It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 4 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Elvis' friend Tarry Westley, talks about his friend.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Amanda and Wanda I Hope to that People that Choice to Come here to ELC or are Lead here, come to know in reading Wanda's New Book and what Members have Posted on here. That will continue in what Elvis tried to do, and that is to Spread the Word of the Lord and try to Live by the Example of how the Lord wants us to Live and how Elvis Should how to also. :hug:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:59 pm 
Site Admin

That would be a good thing Roselyn, even for those who do not worship as we
do, or who have a different idea of life, or who don't know what to believe but know there is "something" out there... What ever people need, the main thing that is important and that Elvis taught by word and deed is "Love one another, do good unto one another and forgive those who wrong you". Like he said, it's hard
to do that last one, but if we can, we are the one blessed even though we may
have been wronged. And by doing that one thing we are freed from the "being wronged" feelings. Sometimes he said, "that one gesture of forgiveness can
turn the situation around and your enemy sees the "light". And he went on to
explain that even if the enemy doesn't agree, he/she has to accept the fact
of your forgiving them; they will have more respect for you whether they admit it or not. Elvis was not perfect, no human being is but he was wise in an old fashioned way, taught by his mom and dad, his church, and then further educated by living in the world of people as he did from 19 years old to 42 1/2 years old. And he liked to share the things he learned with anyone who would listen-
wjh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:24 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda June Hill wrote:
That would be a good thing Roselyn, even for those who do not worship as we do, or who have a different idea of life, or who don't know what to believe but know there is "something" out there... What ever people need, the main thing that is important and that Elvis taught by word and deed is "Love one another, do good unto one another and forgive those who wrong you".........

........ And he liked to share the things he learned with anyone who would listen-
wjh

I totally share your comment there above, Wanda. I think this Forum is to be as open to any belief or way of viewing Life as Elvis' own attitude of openness reflected. Elvis spoke of himself as being a spiritual person and spirituality is what religions treat, yet the spiritual side of a human being has existence by it self beyond creeds or philosophies. As the dictionary defines: spiritual - of or pertaining to the spirit or soul, as distinguished from the physical nature: a spiritual approach to life. :P

As a seeker of Truth and being as generous as he was in any of his deeds, Elvis felt the strong impulse to share what he found of positive and meaningful while walking his path to discover the sense of Life and thus why he was here. Of course Truth is nobody's possession -though many pretend to own it... :roll: :)

As I said before in this Forum (probably several years ago - it's incredible how time slips away...), I believe that each monotheist religion was founded to guide humans to develop their total evolutive potentiality, following the teachings of Great Masters that anchored in Earth the high vibration they brought in with their presence and work. Each had a specific function for the time going, thus being the best for acomplishing it. What came afterwards they "left" their physical presence is a matter of lesser interests, because religions became a reason for war and separation between humans, "good and evil", "guilt" and "blame" spread life fire. Power 8) took a strong stand in religious themes and it keeps on going... exactly what I think is contrary to universal Love and Compassion, which I feel is the essential in all spirituality. :love:

Last edited by Amanda Viola on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: There is One thing I Pray that would Happen, is for the People that Have Believed the Untruths about Elvis would Some How Either Find Their Way or are Lead Here to know that what the Media and Other People that were Around Elvis know. That all of the Untruths about Elvis are Exactly that Very Un- True, and by coming here have their Heart's and Minds Changed when They Get to Know By Reading About The Real Elvis That Wanda as Talked about and The Real Elvis she knew. :love:

Page 4 of 4 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4