It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: I am a bit concrned reading this
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:54 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Elvis: Dead Famous, Ghostly Encounters: Part travelogue, part ‘X-Files’ the TV programme DEAD FAMOUS: GHOSTLY ENCOUNTERS explores the beloved locales of the world’s most famous departed to unveil the real story of their lives... after their deaths. Last night, as part of this month’s celebrations, the Biography Channel investigated the spirit of Elvis.

Based on reports of actual encounters, two real-life ghost busters Gail Porter, a self-confessed sceptic, and Chris Fleming, a psychic able to detect paranormal events beyond the range of five senses, examined Elvis' presence in Memphis. They followed up on multiple claims including that the ghost of the Elvis is still often seen at the Graceland Gates at midnight. Both June Juanico & Bernard Lansky talked about their life with Elvis, and Sun Studios was the first of Elvis’ old haunts that they visited. Next was Elvis' Audubon Drive home where the psychic was able to pick up some interesting ghostly feelings both in the hallway and in Elvis' bedroom. The original fifties' wallpaper in Elvis' hallway was particularly nice to see.

At the end of the programme they spent time at the Graceland Gates. There psychic Chris Fleming was able to pick up some interesting paranormal vibes from the other side. He also sensed a malevolent spirit near the gates coming from an obsessive fan or watcher, but this one wasn't Elvis'. He did however feel the essence of Elvis’ excited spirit in the area and using special equipment they were also able to record some paranormal 'Electronic Voice Phenomena' (EVP) which are claimed to be the sound of spirits. One wanted them to leave, and one seemed to say "help." Finally when asked whether he believed Elvis in spirit is still with us, Chris Fleming replied "Yes". He felt that the love of Elvis' faithful followers won't let him move on.

Maybe the final mystery is that EPE would not let the Psychic TV team into Graceland itself. And we all know why that is.... (News, Source: EIN)

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:25 pm 
Site Admin

I have caught that show on occasion (not on Elvis, but other celebrities). I feel it is all staged. Every one of them is pretty much the same. While I bet elvis comes to peek in once an awhile, I do NOT believe he is trapped there! NO WAY! You couldn't have held Elvis back from the Other Side - he could hardly wait to GET there!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:10 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

OF COURSE NOT!!!

He can be felt exactly in a much higher vibration, in other level of Reality. That is precisely contrary to being caught at this dense level. Besides, the feeling we have and his messages would be quite different if that would be his actual situation.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:05 am 
what is heaven ? elvis is her all spirits walk with us i dont belive that thay go anywhere i have see elvis in my mines eye lots off times it is seed that spirit can be held back by people who can not accept ther loss that is my opinion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hello María.

You put a question not easy to answer. I'll try to explain how I see it:

My personal perception is that all the "worlds" are one. It is multimensional. The dimensions are different qualities of energy vibration. From that point of view, there is not time or space.

The reality we usually share is communly understood as 3 dimensional. It's only a perception. In it are the potentiality of all dimensions. The vibrational level we get to have, the more dimensions are "open" to our experience. Remember, they are not there, they are in.

I don't doubt Elvis is able to be present through various worlds. What I question is that he is trapped in this one. That I know is untrue. And I dare to be so affirmative because I know it from the experience my awareness gives me. 8) :wink:

That's the reason to work on developing conscience (enhancing our vibrational field), as much as we can. Then, Truth comes apparent to us, we experience things ourselves and do not depend upon what is said or read. Only real Teachers are to be listened, due they have been before in the process we are now, and can guide us.

Our own will to grow, sould atract the help we need to do it. At the right time a real Teacher will appear. Maybe this is the right time for some of us. :P

María, remember that it is only my point of view. Best wishes!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:30 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Now that I see my reply again, I'm ashamed with the affirmative part. It's too much. :oops: It's hereditary from my father, that always seemed in posession of Truth. So do I. :roll: I beg your pardon.

(But, you know what? I still believe in what I said. I tend to stand on my beliefs as the place possible for me, until they fall down when a crisis of meaning comes. You know, the so called "dark night of the soul". Then a new system of beliefs is built, wider and clearer. And so on, and on, and on, till the end of times.) :roll: :wink:

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]