It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 5 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: UFo's
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:04 pm 
Site Admin

The grays are not the good "guys" as I've always heard.
But there are the tall, light beings who are the good guys and who will step in to protect humans I've heard. Apparently it was those two men of light who came to a young Elvis and "taught him" according to his ability to understand at that young age. Thus Elvis had symbols of various UFO type things on some of his suits-space ships and eyes and other symbols. Not all were spiritual but were planetary symbols... Some have said that he had been abducted and his mother as well- thus the blue light at his birth place etc;...but he didn't say that-he just had bad dreams and often would not discuss them as they were not related to his career dreams or frights.
I trust my spirit too...my alarm goes off-sometimes so loudly I can't believe people can't hear it! If it feels wrong, leave it a lone. If it's mean to be, it will be explained and then it will feel right-if that's meant to be. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:50 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

not exactly about the subject but, a few words from you made me think of that dream I told you before..yeah that tall figure who gave me his hand also that sweetest feeling, stepped out of a landed flying thing whatever it was we better call it a UFO of course.. and Wanda ,as you said, he was tall ,full of good energy and I thought he was Elvis immediately,movements,the grace in the way he walked was him but no face..I felt no fear seeing that UFO,but a rush feeling for those things to come out of that thing..Now I 'm really curious about, what those men of light,Elvis saw when he was a kid, looked like..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:02 am 
Quote:
THE SYMBOLS OF DAN STILL USED TODAY!

Danes from the Israelite Tribe of Dan invaded Denmark at about the same time as the Naphtali moved in large numbers into Norway. The Tribe of Dan was represented by a snake or by a lion. Other accepted symbols of Dan were a pair of scales, an eagle, and a dragon. Many members of Dan settled in Denmark, in Ireland, in Wales, England, and the U.S.A. where 40-50 million people have Irish ancestry. The symbol of a snake was once worshipped in Ireland; a lion represents Denmark and England, Wales has a dragon on its flag, and the U.S.A. has an eagle.

Searching in Internet about The Tribe of Dan I found this about symbols.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:02 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sorry, going forth and back Internet, the "log in" jumped. Guest is me.

Following the link Maia put in the ELC about the ring, I've found this:

Quote:
History tells us more about these ancient Danites. At the same time Moses led the children of Israel out of Egypt, with the kingdom of Egypt left in shambles, some chose not to follow Moses into the land of Canaan. About 1500 B.C., a last flowering of megalithic culture occurred. On the island of Sardinia in the Mediterranean Sea, a tower-building people sometimes called the Shardana emerged, and soon dominated Sardinia and then invaded Corsica and the Balearics, and ruled them for about a thousand years. These were ancient Danites! Their very name identifies them! They gave their name to their island, Sar DINia, and their very name SharDANa, proves who they really were. In Hebrew, the term "sharon" means a level "plain." It comes from the root word yashar, meaning "to make straight or even, right, pleasant, prosperous." The "Shardana" were nothing more than the "prosperous DANites," the tribe of Dan! The term "sar" or "shar" in Hebrew means "chief," "prince," "ruler," from which such words as "Tsar," "Caesar," "Kaiser," etc., derive. The "Shar-Dana," then, were the chiefs or princes of DAN!

The Mysterious Shar-Dana

The Shardana were a tribe of warrior-farmers -- just like the tribe of Dan! Remember, Dan was prophesied to be a "lion's whelp" -- a warlike tribe.

Say Alastair Service and Jean Bradbery in Megaliths and their Mysteries of the Shardana:

"They were farmers and warriors, and in each of their dominions they developed quite new sorts of monument particular to each island. The designs and structural techniques appear to be rooted in the earlier European megalithic tradition. But their Giants' Tomb, Taula, Navetas, Nuraghi and other forms are an impressive original finale to the long story of megalithic architecture. That story finally ends with the roman conquest of Menorca in 23 B.C." (p.19).

I'm very much impressed because I was born in Catalonia, in the city of Barcelona. The traditional catalan dance is called "Sardana" and it's known as a solar dance, where people dance forming a circle, linked by holding hands. It's very ancestral.

Besides, I owned for 18 years a property in Menorca, Balears Islands. I had there 2 Ha., with 7 caves carved in the stone back on the Iron Age. There lived the Arabs until their expulsion from Spain. The Christians built the house, very old too, from before 1700 when the first census was done and there appeared the house.

Well, OK, everything special, but: Right at the side of the house there was a megalithic tower called "Talayot". It is supposed to be a place for initation. There are some around the island. Mine had the upper stones taken to help to build the house a long time ago. It was about 20 ms. from the main house, side by side with the carriage house.

About 100 ms. from my property, there was a complex that had a "Talayot" and a "Taula" that is said to be a lunar calendar made of huge pieces of stone. All this was on the top of a little hill. My home was on the top of the one in front, so that was I had every day as part of my landscape and every day , just waking up, first thing to do was to go there. The energy was wonderful. I had my perception very acute when being in Menorca and had there many special experiences.

Do you understand now why am I impressed?

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: and it shall come to pass
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:03 pm 
Site Admin

It is just amazing how all this stuff ties together...I am dumbfounded and have no words. Mainly because it's so new to me, I guess. I mean, ME with no words! Good grief! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:09 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes Wanda, all this is mixing up.

My stand is to center myself in my heart, keep listening whatever my inner "voice" tells me, don't close up due being afraid of the "noise" of so many things but be fluently open, permeable, without expectatives and let the things be.

I ask for guidance to take whatever steps are needed to be taken, if there is the need. Maybe my next step is to be calm and connected to Light and Love.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:49 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Right at the side of the house there was a megalithic tower called "Talayot". It is supposed to be a place for initation. There are some around the island. Mine had the upper stones taken to help to build the house a long time ago. It was about 20 ms. from the main house, side by side with the carriage house.

About 100 ms. from my property, there was a complex that had a "Talayot" and a "Taula" that is said to be a lunar calendar made of huge pieces of stone. All this was on the top of a little hill. My home was on the top of the one in front, so that was I had every day as part of my landscape

Just to illustrate what I said before. This was my Paradise untill I "knew" I had to go back to the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:59 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

You can't imagine how happy I am that I got to post my pics! It has taken about an hour or so, I didn't controle the size, some look like a puzzle, one is missing... but I did! :P My first time. :P

Promess to try to improve.

Obviously, the house with a lot of green and stones around was mine home for 18 years. You can't imagine how good the air smelled there.

Post subject: pictures
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:26 pm 
Site Admin

AMANDA!!! Oh what a wonderful place to have lived! I could never tire of looking through things like that-so amazing that you lived right there! Like Wow, what a feeling that must have been, to be where so much history and so many people passed-I can't imagine how it must have felt. Me who, when we were looking for our first house/land to have one on, had to put my feet on the property and to be there and walk about before I could say yes, we can live here-it had to "feel" right. It was on old indian land and Jimmie being a Creek Indian and me some indian blood, but weird from birth-yeah so-I had to KNOW what had been before. It was a perfect choice-we were happy there and we doubled our money when we sold to move to larger land and horses. So I have learned to follow my feelings about such things as that too...but where you lived, OH OH OH! It most likely would have been the "death of me" I'd be so lost up in it all. Thank you for posting...they are so beautiful and just leap out at me! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:36 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes Amanda..I'm so happy, your house is in such a soulful and beautiful place.. :D I know how important to be harmonized with the place you live and unfortunately I'm not happy where I live now almost suffering :( ..
Thanks again for posting them ..felt good looking at them.. :D

For a heavenly cause

Page 3 of 5 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next