It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 5 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:48 am 
I GOT THIS FROM ANOTHER GROUP I'M IN, AND THEY SAID IT WAS FROM THE WEBCAM ON THE INSIDERS. I SURE HOPE THAT EPE OR SOMEONE ISN'T BEING FUNNY, BECAUSE IT ISN'T! fairytale1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:23 pm 
NO IT IS NOT SUE, MY BREATH CAUGHT IN MY THROAT WHEN I SEEN THIS PICTURE. FAIRYTALE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:17 pm 
IT IS NOT REAL! It is from this site: http://www.tcb-world.com/gallery/browse ... 13&userid=
This is the link to the section called modified pictures. I used this picture at the end of one of the videos I made on youtude.com.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:16 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Well I tought it was not real. It was too obvious to be true.

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject: erie pictures
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:33 am 
Site Admin

I can't help believing that if Elvis were going to "appear" someplace it would be Graceland, BUT he certainly would do his best to appear looking his best...he wouldn't be coming back with chipmonk cheeks, puffy lips or wearing shades to hide his beautiful eyes...he would look the way he thought was best- 70-73...He thought that was the best he'd ever look and was pretty pleased about making it happen. Nope, I can't see him "showing up" looking less than perfect-not Elvis. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:53 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Fun ESP test

Wasn't sure where to put this one, as it is not directly related to Elvis, but from what I've read, Elvis was psychically gifted, so I imagine he would have enjoyed taking this test.

It's quick & fun to do. Just don't put your curser over the blank image until you're ready to know what it is. I've tested some already and so far my score sucks! :(

http://paranormal.about.com/library/wee ... 61900a.htm

PS: Did some more and noticed that my accuracy improved when I did not read the choices first, but looked at the blank image first, got a glimpse of something, and then read & picked from the choices.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:09 am 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
Made me smile, just the thought of Elvis appearing at Graceland looking as great as he wanted to, strolling through the grounds back at his home, Mr Cool!!! :lol: :wink:

The very thought of that makes me smile too Sue-Lenora! :D As far as the original picture that was posted, I couldn't see it because all that's showing up on my screen is a little box with a red "x" in it. :? I tried to use the tcbworld link to see it but they're apparently having server problems, so I guess I'm just not supposed to see it. :roll: Laurie thanks for the link to the fun ESP test you posted. :D My score wasn't all that great either when I just did it but I'm going to try again because as they say "practice makes perfect" :wink: :P With all of the special abilities that Elvis had, I have no doubt that he would've enjoyed taking this test too and probably would have wound up with a perfect score too!! :P :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:06 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Fun ESP test

.......very bad, I failed completely.. :? :( :wink: :roll:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:25 am 

I would have loved to see what you are speaking of but it isn't there any more.

Di

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:27 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Di, I just tested the ESP test link and it is still working. So I'm assuming you must be referring to the pic Barb posted at the beginning of this thread. She may have removed it due to what TXWOMAN4 said in her post. Apparently the image she had up was not real.

Page 2 of 5 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next