It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: When you are weary, feeling small....
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:32 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hello again..... :wink:

Here I am again.... I have to tell you that today I had a sign from Elvis again.... and how and why I will explain to you..... I will try.... :D
Four weeks ago I had a enormous painattack in stomac and head... so bad that I had to see the doctor.... And you have to know that I really don´t go to a doctor that often... Always believe in selfhealing :) ... But this time I had to go.... for sure.... So the next day I went to the doctor and she couldn´t say anything about it.... So she made some tests and took blood from me... and just for being sure a test for women over 35...
After 1,5 weeks a had a phonecall from her and she wanted to see me the next day..... I had no pain after the attack, so I didn´t really think about the result of my tests...
I went to the doctor the next morning and then she told me I was in a pre-stage of Uterine Cancer... and that I had to be in surgery to take the Uterine out on the 5th of July.... It not really was a shock.... I was calm, very calm.... I never expected to be something like this... never thought about it.... but it happened to me too now.... but everything has it reasons, so had to deal with it... and go on and be strong... And I was...
Prayed a lot :) ofcourse
Couple hours after surgery they told me they had removed the cancer-cels and took a part of my Uterine to check extra..... so didn´t took the complete Uterine out.... I sad ok, but wasn´t that happy, because I had prepared myself for 6 weeks resting.... and most of all no worries about cancer-cells in that area again.... :? They told me to come back a week later to get the result.....
This afternoon I had a appointment with the doctor.....And guess what... The result was that cancer cells still were there and that I will be in surgery again to remove the Uterine.... but first I have to wait another 2 weeks.... Healing process.... pfffffff
I went home and was disappointed, angry, afraid and happy at the same time.... 1 Operation is normally enough for me.... and now I have to heal first and than been operated again..... pfffff and at the other site I was happy, because I wouldn´t have to think about cancer cells in that area 8) anymore.... in my live....
I thanked God for hearing my prayers.... and at that time I began to cry.... just cry... let it all out.... I looked at my computer because I saw a little light coming from that side..... and there he was ..... ELVIS..... " with written words.....
"When you are weary, feeling small...
"When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them off.... etc...
..... I read the words..... pfffffffff..... NEVER FORGET THIS MOMENT EITHER.... What a feeling... :wink:
After this had happened I realised that I had downloaded the sreensaver this morning.... :D and start to smile..... my tears were gone..... I know that ELVIS is my bridge over trouble water..... :wink:
COINCIDENCE? SIGN? Nothing is a coincidence, I truhly believe that.... And yes for me it was a sign.... You just have to let him in your soul and you know what... I had a wunderfull day full with LOVE, JOY and HAPPINESS.... and sung a lot of Elvis Gospel songs with my husband Gert en my Tina.... :D Next time I will record something and than will give you a link.... Just a THANK YOU GUYS for letting me in......

And now I will stopp..... I have to say, love writing my story here.... I think you noticed it... :wink:

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:08 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Carola! I'm glad you deal with this problem bravely..and that you have that most "powerful and beautiful bridge" :wink: by your side..hope doctors will correct everything for you this time,we'll pray for you too.take care and go on being strong.. :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:57 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Carola, our thoughts and prayers are with as you go thru' this challenging period in your life. I'm glad you have been able to keep such a positive attitude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:09 am 
JUST KEEP YOUR EYES UPON JESUS, AND HAVE FAITH THERE ISN'T NOTHING TO BIG FOR THE LORD. YOU WELL BE IN MY PRAYERS CAROLA! BARB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:46 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Daag, Carola!

I'm happy that you are open hearted to LOVE, and happy too. As I said before in this forum, signs come when needed to reassure us we are going in the right path. I know it for experience as I'm sure you know it too.

Count on us for any help you may need :D :D :D Of course, you'll be in my prays.

(My husband was born in Amsterdam. I have an special symphaty for that country and its people. :) )

Have a meaninful trip through that experience you have ahead!

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:40 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hello, Carola!

I will also pray for you!!

I´m also from Germany! :lol:

Christine

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:48 pm 
Site Admin

Carola, you are a shining light to choose your current experience as one of inner spiritual growth and blessing rather than of fear and "why me?"

I will light a candle for you on our Spirit Heart Sanctuary Prayer Candles. You will be sent a notice of it and a link to the site. We then print off the prayer and place it under a sacred bowl that is a genuine ancient artifact from near the Sea of Galilee in Jordan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:16 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha :D

You really touch me, all of you... :oops: and give me a lot of positive energy... I feel it in my body... give me the goosbombs.. but feels GREAT... LOVE can do soooo much.... LOVE heals.... And that you light a candle for me on our Spirit Heart Sanctuary Prayer Candles...
I cried.... I feel so much LOVE....
After 3 years of spiritual experiences..... I really know I´m blessed.... And I thank God everyday for his blessings
In the beginning of my spiritual growth, I asked myself a lot of times "WHY ME, LORD"... But now I know.... :wink:

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:18 pm 
YES FROM ME TO CAROLA! MAY THE LORD RICHLY BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU IN HIS CARE! BARB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:33 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Carola my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, you are sweet and wonderful beautiful lady!!

Fran

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next