It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 5 of 5 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:57 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, thank you for sharing the pictures with us and the story behind.

I read your conversations, Zey, Kira, Amanda, I am with you in thought. These days I am not able to spend much time here (also difficulties...) but in my mind I log in very often!! :) :cry:

So I stay tuned with you as much as possible.

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:30 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

This is a thought put into words:

Fear is a ghost. It has as much entity as we give to it. There's an old saying that I use often: "FEAR KNOCKS THE DOOR. FAITH OPENS IT AND THERE'S NOTHING".

When we have a goal to pursuit, a good thing to do is to clarify it and the intention behind it. The clearer we get it, the better it works. It's a question of focussing, without doubts. It's quite an exercise but, when we train on it, becomes easier and easier.

First, we create the concept. Then, we create the inner space for it, never forgetting it. We bring to it energy, Light and Love.

Maybe, writing it in detail or drawing it, may help. Anything to bring substance to it.

Christine, it's true. You are with us somehow.

Best wishes for you two.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:36 pm 
Site Admin

A friend in Scotland, Barry Dunford, is a self-made mystical historian with a library to prove it! He is author of the book "Holy Land of Scotland" - both first and second editions and is now writing a 3rd book.

I sent him to this thread and his reponse to me is as follows:

Quote:
Hi Maia,

Thanks for the link to the "Mystic Ring" of Elvis which is certainly an intriguing story. I'm wondering if Elvis connected with a secret order in Europe, which established a base at Allantown PA, called the Order Militia Crucifera Evangelica. Although there were earlier mystical influences, the order was founded, under that name, by a certain Simon Studion, in 1527. This secret order very much incorporated the teachings of Paracelsus

http://www.omcesite.org/whatis.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:58 pm 
Site Admin

Wanda sent me the Mystic Ring on "borrow" to help my health. I have worn it around my neck some, but it seems to want to be on my altar most of the time.

When I first touched it I got the word "Sycamore." I think it is rite degree of some kind.

The ring does not "belong" to anyone. I feel it is it's own talisman and can barely pick up Elvis's vibrations on it - or Wanda's.

There is a barrier around it, but it does respond to a request to send healing energies. Even then, it is remote in a way.

Very interesting and different!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:58 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
There is a barrier around it, but it does respond to a request to send healing energies. Even then, it is remote in a way.

It looks kind of mysterious, too. I feel like it will always find the way to be useful when needed, which is a strange feeling to have, taking in mind that I have only seen the ring in the photos Wanda did. Maybe I'm receiving that sensation from you, Maia. :?

Post subject: Re: On tour
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:12 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda June Hill wrote:
Well, I've been up half the night-so I watched On Tour to see if I could spot the ring on his hand...It might have been on the right hand, index finger but he just didn't hold still long enough to see for certain. And when he held the mike in that hand the camera guy never got his hand in the shots long enough to tell! Elvis was using his left hand to hold the mike most of the time-probably the right arm was giving him problems as usual. His arms and shoulders would get very sore and he tried to switch arms as often as he could to give them a rest. He said it was the weight of the microphones and the cords...so he held the mike with the left and used the right to manage the cord in that film almost exclusively. Of course slinging his arms around couldn't have helped much either- He was wearing out his joints, knees, hips, elbows, shoulders and even his neck joints he said in 75 and that he had arthrities in them. Then he said his feet hurt-the bones and joints so he was soaking them with a foot massage bath thing that I think he said his cousin Pat got for him...someone in the family anyway. So some of them did try very hard to do things for his benefit. He was loved by his family members, and some of the guys as well...who had his best interest at heart.
Charlie gave him massages and tried to be there for him as much as he could be. You see Elvis and usually Charlie is right behind him or beside him looking up with those baby blues of his, happy as can be. Anyway, I think where I saw the ring on his hand was in a book-I think maybe one of the tour picture books. Will have to keep looking. wjh

Wanda, I found this YouTube video where Elvis is wearing the ring just as you indicated. It appears more clearly at the minute 8,57. :P :hello:

http://youtu.be/iu0CKbdpuTM

Page 5 of 5 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5