It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 4 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Aura
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:33 pm 
Site Admin

I didn't see Elvis' aura on stage-but I did see a very poor quality and tiny Elvis and band on stage that a friend had sneaked in Las Vegas. It was forbidden to have cameras and film the shows there, back then. Anyway, the music wasn't very loud and we saw the film 8mm run on a big home old fashioned roll down movie screen.
As Elvis would take scarves from Charlie his aura could be seen on the film! It was amazing...to see the blue/greenish light run from Elvis' arm and leap off his fingers to meet the light coming from Charlie's hand! The lights would meet at the scarf and the scarf appeared to glow briefly until their aura's separated as Elvis turned to go to stage edge. I swear that this was visiable-we watched it over and over, Then when Elvis gave the scarf to someone, the light from him raced down his arm, into the scarf and to the person reaching for it! We watched that over and over again. Elvis' when singing alone on stage-not near anyone, his aura lifted from over his head-it was a pale light white or lemon yellow and his body when he moved on the film, left a form of light like a shadow that moved with him but just a little slower than his body moved so it trailed behind some.
We practically wore out the film watching that-some 12 people saw it on film. I wish I had that film. It has gone by=-by and who knows where it is now. Anyway, that was amazing to see-when he went close to the guys they lit up and when he went near the girl singers, their auras would expand and reach toward him. I told of this tape-he said he'd like to see it and I do not know if he ever did get a copy-but the people who had it knew he was interested. It was such a crummy little film, but it had magic on it! Elvis was blue/green most of the time but he did have some lavender shading and it wasn't the colored lights because there weren't any going at that time... They had already stopped using colored affects unless on special songs but what we saw had none. It was just Elvis' inner light and those on stage- We all have them-we just don't ever see them for ourselves.
But there are people who can and it's been proven that we have magnetic forces in our bodies-and it comes out to meet people who correspond to our own. I guess if you met someone who was totally opposite or some how not a "match" then our's and theirs would not come out? I never asked him about that-but he said somethings about not everyone was right together and certainly we ought to respect and listen to our inner beings (light force/spirit) and if it doesn't feel right, don't do it... don't get involved. If you do, then that's when trouble sets in... wjh

Post subject: inner warnings...
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:45 am 
Site Admin

Hi, I was rereading some of these things and I wondered if any body else has a "warning system" that goes off when something isn't quite right-even people? I have an "alarm system"- have had since being a youngster and it's always happened unexpectedly though I immediately recognize danger, caution or whatever. It is a bell like an alarm bell...sometimes not so loud and at other times so loud I can't believe there isn't someone else who could hear it! Everytime it happens there is a very good reason that is suddenly known to me-sometimes when I meet a person, male or female it will ring a bit other times extremely loud but only I hear it.
I have always been very glad I paid attention to it-especially when it's loud and even more when it's really loud. I was sitting in my Lincoln the ones with the suicide doors-and had just come out of a drug store-right near was a bar and it was late, I was coming in from work, had worked overtime and it was pitch dark but for the lights of the stores. I was putting my bag of stuff and purse in and had just got in and shut the door when this man was suddenly outside my car door knocking on the window. My "alarm" had sounded just before the guy knocked on the glass-so I was looking around at the time he knocked and that alarm was so loud in my head I couldn't hear what he said but I hit the electric door locks fast, and just in time because he tried to open the the front door and then the back-but thank heaven for those electric locks! I started the car and he banged his fist on the hood as I drove off! My hair stood up, I'm sure!. I was always out after dark in those days, and until we got that Lincoln I was running around in a canvas topped MG and wasn't the least afraid-what a stooge. But I came from a small town and we never locked up....but they do now back there.
Anyway, I've met people that set of my alarm too, some of them on the tour for the book-some of them coming up as "friends" only to turn out to be anything but-that alarm never fails to give me a warning though-pretty weird. Anyone else have such a "system" built in?
Elvis said he had a lot of weird friends...then said, but he was the weirdest of all because he was the .... "freak in charge!"wjh

Post subject: Inner warnings
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:47 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I wish my built in tuner was as good as yours. It gets better when I'm able to have some meditative silence during the day. Think it helps to not always have noise. I will say that I have preminition warning dreams. Get them quite frequently before tramatic events. Sometimes when I'm going in a direction that is not a path that God has for me, I will get this sluggish feeling in the pit of my stomach. I don't always "get it" though and have made some dumb decisions. And have regretably looked past some "red flags" because I didn't trust my own intuition.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: intution
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:59 am 
Site Admin

That still small voice or a banging alarm-maybe one and the same but I get "feelings" also and second guesses that if I ignore them I get whammed one way or another. I listen more now, older and too, have worked with horses for a number of years-you learn to see things in order to avoid problems because they "show" you what they are thinking of doing before they do it-and it's a study of body language, eyes, in their case, ears and the way they hold their tails and head angle. So I kind of perceive humans in those ways too...not that much different either. An animal is an animal-even tho some may have different brains- the horse has a bigger one than we do and uses it in many ways-they also think and communicate so we are actually more dumb than those "dumb" animals. Dumb meaning they can't speak-but they do! That's kind of like the alarm...and intution-neither one can speak-but if we listen -they aren't dumb.
I think its a gift we all have-some people are just too busy to listen -preocupied and miss it. Boy I'm glad mine still works. My daughter has a strong intution and her skin prickles-but she has no alarm sounding. I guess what works is all that counts. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:01 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I can clearly feel things, others might not feel.

I have that very often with people but I guess we all have. Sometimes I can really dislike someone I don't even know well but most of the time I am very right in by judgings.

When I talk to someone I can immediately say it clicks or it will never click between us.
but I think we all have that ability.

Some people we like immediately and we feel at ease with them and feel we can trust them and some others we will never open up too.

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I do have a strong empathic "sense". If people I know are hurting, I will know no matter how hard they try to cover it up or how big of a smile they put on their face. I'll never forget the time I worked next to this man who was going thru a hard time; I think with his marriage. To look at him, his expression never changed; always looking happy. But I would know when things were bad for him, because I would literally pick up his pain. I would be crying and yet not feeling sad myself. So I knew I was picking up on someone elses pain. And I could it tell it was coming from him. Hard to explain. Just a knowing. I think with Elvis, he wore his heart on his sleeve, so one did not have to be empathic to be able to see if he was hurting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:49 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

OK, when I saw this photo I couldn't help but think of Elvis' aura, with the rainbow light upon him (or perhaps coming from him?). It may be just lighting effects but thought I'd post it just the same.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:57 pm 
I have this Picture and I have always wondered to if this was Elvis's Aura? Good Question, and Wonderful Picture. FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Well, Fairytale, I'm glad I'm not the only one to have wondered if it could possibly be his aura.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:30 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Great and powerful picture!The Rainbow Light has to do something with Elvis, for sure!!!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Page 2 of 4 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next