It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 5 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Home now
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:13 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, Amanda's home was beautiful, but I think she said she doesn't live there anymore-that was earlier in life. I would so hate to leave there once having lived there!
I'm sorry your not happy Zey, your drawings and artistic abilities are so beautiful and yet you feel supressed-I see they give you a lift, a light to go to and I understand that very well. I was miserable for some time as a young girl and it took me a while to "escape" those feelings even after I got "out". I hope and pray that things will change and light will come into your home and into your heart very soon. Can you see the stars from where you are?
Able to be outside late to see them? Wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:22 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, my dear friends, it was precious to be able to live there. Every day I spent in that place, I thanked God for giving me the opportunity to enjoy and love that place. I knew that, even I was the owner, the place had its own entity. I only had the right to enjoy, love and keep it. Many passed before and many were to come. It was just my privilege for a while.

I understand what you did, Wanda. Feeling and sensing the place before buying it. I share that idea. But with that place it worked different, in a magic way. The week-end my husband and I went to Menorca to see 3 houses that were offered to us, we discharged all. I asked the seller: "Don't you have any more?" He said no. I insisted: "Please, think it over!" He said after a while, that there was a man that was thinking, that maybe... was not yet sure... It was too big, in order what we asked for... more expensive maybe... I: "Please, take us there!".

When we got near the property I asked: "Is it the place?! Oh God, it can't be!" My family had spent the last hollidays in the island and the house can be seen from the main road some kilometers before arriving. Each time we passed by I said to my husband what a beautiful place was it. Besides, I was dressing this day a white long robe with just the same house with a cross on the top, lane and palm tree painted in its front.. The man was telling us that was too big, had 19 rooms... But we said (before coming into the fence) that we were to buy it. The owner's wife was astonished because she didn' know that her husband was thinking about selling it. You can't imagine her face. Well, said and done. It was really a rush of the heart. My heart.

I had to sell it when I "felt" a voice telling me that I had to part from Paradise, to go back to the world and what I had to do just after that. I needed the money for the "after". I wanted to keep a portion of it with the caves and make a home in there. But the person who bought the place did not want to loose that part. So, I let it go and burnt my sails behind. That exercise taught me a lot, very useful for my future.

I would not end explaining my life and experiences there, but better in person if we have the opportunity someday.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

THANK YOU WANDA FOR PRAYERS..YES! THANK GOD, I CAN SEE THE STARS AND I'M ALWAYS UP TO 6 OR 7 am SINCE I DON'T WORK AND TAKE CARE OF MY PARENTS AT HOME.. SO I LIVE AT NIGHTS,SLEEP 3-4 HOURS ,THEN WOKE UP FOR DAILY NONSENSE :roll: ..I KNOW THIS IS NOT HEALTHY BUT CAN'T DO BETTER FOR NOW..IT'S 3.00 am NOW AND MY FAV HOURS TO DRAW, READ OR BE HERE WITH YOU ALL.. :)

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:40 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

AMANDA ,IT IS PLEASURE TO LISTEN ABOUT YOUR AND ALL OF MY FRIEND'S LIFE STORIES,AS LONG AS THEY WANT TO TELL..WISH YOU STILL HAVE THAT HOUSE, BUT WE NEVER KNOW WHAT EXPECTING US IN OUR FUTURE ..WISHING YOU MANY MORE MEANINGFUL AND SPECIAL PLACES TO BRING YOU JOY AND PEACE.. :D

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:26 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, what a beautiful place; so rich in history and peaceful to the spirit and soul. It must have been a place where you felt very close to God.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:52 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Zey, for your good wishes. The two places I've been living after that, are special too, but in some other ways. Family and friends are atracted to them and keep on visiting. I tend to select places with high energy and they have a calling quality in them.

Laurie, Menorca has a venusian harmonic energy. Some people from others countries come at the time of their babies birth, to connect them with that place. I felt it as a point where Earth and Heaven meet and the soul expand. I could develop there the "primigenial" woman I am and the joy of living in close contact with Mother Nature. I'm sure it was a piece of experience I needed. When I had, I departed.

Right now I feel I'm in a similar situation. Something is ending, something is starting. It does not passes through the intellect. I feel it in my heart. It's out of any logic but I can feel it strongly. I thought I was to die in the place I live now (logic) but there's a bell ringning inside that tell me otherwise!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:09 am 
amazing, i had a feeling i recognized this ring...
'the highest rank of healing, brings love'... :P

tender loving care.

kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:34 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

oeps :oops: it was me kira,

and zey, pls hold on to your future, help is on its way, that is what i can feel, many of us have a hard time but also like Amanda said i can feel something is ending and something will start soon.

Keep your strength Zey, you are a talented beautiful woman, keep this in mind, everything is going to be allright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can do it...x
kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:50 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Zey,

I got so busy and enthusiastic about showing you some of Menorca, that I missed something you were saying aloud and clear.

Please, give me permission for telling you about something that I'm sure you already know but maybe is a little back in your memory right now: We don't have any limitations. What we live is what we choose because it has enclosed something of great meaning for us, a fundamental stone in our "building".

As sweet and loving as you are, I'm sure that you give your parents the best. Life honors you letting you to give such a service. Besides, that time you are spending with them now, helps you to better understand yourself in relation with them. Our parents usually are the ones that helped to design our basic conflict, that in turn, is our possibility to masterhood. When we come to terms of acceptance and forgiving with our parents, we reach an important goal in our life. Then we get to be in peace with ourselves too. We transcend the emotional and stand for Love.

All this work is very difficult and demands a lot of energy and patience. I'm sure you have both. With your heart open to Love, you embrace your parents and they will be transformed by it, little by little. You know, Love calls Love.

My warmest wishes for you, Zey. If I can help anyhow, just ask.

Last edited by Amanda Viola on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:08 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

How wonderful you all are ..thank you for being such caring friends.. :D
Amanda, actually my family and Elvis are the best things in my life and we are a real close family...Our parents given us all the love they have to me and my brother..and we never wanted to be away from them.We share all the happiness and unhappiness together and whatever improvement I need for my life,is only have a meaning while they are with me..being unhappy and unharmonized where we live, is a problem for the whole family,our goals and needs are the same ..so it puts a little more weight of responsibilties to find happiness not for yourself, but for others as well and before it's too late :( ..well I'm actually sorry for talking about myself so much.. :oops: I think it's because I'm panicked a little ,since time is flying, my people getting old and seriously ill and had a lot to do :roll: ..thank you Amanda, Kira, everyone here for being so caring and loving..hug y'all.. :D

For a heavenly cause

Page 4 of 5 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next