It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 4 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Elvis's aura
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:14 pm 
Dragon

On ELC I found this, written by Maia:

"I don't usually see auras, but Elvis had a brilliant aura, mostly shades of blue with some violet and deep purple. Very often a shimmering white light encircled these colors."

Looking on line for an interpretation of this, I found that a blue inner light signifies spiritual searching. Lighter blues indicate the start of a spiritual quest. Darker blues typically indicate the subject has found his or her spiritual path and is continuing his or her spiritual progress. Purple indicates heightened spiritual awareness, self-esteem, and high ideals. Violet is the intuitive color in the aura, and reveals psychic power of attunement with self. A white outer aura can indicate an area of the body which has been over-energized, or is over-active, possibly from disease or artificial stimulation such as drugs.

Any comments on this interpretation from anyone who knows more about this than I do?
Susan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:35 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, I saw his aura as well..when seeing him perform live. My mother was with me and she saw it also. So did Wanda. We all compared notes and saw the same blue-violet-purple most of the time.

We all three noticed that when he would look at or touch one of his back-up people, there auras would blaze up and touch his!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:46 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Any comments on this interpretation from anyone who knows more about this than I do?

Susan, I see that I mis-read the first part of your original posting, where you were referring to what I saw (Elvis' aura).

From my akashic insights I would add to the interpretations you found:

the Blue...in Elvis' case, very lapis bule...is a strong wisdom of the heart ray. It is also associated for him, with the Blue Star.

Violet is the transmuting power of spirit, rising above and beyond all ills.

the white I believe was the CHRIST LIGHT...not the drugs. I say this, as it was not bleaching out the other colors, but complimenting them in a brilliant halo.

For more on the Violet Flame, see my Master Medallion Key: The Citadel of the Vilolet Flame on Spirit Mythos:

http://www.spiritmythos.org/TM/medkeys/violet_flame.htm

Post subject: Elvis on Colors
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:05 pm 
Site Admin

Wanda sent me this. I plan to put it up on the ELC website as well.

Elvis on Colors:

Color plays an important role in the life spectrum. We associate RED with the devil. Why? It is a color of heat, of strife, of emotional turmoil, of energy-good and bad. It is related to sexual tension and sexual activity. It is the color of erotic passion and dreams. It is the color of blood, the life force, the energy transmitter of animal life and human life. It is the ultimate force color RED! Its name even emotes energy when spoken or when thought. It warms, in a room it provides warmth and passion, giving radiance to the setting.

YELLOW is control. It is the warmth of the Sun. It is comforting, yielding and encompassing. It is compassion, truth and trust and it is relaxing to the human physic.

It is also the color of integrity and spiritual strength. It has a calming affect and is a family color.

GREEN is life…touching everything. It is comfort, security in the ever going life force. It is relaxing and soothing to the spirit and provides an atmosphere of sleep. It should be used in bedrooms and in places where serenity is desired.

PINK is compassion, it soothes. It relaxes the mind and tends to put one in a happy, youthful mood. It is related to females and makes the male more aware of the comfort women can provide. It is also the color of truthfulness and is often used in pictures related to The Christ.

WHITE is pure. Related to The Christ it is capable of pure energy. It is a “cool” color and yields to all others. It is spiritual and is the color of love.

BROWN is warmth, the earth and mothering. It is compassionate, soothing, nurturing and enveloping as the mother earth. It works best in cold atmospheres and lends its self readily. It is a female color.

BLACK is associated with death. It swallows every color up and is depressing to life. It can also be a strength color as it is the strongest color of the spectrum. When used with red or with yellow it provides contrast and creates great energy. Its depth bounces off lighter color and can draw magnetic force from them and channel it back. It is ageless and projects male strength and power. It is considered a dangerous color. It is masculine.

VIOLET is a spiritual color. It is a blended color and is The Christ love color. It should be used in the house of God and wherever one desires the peace and tranquility of spiritual love. It is a meditation color and gives the spirit strength.

BLUE is the color of the Heavens though what we see as being “blue” is reflections from various forms of debris in the atmosphere. Blue is a cool color and representitive of Godliness, goodness and spiritual strength. Midnight blue of the night sky allows the pure reflection of the stars, giving anyone looking into the night an overwhelming sense of the magnitude of God’s Universe. Wearing light blue, various shades of blue gives one a sense of confidence, of being calm, cool and collected because it draws on the heavenly power.

Post subject: I was watching a video called vegasshowman!!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:30 pm 
As I watched some of this video, It looked like Elvis was floating on a cloud there was a foggy mist that incirculed the cloud. Then the cloud its self was a violet color, and as he moved the colors would change from violet to a deeper purple. So was I seeing his aura? Barb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:15 am 
Pharaoah

I'm very interested in this subject. Could anyone explain tell me in which order the colours of his aura were? I imagine an aura encircles its owner. So which colours were close to him?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:04 pm 
Site Admin

Well, it has been so long since I saw his aura and never wrote it down specifically, but I was thinking about it the other night, and I "saw" it again...him on stage and his aura blazing out. The blue was closest to him and then the violet came down and between the blue and violet was the blue-violet or INDIGO color. Above all that was the Christ Light WHITE.

According to my akashic insights, the Indigo is a coming together of the BLUE ray of earth and the VIOLET ray of the current preparation stage (Numis'Om) for the New Earth Star...our future earth realm, which radiates the INDIGO ray. You can read more about the New Earth Star on Spirit Mythos:

http://www.spiritmythos.org/earth/NES/nes_indx.html

This may be much more than you wanted to know, but it is how I see it. I believe that Elvis IS present in "Numis'Om".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:35 pm 
Pharaoah

Thanks for the info.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:19 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I've read that Elvis was psychic, so could he see auras on other people? I find this subject interesting. I've never seen an aura. How does one go about learning to see an aura, if it's possible to learn?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:31 pm 
Site Admin

Elvis did see auras, but don't remember any details about this...Wanda would probably know.

Page 1 of 4 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next