It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: He Saved My Life
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:07 pm 
Site Admin

Excerpts from letter to Wanda June Hill written by woman in 1988 writing about her time with Elvis in 1975 when he was on tour. She was 20 years old:

He asked me to sleep with him. He said, "We don't have to do anything, really. I don't want you to think that's all I'm asking for. It isn't. If you stay with me nothing will happen to you that you don't want to happen. I promise. Please say yes, I get lonely being by myself so much. And I don't like being alone - especially trying to sleep." I said yes and I slept in his arms. Nothing happened.

He kissed me gently and said goodnight. He put his head on my shoulder and he went to sleep. I couldn't for a long while. I was listening to his heart and drinking in the wonderful smell of him. In the night he talked some, sounding like he was hurting and about to cry. I hugged him close and petted him and he quieted down and slept like a baby. When I woke up he was looking at me, a sweet expression on his face.

He's just a big kid at heart and yet has what it takes to be a man too. (Maia's note: he proved this to her at her invitation later on in her stay with him.)

I love him dearly, miss him so much and won't ever forget him. It nearly killed me when I heard he had died. I was driving my car, ran off the road, totaled my car, and believe it or not, I came to and I swear it was Elvis standing beside me, holding my hand and saying "It's okay darling, help is on the way. You're going to be just fine. I won't leave you until they get here. Close your eyes, Baby." And I did, and drifted off because I felt so calm and so lovede because he was right there. He had put his hand on my head over my eye and when the ambulance came they said "That cut over your eye is so deep, but there's hardly any blood - your lucky it didn't bleed out." No, I had Elvis to hold it closed for me. The vein closed itself and I didn't bleed out. I barely have a scar it healed so well.

So you see, I spent 3 wonderful days keeping him company, loving him and making him laugh and he came to save my life when I needed him. He said "God takes care of all of us, if we just let him - he'll send his angels to us when we need them." And God did - he sent his newest angel - Elvis.

Elvis was so sensitive, emotional, and so much like he was on stage. When he sang, his feelings came right out in those songs. Caressing people, loving them and making them happy and excited, too. He didn't change off-stage, and he gave all of himself to me with no holds, no questions and no regrets. I've never met anyone like him, not even close. My husband is wonderful in his way, but he hasn't any idea or inclination to be open and unguarded as was Elvis. What you saw was what you got with him.

He didn't ask me to stay any longer than Cleveland. He didn't ask me to go one with him. He didn't say goodbye. He said "see ya" and walked away. He looked back once and smiled and kind of waved, then got on the plane and left. I've never had contact with him in person again. But he certainly was there to keep me from bleeding out on that lonely stretch of road in the rain. That I believe. I have a souvenir - he gave me a little gold heart with his name on it because I love charm bracelets and was wearing one with all hearts from friends and different occasions. It's my prized posssession.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:51 pm 
ELVIS WOULD OF HAD TO PINCH ME TO MAKE SURE I WASN'T DREAMING IF I WOULD OF WOKE UP THAT BEAUTIFUL FACE LOOKING AT ME! HOW VERY LUCKY SHE WAS! FAIRYTALE!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:17 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

the more i read such stories, the more i am convinced that elvis did appear very easily to people.

I saw him just after he passed away on our way to France, I'm convinced now and it will stay in my memory forever.

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:06 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Just beautiful, I had'nt read this before, so THANK YOU, SUE!!! :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:52 pm 
Site Admin

I hadn't read this before now either Sue so thank you so much for bringing it back around. :D It is so beautiful and brought tears of love to my eyes. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:09 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

What a wonderful experience for that lady' soul!

That easyness to love, to share, should be the main trend for any single human being... instead of the fear to relate lovingly with others, to get "involved" and its consecuences... The last is indeed a great present fear. :roll:

Much in Elvis permeated HE ALREADY WAS very close to the expression of the NEW EARTH STAR's humanity we are driving to be transformed to. A way to it see is: He came here to bring us that expression, to awaken ours.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:29 pm 
Site Admin

I just read Linda Thompson's and Ginger's interviews-
Both of them still care fo much for Elvis and they remember him in love. Ginger states right out that the stories of his "drug use are grossly exagerated" and that he didn't take things all the time-just medication he needed for various aliments, all prescribed and treated by his doctors. She remembers well the last few days and finding him and telling him not to fall asleep in the bathroom. She apparently did not feel welcome at the house afterthat-nor later...though she didn't say so much to that affect. It was a attitude and expression that gives more credance to it. I can see what he saw in her, her flashing eyes, her truthful words and right at you responses. She would defend him like a mother lion-for sure and that's what he needed. So would have Linda only she'd have been a dragon lady defending her cub! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:19 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

wow Wanda that is intresting.

They all loved him very much and still he was so lonesome. Was there never anyone who could give him the taste of life again.

Indeed Linda and Ginger are pretty well spoken and well educated women.

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:20 pm 
Site Admin

They certainly were not the "ding-bats" and "weak-willed" females that his mm dudes claim he looked for!
One said he "liked them dumb and weak so he could lord it over them." Bull shit! Me thinks they speak for themselves... wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:36 pm 

Me Thinks the same as you Wanda.

Di

Page 1 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next