PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:54 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

NICE ONE..HERE'S THE LINK.
http://www.biwa.ne.jp/~presley/elnews.htm

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:50 pm 
Site Admin

That was a good one Zey, thanks for finding and posting it. The guy just didn't change-he got better and better but still was the same inside as all that better got spread around. I love those photos of him Laurie posted-with the red collar and close ups of this face and eyes and even the one with the lady in his "civies". he just looked so great during that time-and was about to face one of his biggest heartaches and already knew it was coming-but he carried on as usual and was like wow! wjh
Zey I finally received the t-shirts and will be mailing them off tomorrow. I love the drawings on the flash! I like the last one with "We miss you" and any of the others!
Especially the smile one and of course Kid Galahad's special look and smile. You can choose for me-I love them all! There are 3 one color was sold out-so what ever color is great for me-keep one for you - or we can have one of the fan clubs do a thing were they can buy chances to win it-and you get the money except for a little precentage for the club as a chairty thing. We've done that with Elivs plates and books-too. We used the money to have our Elvis conventions, two of them. One was free to the public the other was a ticket only entrance for a chairty event. Both were well received in the areas. wjh YOU can use the money to make more of them for the fans that will want them! I know they will.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:00 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

you're giving lots of time and thought for my works Wanda..how nice of you..any charity thing in his name sounds great for me..
yeah I saw the pics Laurie posted they're beautiful ..I just add some more pics in the same thread.. :wink:

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:22 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you for posting this, Zey. I enjoyed reading it. She speaks of his giving, charisma, protectiveness, his love for gospel music and her friendship with him. I've read about more individuals who met & knew Elvis talk about how when he was speaking with them that he had the ability to make them feel like they were special & the most important person to him. Ann Ellington Wagner had the same experience as well.

Note: If you scroll down to the bottom of the link's page, there are many other interviews from which to pick.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]