It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: October 6, Joe Esposito's three ours interview
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:36 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Maybe some of you will be interested:

"Joe Esposito will be featured for a very special Sirius Satellite Radio show titled "Remember Elvis" this Friday October 6 from 9am - 12noon (eastern)

Listen to this amazing 3 hour special interview with Joe as he discusses all things Elvis. You will also hear Joe talk about his latest bestseller "Remember Elvis" and some of the other books his publishing company will be releasing later this year.

You will be amazed at the incredible line up!

I am told that Sirius has taken out all the stops to spotlight Joe and the book critics are calling the book that will most likely go down in history as the best tribute to Elvis Presley and his fans ever!

Make sure to pick up your autographed copy of "Remember Elvis" at
http://www.ElvistheMagazine.comthere are only a few left."

Darwin Lamm
Publisher
Elvis The Magazine

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:37 am 
Site Admin

Darwin Lamm....I think I've spoken to him before-the name sure sounds familiar-but if he and Joe are hooked up, then that won't interest me much...I'd just as soon not know what Joe has to say, really. Not that he was ever a bad guy when I was present nor did I ever have any contact with him that I am aware of-I think I would be aware of something like that where he is concerned. I have only heard what he's had to say about me-not existing etc:...and then I've heard other things related and since I have no personal view of those, I won't discuss any of it. Some things I do know, don't need discussing either. They live with the results- He has been decent toward Elvis-but then I haven't read his things and don't plan to do so. For a "confidant and best friend" he doesn't appear to have a whole lot of "insight" in some ways. That's my only comment-and it just makes me wonder, that's all. Really don't care anymore. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I can understand very well your point of view, Wanda.

Mine is somewhat a little different, as I was not personally involucred. I try to give a chance to see if things are changing for some of the people related to Elvis. (I truly believe that everybody has the opportunity to grow in conscience, if only he/her is open to it. I wish it for me, the same way I wish it for others). So, if I can, I take a look and, if anything has gone better, it makes me feel really comforted. If not, I feel sorry for that person, 'cause he/she is losing the best part of Life and this is just a pity for the person itself and the world.

But LOVE can gain many battles, in many people hearts!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:39 pm 
Site Admin

I just wish them all well, and those that need to be more spiritually inclined, with more understanding etc; I hope they get there before it's too late for them to experience peace in their own hearts while they are in this life time.
If not, well, they'll have to work it out later on. As for Joe, I don't know him, Elvis didn't talk much about him except he was upset when Joe and his wife split up and Elvis felt like he should have done something to help that situation and it seemed to bother him that certain people wanted to blame him for their problems. He knew he was demanding and expected alot and yet he felt it was "just their job" and after all the time had passed people ought to be more understanding-and included himself in that line up-he didn't blame them as much as he did himself-for not doing enough to make things better for all. He said he was "too selfish" and of course I had to "correct" him on that and he kind of changed the subject as he wasn't going to listen. Anyway, I wish Joe good luck with his book and hope that it presents Elvis in a good light as well as some of the funny and childish things he had fun doing. They were all like a bunch of rowdy college guys or something at times.
And Elvis loved it until it got so that the fun kind of was being forced as he wasn't happy within himself quite a lot by then. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:33 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda says:

"he didn't blame them as much as he did himself-for not doing enough to make things better for all. He said he was "too selfish" and of course I had to "correct" him on that and he kind of changed the subject as he wasn't going to listen".

In a sense, I think that Elvis was right on his appreciation of things. He created the conditions for their way of life. As El'vis Aaron says:

"In my life style which Cilla shared with me, neither of us had the opportunity to mature as we would have in a less unrealistic and therefore less dis-functional reality".

This was a reality he chose prior his coming to that lifetime and each one had to play a part on it. In some hidden place of himself, maybe he knew that he was the one responsable for it and did not want to listen to anything that took away from him that responsability. 'Cause he was the "designer".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:14 pm 
Site Admin

About Darwin Lamm:

I wrote several articles in the 1990's for that magazine. Darwin seemed like a nice guy, but he would not print any articles of mine that were at all controversial. He is very CLOSE with Joe E. and some other MM members.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:58 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, what you said is certainly true....amazing. From the point of view you explained! :roll: :wink:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:49 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:59 pm 
I KNOW I SHOULD GIVE JOE AND A FEW OF THE OTHERS THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT, BECAUSE LIKE AMANDA SAID AFTER ALL OF THIS TIME HOPEFULLY SOME OF THE MM HAVE CHANGED. BUT I'M SORRY I 'M JUST NOT READY TO YET, AND I'M SORRY ELVIS. AS FOR ELVIS BLAMING HIMSELF FOR THE SPLIT UP OF JOE'S MARRIAGE, WILL AS I SEE IT JOE WAS MARRIED TO THE WOMEN NOT ELVIS. FAIRYTALE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:00 pm 
I THINK IF IT HAD OF BEEN ME AND MARRIED TO JOE OR THE OTHERS, I WOULD HAVE HOPED TO HAVE BEEN NOT SO SELF CENTERED. FAIRYTALE!

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]