It is currently Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 5 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: White Brotherhood
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:45 am 
Site Admin

Hi, I went on line to see what I could find, but I didn't look long-so much! Larry G. in one of his interviews about one of his books mentions that Elvis "thought his life was being guided by the white (something? ) and that his career was involved with the sun-so many events in his career life were sun related-and he wanted to become a monk and to be spiritually able to guide people...etc; Now, I think this interview or remark is somewhere on ELC as posted by someone. Anyone recall doing that? I will look in quotes too. wjh

Post subject: On tour
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:15 am 
Site Admin

Well, I've been up half the night-so I watched On Tour to see if I could spot the ring on his hand...It might have been on the right hand, index finger but he just didn't hold still long enough to see for certain. And when he held the mike in that hand the camera guy never got his hand in the shots long enough to tell! Elvis was using his left hand to hold the mike most of the time-probably the right arm was giving him problems as usual. His arms and shoulders would get very sore and he tried to switch arms as often as he could to give them a rest. He said it was the weight of the microphones and the cords...so he held the mike with the left and used the right to manage the cord in that film almost exclusively. Of course slinging his arms around couldn't have helped much either- He was wearing out his joints, knees, hips, elbows, shoulders and even his neck joints he said in 75 and that he had arthrities in them. Then he said his feet hurt-the bones and joints so he was soaking them with a foot massage bath thing that I think he said his cousin Pat got for him...someone in the family anyway. So some of them did try very hard to do things for his benefit. He was loved by his family members, and some of the guys as well...who had his best interest at heart.
Charlie gave him massages and tried to be there for him as much as he could be. You see Elvis and usually Charlie is right behind him or beside him looking up with those baby blues of his, happy as can be. Anyway, I think where I saw the ring on his hand was in a book-I think maybe one of the tour picture books. Will have to keep looking. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:09 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

www.reunificationchurch.org/theorder.htm - 15k

That I found. There's a lot more. Just look for "Order of Melchizedek".

Anyhow, I feel that Elvis could nor retire from world, for his function was just what he did. The contacts he made in his lifetime were enough to reassure him in his path. I understand that he had enough baggage in order to accomplish what was meant for him to be done.

Last edited by Amanda Viola on Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:18 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sorry, dear friends, the URL did not work.

Quote:
I understand that he have enough baggage in order to accomplish what was meant for him to be done.

Please, where I say "have" read had.

I must have my brain collapsing, because my fingers don't follow what I think, and what I think don't follow what I feel. And what I feel is right now connected to some other Reality... :roll: :roll:

But my Love goes to you, without mistake.

Post subject: The 'link' above
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:27 pm 
Site Admin

I feel great pity for the person (s) who truly believe everything they have written in that long explanation of their belief in so many "false hoods" etc;. For one I am a firm beliver in ufo's having had some strange experiences my self. And I was totally awake, not drugged, drunk or stoned in any way and I have not EVER been a person who just believes in things-I question them well...and discard most. I agree we are all angelic beings and long to return to God and our angelic selves-I agree too that there is a misconception of hell and etc; but I do believe there are "evil" people/spirits among us who do horrible things because they are born EVIL or made to be evil through some happening in their early formative years-or just don't have any brains for some reason-like drugs and other chemicals. I believe we are judged in a way because we are not all the same spiritually in growth and that we will be on different spiritual planes, or paths or sites for further instruction and evaluation once we return to our angelic beings. Otherwise how could we learn? There are several things in the written material on that link that need further questioning and thought before acceptance as truth. What one person conceives as absolute truth may not be so for another-I have never been one to have or take someone's word for something just because they said it was so-if it doesn't sound "so" to me, then I may listen but I don't have to believe it until I'm convinced it's so. We all have brains given to us by our God, intelligence to make our own choices and decisions based on our mental abilities and heart and soul feelings...we wouldn't have differences if we were meant to be all the same...that gives us the right to make our own way back to that angelic being and to learn as we go. I really would be drying up and fetal positioned if I followed the path that link seems to think is true. I have a question... if what they say is so, then how come we DO HAVE AT THIS TIME, A CHANGE IN THE EARTH'S POLAR CAPS AND WE HAVE MOVED SEVERAL DEGREES? The angle of the sun has changed in how it hits earth-the equator has moved-the weather has changed and we are experiencing many of those things "predicted" in that Bible Revelations they so easily put down. Sorry people, I ain't gonna buy that "pig" without taking a good look at it out of that "poke"(sack). wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:03 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Sue, for your help with the URL. :D

I visited your other link. There appear some commun references to what Maia traslates from Thoth. The first part I "felt" OK. (I have not other measure than my own feeling, you know, with that kind of themes). A little later, I felt my stomach reacting, contracting and it is for me just the contrary of goosebumps.

That physical reaction may indicate that "it" is not for me, or something else. I would like to have the opinion of any friend that wish to express it.

Post subject: Order Of the M. Priests
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:29 pm 
Site Admin

I have no wish to get into that sort of thing as a practicioner but I want to understand which one Elvis was intrested in due to the ring. I can see him going for the steps as he said he had to do that, and that he couldn't continue as he wasn't "pure einough in body, mind and spirit" and couldn't go on, he wasn't worthy.
And it was a healing priest he wanted to be, one who could bring peace, healing and consoluation to his fans and he felt if he could become a true priest, fulfill all the requirements and be legitimate, he would be able to help people more than he was as "just a singer". But I'm not sure that is the one-it's just similar. I need to find that piece that Larry Geller mentioned as he gives some wordings that I think would help. He didn't know much either apparetnly but he had the name of or part of the name, of the order Elvis was interested in. I know there is much of that type thing out there that is so far out as to be fantasy to my way of thinking and it's kind of off the wall stuff. People have weird ideas-me too I guess, but I tend to be pretty straightforeward and like Elvis, go back to the Bible for verification if I need to. It it doesn't feel right, stay away from it-that's always been my thoughts. It works for me. Our spirit knows far more than we do-we just need to be still and listen. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:43 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

well, I listen my spirit a lot Wanda.. :D just hope that spirit of mine won't play a trick on me someday.. :wink: :lol: :lol: ignore me...just beeing foolish .. :lol:

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:22 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

It it doesn't feel right, stay away from it-that's always been my thoughts. It works for me. Our spirit knows far more than we do-we just need to be still and listen. wjh

Thank you for your comment, Wanda.

I agree totally with you in what is said above. Following my deep feeling took me save to this present day. There have been times when strange people came to me, offering me some "shadowy" paths to follow. It sounded interesting, but something inside just felt the danger.

When time was right, I did find the right path and the right guide. And never found a single shadow in it, only inner growth, help and Light.

Zey, I'm sure your spirit brings to you all the Light you may need anytime,
Lady Lighthouseseeker!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:10 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
then how come we DO HAVE AT THIS TIME, A CHANGE IN THE EARTH'S POLAR CAPS AND WE HAVE MOVED SEVERAL DEGREES? The angle of the sun has changed in how it hits earth
What I find also interesting is that ALL of the planets in our system are heating up, so I have trouble buying the greenhouse gas theory. I think our sun's behavior is changing & is the biggest factor in our climate change. That and the underwater volcanoes heating up the ocean water. But then what is causing the eruption increase in these undersea volcanoes--goes back to the sun I believe.

Quote:
For one I am a firm beliver in ufo's having had some strange experiences my self.
I've never seen a UFO but I had a very disturbing dream a couple days ago, one of the most disturbing I've ever had. I dreamt that I was lying on a table and gray/reptilain alien hybrid aliens were looking over me taking an embryo or fetus from my body. I didn't want them taking my baby. I told them I loved the baby & told them that love is the way to live. I did not sense these aliens were here to help humanity, as is popularly thought in UFO circles. I felt that they were trying to save themselves, referring to the Grays, that they were a dying race and were using humanity. I woke up in a sweat from it, totally upset, and am still troubled by it.

I do hope it was just a dream & that I did not actually have this happen to me as a child. I'm not sure what to think . . .

Last edited by Blue Moon on Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Page 2 of 5 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next