It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 5 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:47 pm 
Oh, my God! What I did! :oops:

Why is it risky:

1. Because it's only my point of view.
2. Because I don't know where to stop signaling names and functions (we are 93 registered persons. How many and which do I consider habituals?). If I let out some, they can be hurt. I don't know sooo many enough to interpret their function.
3. Because my feeling about each one may be not too similar to what each one thinks about herself or about others. I did not want to start a controversy.

There was nothing dark or sinester in what I imagined. On the contrary, everything was positive, working in the same direction. Only different qualities of unity. (Quite natural, coming from me! :roll: ) :lol:

There was another important question about: I could not draw a star quite right and beautiful. You know already that my skills in informatic are very deficient. 8)

I propose something different: Everyone may think what part of the star is. It is an excellent exercise. :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:01 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Guest is me!

My dearest ladies, Kira and Laurie,

When I had some experiences with dark forces, many years ago, I centered myself on Love and Light. That phase ended after a while.

Now I know that in ONENESS, there is not right or wrong, good or evil, light or darkness. All it belongs to the plane below, that of duality. We only have to go through, without paying attencion, centered in our Hearts. :wink:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:05 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

ah ok Amanda :lol:

just had my first lesson of aikido this morning, my gosh, i am sooooo tired hihihihi physically .... and yes hard to believe but when i drove to that place you were all there.... :lol: again above my car hahahahaha strange é. :roll: :lol:

and yes finally this morning i gained two flowers from the seed of El'vis given by Wanda, jiepieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

everything is going to be allright ladies!

kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:15 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

oh yes enjoyed it very much, but it takes discipline and a lot of inner strength.
this is a link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM96FLDW ... ted&search

at this moment i saw allways four corners of the floor hihi. i can feel i have muscles at the moment :lol: :oops: :roll:

kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:42 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hey, Kira, how good you are practicing Aikido! I understand that there, you keep centered in yourself and uses the contrary's impulse to repel him. If I'm right in that apreciation, it is such an useful lesson for any kind of matters. :D

We do have quite a lot of muscles in our body, is itn't? :wink:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:00 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

oh yes Amanda i can assure you, quite a lot! :lol: :lol:
stands with fist, kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:02 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for bringing another very ineteresting and enlightening thread back around Sue-Lenora. :D I think I had just missed out on it the first time around because it was right before I was blessed enough to be guided here by El'vis and the One above into this loving GARDEN. :D Like you said in the beginning of this thread Sue, it is very easy to see the great interest of symbolism Elvis had of the designs on his costumes which were all designed so beautifully. :D The Peacock is one of my favorites too. :wink: I also agree with you in that is is so very interesting to hear about Elvis's spiritual beliefs and experiences. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:07 pm 
Site Admin

A job well done too Sue! :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:21 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Here is a video clip showing Elvis, in rare live concert footage, in many of his various stage suits.
You also get to seem him having a little fun with Colonel Parker, though Parker appears to pay him no mind, and toward the end some great karate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgR5hXY2 ... ed&search=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:11 am 
Site Admin

Thank you so much for posting this link for us Laurie. :D It was alot of fun to watch and see Elvis rubbing Parker's head was too funny! :D Also, excellent karate footage is right! :D He was just a Martial Arts master!! :D

Page 3 of 5 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next