathy. He just looked at me as if saying, You know what I mean. and then he turned and walked away and disapeared in the dream. That was before I did the first book-and that is why I did it. He gave me the key to his life-use it-that's what he meant. I had that same dream 3 times in about two weeks. He was persistent. it worked, I finally got the message. wjh

Post subject: touching the living-
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:55 am 
Site Admin

Thank you Sue, for all you do daily. You are a very spiritual person and express things so well. I think all of us here have "learning" to do and we are from each other and through the loving memories of Elvis and what he tried to do while here. He's still working on it. And we just may be his "tools". wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:48 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

So true, what you say, Wanda!!
And the dream about Elvis giving you the key is so beautiful and symbolic, too!

Christine

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:32 pm 
Pharaoah

Nadine,

I have a friend who also saw him.
She was my best friend when we were children and at the time she must have been 9 or 10 and she told me that she saw him at the top of the stairs in her home. He was dressed in one of his white jumpsuits.

Recently I spoke to my friend again, she's now in her thirties and we discussed what she told me so may years ago.
So I asked her to tell me the truth, was it only her imagination back then or does she really remember seeing him?

Today, she's still convinced that she saw him. She told me that she didn't make up this story. She really saw him.
I believe her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:15 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Renenutet,

I was just about the same age, that is a coincidence and me too I swear on everything that is dare to me even on my kids that my story is hundred percent the truth.

Personnally I never tought of it as a sighting, it was just there something we saw, something we couldn't explain, something that never will be forgotten either.

Didn't look like a ghost he was real like you and me and of course there was nothing to be afraid of, we just gazed and it is funny it is 29 years later and we have to admit we all have fading memories after so many years, but this man, this incident stays very clearly in our mind and my parents are now 78 and 81. And I'm 39.

We remember every detail, he was wearing, how he stood there with his motorcycle. It was very hot and he wasn't sweating a bit. He was there like in his movie girls girls girls. At that moment I had never seen that picture before because I had hardly heard of him until the 16 th or 17 th of August.

My parents didn't dislike him at all but just had one record named his greatest hits a double LP. That was it. My parents never saw one film of him before his death.

When I saw a few years later with my parents the film girls girls girls on VHS video we were shocked really. We said OK there must be a reasonable explanation. The outfit he wore on the boat (white) with sailorhead was EXACTLY the same as we saw him.

I told my children too and they said "so neat mommy, you really saw Elvis Presley, tell us all about it what was he like"

It is as if children don't make such a fuss about it, seeing him when he was supposed to be dead, they don't find that amazing obviously but me I'm still wondering :roll:

Page 2 of 3 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next