It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:56 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you so much for this great interview with Terry Blackwood and Jim Murray with us Sue-Lenora and for all of the other wonderful information concerning the history of "The Fantastic Imperials" as Elvis used to call them when introducing them onstge. :D He definitely called that one right and it was all very interesting to read. :D

Post subject: Re: Terry Blackwood and Jim Murray
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:53 pm 
Thanks for bring these Story's back up Sue! :love:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:58 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank You for putting this up RainBowLight, it goes to show just what type of Person Elvis was and how he Treated the people that worked for him. It also goes to show how Gospel Music was Elvis' First Love in Music, and another way he Worshiped the Lord to besides reading his Bible. I never knew that when he had his back turned in TTWII, that he had Death Threat! :(

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:39 pm 
Phoenix

Thanks for posting the information on Terry Blackwood. I met him very recently on Facebook and he sent me a personal e-mail to tell me that if I have any questions I would like answered, he would do his very best to answer them for me. Then he asked me to read the Book of John in the New Testament and to get back to him and tell him my thoughts on it. Now, it has been a long time since I read this particular part of the Bible - probably about thirty years ago.............- I told him that it might be a while before I get back to him because getting an hour to myself to read is a rarity in our house :!: I have started reading it but I am jotting down my thoughts as I go along so I think it might take a little more than an hour which is the time he thought it might take me. Anyway, I just thought I'd share this with you because I thought it was very nice of him to spare some of his time for me.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:36 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

WOW Marian! :D That is so Neat that Terry wanted to help you with your Questions, Thank You for Sharing this with us.! :love:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:42 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, thanks for sharing with us, Marian! That's great to hear and I've heard Terry Blackwood is very friendly and approachable with the fans either online or 'face to face' at functions etc so that's really nice! :) :P :hello: :hug:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:45 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I Think by being around Elvis, it helped Terry to be Willing to Talk and Such to People. :love:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:18 am 
Phoenix

:hello: My daughter and I met Terry in March this year when we went to see 'Elvis In Concert 2010' in Glasgow. Fortunately we were staying in the same hotel as all the band/singers. After the concert we met with a few of these lovely people and they were all very polite and gracious. Terry was talking to us for longest, even telling us about his Scottish ancestry.....HE was very relaxed but WE were quite nervous! :hug:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:35 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I can imagine! :) That's really nice being able to stay in the same hotel as the Elvis band too! You had like a 'meet and greet' session then I guess? Nice way to meet the group for sure! :) :hello: :hug:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:10 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: That Was so Neat Marian! :hug:

Page 1 of 3 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next