It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:15 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Me thinks Elvis knew well what kind of person he appreciated having close to his heart and within his intime space.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:03 pm 
Site Admin

Me thinks and agrees with all 3 of you Wanda, Di and Amanda! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:45 am 
Site Admin

I don't think any one woman could have been all things to Elvis-he was here, in this time, but I believe he had too much past knowledge, memories, dreams and feelings that would prevent his being still with one woman. I think that carrying that karma which he took on in this lifetime, brought with him to use as needed and he did use it in many ways, his showman ship, his talents, his memories of the past and his need to search in history and ancient books, religions and his attatchment to the past, thinking he had been before many men and that he was perhaps all he'd ever been in this man? That was a deep statement in his Who am I writing on the Document section of Maia's Index list. I think he drew on the past, in order to achieve the great future he made for himself with all that help from who he had been. His ability to be great as a showman and humbled as a man was evidence that he had lived so much, he instinctively knew what had to be his life and he lived it. Perhaps the women he met and who stayed with him were part of his past too, and he was reuniting in some way that part of theirs and his life. Who knows, it worked for him and he was always looking for someone he could "connect" with spiritually if not otherwise. And when he found one that was in sync with him, he was happy for that time and so were they.
None of his girlfriends have ever said a nasty thing about him-not the ones who were really fond of him, loved him and enjoyed being around him. They all defend, speak well of him and would do it a gain in a minute kind of thing about him. Even those whom he sent on their way left feeling blessed to have been with him. That takes a special guy, a guy with a real heart and a gentle soul...who cares about another's heart and soul too. Not many like him...especially not these days. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:37 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wonderfully put, Wanda! I share your point of view 100 %.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:47 am 
Site Admin

Wanda everything you said in your above post really spoke to my heart but what you said here I think beautifully sums up who Elvis was, is and ALWAYS will be. :D I so agree with you in that they're aren't many like him these days.

Wanda June Hill wrote:
a special guy, a guy with a real heart and a gentle soul...who cares about another's heart and soul too. Not many like him...especially not these days. wjh

Page 2 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2