It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:50 pm 
Site Admin

That reminds me of Elvis talking about General Patton-there was a movie made about him and his career and Elvis liked it-he had read lots about the man himself, General George Patton who was instramental in the war with the Germans etc;. Anyway there is one scene where Patton is with his aid and they over looking a valley where many years earlier a great battle had been fought and Patton is relating that he had fought in it and describing the sounds, the horses, swords and noises of battle among men and their mounts...and the smell of war etc: and how he had been killed on those Hallowed ground" as he referred to the valley. And he said then great war would once again be fought there-it would be in the end times. Elvis wanted to go over seas and see those "spiritual places" he said, to "Feel where he had been before." And Patton was "hearing and seeing" that battle describing it to his aid. But he himself could see and hear it...as you said...what was, is now and will be forever. Elvis believed that too, it's inhis poem Who am I.wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:17 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

my brother experienced a similar one while visiting a famous battle ground called "Gallipoli" a few years ago..too many died there from Anzacs and Turks both..the forces were not enemies when the guns stopped..they exchanged water and chocolates and such, then fought again..and many young soldiers died there miles and miles away,from their countries and loved ones..now there's a monument for those foreign soldiers and each year many people come from Australia and New Zealand to visit the place..so my brother is not the only one who felt it there but he says he felt as if they(dead soldiers) were standing around him in silence that he felt their presence,even their breaths so near to him ..I didn't dare to go there yet..don't know if I could face the pain that probably would reflect from those young people who died there.. :(

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:50 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

....amazing incidences you described...

We could try to "replay" an enjoyable memory from the past and don't choose battles or things like that!! :wink:

Amanda or Laurie and Wanda, I think you would succeed to "log in " in a concert by Elvis 30 years ago and watch it! Sounds weird but should be possible.

Would be TOOOO GREAT :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Christine, what a great idea! Never thought of it, but.... Image

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:10 pm 
Site Admin

A great idea! (Visiting an Elvis concert of the past). I would choose the one in which he gave me his scarf. There was so much about that event that is just BURNED into my brain! How he looked, how he let the scarf just flaot down from his hands into my cupped hands (as if I were recieving communion - although didn't think of what I was doing at the time). How he LOOKED into my face as he did this..a slight smile, but a serious look in his eyes --- a look like "this is more than it seems, you know that don't you? It is an iniatition." He didn't say that outloud, but he communicated it to me with his eyes and expression and mind.

I share this here, so that you can choose to experience it as well, if you want to. I OFFER IT UP from my recorded memory to yours.

I believe it was so appropriate that the scarf was RED...the color of the blood sacrement. I do not mean that I felt he was JESUS, but that such a sacrement from one soul to another is always possible. Jesus said, "All this you can do and more, if you but believe..."

The following article really relates to what we are discussing here:

http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/379/12190_experiment.html

CREDIT UNKNOWN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:46 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Maia,

I have to thank you for:

First:

"How he LOOKED into my face as he did this..a slight smile, but a serious look in his eyes --- a look like "this is more than it seems, you know that don't you? It is an iniatition." He didn't say that outloud, but he communicated it to me with his eyes and expression and mind.

I share this here, so that you can choose to experience it as well, if you want to. I OFFER IT UP from my recorded memory to yours."

As I was reading it, I felt like I was there, being you and being Elvis too. Something essential of that moment has been reachable to my conscience. THANK YOU.

Second:

The link. Most interesting and surprising. Thank you.

Third:

Elvis' photo. It says something more about him, under a point of view I've have thought. THANK YOU!

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:46 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Amanda or Laurie and Wanda, I think you would succeed to "log in " in a concert by Elvis 30 years ago and watch it! Sounds weird but should be possible.
Christine, I never went to an Elvis concert. Wish so much that I had; otherwise, I would love to have shared it with you.

Of course, in connection with Maia's link, it may be possible to actually go back in time to see a concert, but I do not know how to do this. :wink: It's interesting, though, I have heard of many stories of people accidentally being thrown into a different time and coming out of it. I think there must be a way to do this intentially as well, though one should be careful about affecting the future.

Beautiful collage Maia. Thanks for sharing it and your scarf receiving experience as well. You described it so elequently, as if it were more than just receiving a pretty scarf, but also that of a spiritual connection from Elvis to you.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:11 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you,Maia, for sharing your stirring and wondrous experience with Elvis in his concert...very special, indeed.

Laurie, I knew you haven't seen Elvis in concert ( too young, I think :wink: ),
but I feel you could get the experience to "tune in" because of your special "visionary" abilities...who knows.. :roll:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:49 pm 
I COULD REALLY SEE IN MY MINDS EYE WHEN ELVIS GAVE YOU THAT SCARF MAIA, I SEEN HIS EYES AND HIS SMILE AND I COULD FEEL THE TOUCH OF THE SCARF. IT WAS ALMOST LIKE FEELING ELVIS'S HAND, WHAT A EXPERIENCE. FAIRYTALE! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:22 pm 
Site Admin

I forgot to add...while Elvis' scarf flowed down into my cupped hands...the whole showroom (Hilton-Vegas) was DEAD SILENT, except for the lady next to me saying very softly "oh, oh."

Now this is highly unusual when Elvis is touching or giving something to fans from the edge of the stage..in fact, I don't ever remember it happening before when I was there (sure it must have at other "mystical times" when Elvis held time and space suspended).

Last edited by maia on Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Page 2 of 3 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next