It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 2:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 5 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Rhama Azul, Taurus and the RING
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:35 pm 
Site Admin

On my Spirit Mythos Forums, someone posted a link to my Astro-mythic section on Spirit Mythos on Taurus. I was given this info on all the signs by Thoth around 1997. I went up to read it again and a chain of "ahaaas" bubbled forth! I posted this on the thread of the SM post, and I am repeating it here for all of you. But first, in order for it to really make sense to you, I would suggest that you read the "Taurus" page on SM:

http://www.spiritmythos.org/TM/MA/taurus.html

A lot of LIGHTS WILL SHOULD GO ON for you just reading this, which I have to explain a bit to the SM readers. Below is my post to them:

I went back just now to read the info on SM on Taurus - this was given to me by Thoth around 1996 or 1997 I think. I doubt I have read it through since, except to scan it (with my eyes) when I put it up on the website several years ago.

So it was like reading something I had never read before! I was BLOWN AWAY by the name "Rhama" and it's connection to Orion - the being wearing a "cap of stars." WHY? Because as most of SM regulars know, I lead a "double life" in my spiritual work in the sense that the other out-picturing for me is through the soul of Elvis Presley and my website and forums: Elvis A Lighted Candle.

About a year after Elvis' passing in 1997 I received that in his "new" realm (he is now in Numis'OM) his higher spiritual name is "Rhama Azul." Well, when I originally received the Taurus info I doubt I even remembered this connection. However, just recently, Elvis / Rhama Azul has begun to come to me as Thoth does, and is asking to "speak" through me to those who follow the "merkabah" of "Lighted Candle" - especially the ELC Forums. These individuals are on similar paths as those in the SM Forums. The only difference is that to them, Elvis's soul is their "avatar" so to speak - not god-like - but they are drawn to his SPIRIT and his spiritual example when he lived as Elvis (so mis-understood, distorted , lied about and trampled by the media and the greedy).

So I have JUST BEGUN placing messages from him up on the "A Field of Roses" (he named it) Fourm on the ELC Forums.

Elvis told his close spiritual friends, such as Wanda Hill (my friend of many, many years) that his soul came from Rigel, the "Blue Star" in Orion - this he said (and I have a copy of his voice saying it to her on tape) long before I received anything about Rigel, the Blue Star and Orion! Before I knew Elvis had said this to Wanda or anyone, I was told by Thoth that Elvis was a Blue Star Solarian. I wrote this to Wanda, who I barely knew then and she flipped as she had not shared what he told her with ANYONE!

And the we have the CAPE of stars!

I just did an akashic portrait of Rhama Azul (Elvis now):

http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/signsymbwonders/rhama_azul.htm

Here is the A FIELD OF ROSES forum on ELC:

http://elvislightedcan.free-forums.org/elvislightedcan-forum-27.html

A metaphysical artist friend, Elisabelle Tanner's work - notice the one with the cape, Elvis riding a unicorn!

http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/signsymbwonders/tanner_gallery.htm

Then there is the "coincidence" that just before I came up to the SM Forums today, I was talking to Wanda Hill. She came across a ring Elvis had given her years ago - it is a large male ring - obvious handmade from what looks to be iron and silver. She is going to photograph it and send the images to me. Elvis told her that this ring was given to him when he was a member of an "Order of Melchizedek" and that he was studying with them. He had met some people of the order through his membership in the Self-Realization Fellowship. This is no ordinary ring - it is banged up and ANCIENT looking and handmade! Someone gave this to him for a reason. Later, he told Wanda that he did not continue with the order because he was not "pure enough." He tried to give the ring back, but they would not take it. They apparently felt it belong to him. I see (akashically) that they KNEW he was ALREADY a priest in this order!

Quote:
[b]Wanda's e-mail to me today discribing the ring:

This ring is very heavy, made from metal, not silver, not all gold and seems to be brass and something? It is big. On the sides are shields with the three point top and oval/rounded sides and bottom. On the shields that can still be seen somewhat, it's very well worn and old, are eagles with the wings spread and the head sideways-they are small and they are standing on big boughs it looks like, though hard to tell it's so worn. There is blue inlay of some kind below the bough and rounded areas that seem to be water maybe or perhaps clouds in the sky? Above the eagles head is a curved long vine or something with one arrow head looking leaf at the end? that's on the sides of the ring. The top has a large base that is beveled to look like to me, sun rays all around a center that has a raised bed of what looks like copper, and on top of that is another "set" that is about 1/2 inch long and a tad less wide with a cut off top and bottom to the whole thing. I will try to draw a picture of this entire thing. Now, in the center of the top setting is some kind of design that has gold set into it or onto it in the very center-when the light or sun hits it is sends a bright light out of it. The top is a rough cross as far as I can tell-it is worn down too, and there is behind the cross red color inlay. Across the whole bed is some white inlay that looks like maybe a robe-or part of one-it's worn down too. And at the bottom is about 4 curved narrow blue inlays . Now, the entire set with the color and markings is edged in gold. Around the under bed is a wreath of leaves that go all around the top setting of metal and colored areas. I can't tell what it is exactly but I think it has religious meanings in some way-spiritual meanings of some type. The entire thing is strange as it was very old and hand made-roughly hand made but extremely well detailed I imagine when new. This ring was given to him, he was supposed to give it back when he didn't complete the necessary steps and etc: that it took to reach his goal-to be a priest so he could really help people in need of spiritual guidance. This was when he was wearing those big scarves over his shoulders-different colors-white for step one, gold for step two and there was two more-with the last one to be lavender. I don't know the third now. He gave it up because Priscilla (even though they were separated and divorcing) and his father ridiculed his efforts and desires so much, and convinced him he wasn't able to handle his own problems-how could he even think he could handle anyone else's? etc. Anyway, he felt he couldn't do it-plus he couldn't rid himself of the sleeping pills entirely at that time either. He thought they were wrong for what he wanted to be and do also.

Anyway this ring was supposed to be more than 100 years old and I believe it-they would not take it back from him because they felt he should have it-he was very moved by that and I think I have seen pictures of him wearing it-on stage shots-but only a very few times...he gave it to me and said that I should keep it as it was valuable and the spiritual background of it was sacred. He wanted me to keep it, put it away safe and leave it there until I found the right place for it...that it would show me when the time was right. I should never wear it except when I needed to have spiritual strength and understanding as it would "protect and guide me" and then he said those many spirits from it's past...would be there for me. Well, as I said, I have been going through things and I had totally and completely forgotten that ring! It was kind of scary to have it, I put it up and forgot about it!!! Anyway, I have it out now and I thought maybe I can get some photographs of it. I don't have a clue as to what it is on it or what it represents at all.

He said it had come from European background and he was looking forward to being "worthy of it" and I think that is why he quit wearing it-he didn't want to keep it for fear it would "disappear" or he'd "lose" it somehow. I think he was afraid someone would take it or discard it because it's not actual gold or white gold-but it does have some on it. That center strip is almost like a lighting bolt but it's worn and you can't tell really what it was-but it certainly reflects the light! As does the edging which is very tiny and delicate.

**************[/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:55 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Maia,

I'm shaken. I don't understand much of what is happening, but I do feel that something BIG is coming through some door that has been opened.

Youl'd be amazed to see how many special circumstances have been occurring to me these last two days, not only in the Forum (where they occurred also) but in my everyday life. All of them concatenate, signaling in one direction: the confirmation that this is a moment for expanding conscience and for the taking of extraordinary action from that point. Somehow, I observe that Elvis is related to it, but as a part of a bigger plan. I can sense it. The feeling I have is like Heavens had opened and innumerable impacts are coming from everywhere up there, to awake us once for all.

What you posted above follow the trend I was talking about: pieces and pieces being put together, showing a multidimensional pattern, interlinked with our present moment. What was first a glimpse, is becoming now a certainty, an understanding from the heart, because the logycal mind can not register it, due it's out of commun experience.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:45 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I don`t know how to comment on this, but I feel there is coming something very very special. That`s all I can say at the moment...

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:25 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
One day, in the future--not too far out of our reasoning, either, it will be different. The time is coming when the portals will open, our earth will be back on beam and those living on the other plane will be able to reach us, and us them.

Elvis Presley (Pieces Of His Life - Living Spirits, ELC Forum)

While searching information about Elvis' spiritual experiences while being a child, to answer a question a guest friend did in other place, I topped with that above. See what I mean? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:53 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Something called my attention: Do you know how is it that Elvis A-Rama Musseum is named that way?!!! :?: :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY, BUT I KNOW THAT SOMETING VERY BEAUTIFUL AND VERY SPECIAL IS HAPPENING!!

FRAN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:46 pm 
Site Admin

Ok, I now have "The Mystic Ring" on the ELC website - with Wanda's scanned images of it.

Even though some of her info on it is repeated from this thread, some is ADDED, so you might with to read it all (of what she writes).

http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/signsymbwonders/mystic_ring.htm

It is interesting the El'vis / Rhama Azul says that the ring was made by Paracelsus (he designed it and had it carfted), and just today Wanda told me (after I put uo the ring web page) that she showed the ring to an oriental who said that the symbols on the ring were "alchemy," Well, Paracelsus was an alchemist!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:09 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I'm probably way off on this but the twisted circular rope like patterns on the top of the ring reminded me of a Celtic knot, tho' perhaps a bit more tightly woven than what I've seen on other artwork.

Post subject: The ring
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:50 am 
Site Admin

I hope there will be someone out there who will come to ELC and know what this "order of monks" was called, their purpose and intentions and what they represent in our world today. I know there were others-men-whom Elvis said he met some of at the Self Realization Center and that some were other actors and public figures and some were just "businessmen". He rode motorcycles with some of them-a few times-he and some had prayer together each morning-not personally together, but spiritually together at the same time of day. They were not Masons-I know that. It was something to do with Knights...and the word white was connected...and it was not like kkk or anything of that nature-did not bring race into it at all. He was so pleased to be taking part in it, and he said, "You all will be so proud of me when I do this...an' you're going to love my robe-it's beautiful! For the cermonies he would wear a monks robe-I think he said it was white-and he would have a gold "mantle". I guess like a scarf or band that went around the neck and shoulders.? Anyway, he was just so pleased and shy about it and absolutely refused to discuss anything or talk about what he was doing. For him NOT to talk about something was unique-it was that important to him. Of course he had talked about it and his family had struck him down for it-especailly the fact that he was going to donate money to this "order" and to want to become a "monk" and have long periods of time awayfrom them and everything material-it would scare them. Especially the Colonel etc;...and the guys.
I mean, what would they do??? And Priscilla, already losing him to his books etc: and career and now this!
A frightening thought I'm sure. He just didn't know or couldn't see how they thought about it or their fears.
He was too innocent-he wouldn't have any idea that they would not be proud of him, pleased that he felt so strongly about helping other people and doing good works. But it looks like his daughter has inherited that from him, he got that done well. She's a chip of the old block for sure. More power to her! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:22 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Well the Knights Templar are tied in heavy with the Scottish Rite Freemasons so no match there.

Then there's something called the "Great White Brotherhood". Don't know much about it and it's considered imaginary, but supposedly there's a hierarchy of spiritual beings who oversee humanity and initiates are contacted telepathically from Tibet.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Page 1 of 5 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next