It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:18 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

-Elvis was special, unique and different than most people-there are others with similar specialness about them, but he was unique and one of a kind-never to be repeated again... not in that way. Though I am sure there will be others born who are special in similar ways and who will inspire millions again. But not in our lifetime...not until we are all gone who care about him deeply and who remember.

Exactly how I think about him. We must be so grateful to be still the generation who can talk about him with people who knew him and saw him.

Time will pass and his memory will last very very longtime but it will not be the same anymore, once everybody who cared and knew him will be gone.

New generations will only have written history about him and I sometimes wonder how they will see him, i'm worried about it because so many books don't tell the truth about him.

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:59 pm 
Site Admin

Elvis' talent, his unique understanding and handling of his career that was a blazing forest fire burning around him constantly, and his special spiritual qualities will always stand tall, straight and proud no matter how many people say negative things, or put him down, riducule him as a human being, or try to defame his career-what is there now, what he left us, and those many, many books that show those things to be true, will in all ways be present to give perspective to the naysayers. And it was such strong evidence he left us, they can't deny it, they can only show their own ignorance if they try. Elvis will be here long after we're all gone- and there will be people joining together to share the uniqueness of this man and his career. I promise you that! He won't go away...not until the end of time. Then we'll have him right there again! I sure hope he keeps looking the same! It would be a waste if he didn't. Anybody got a mirror....he'll need one. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:58 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:13 am 
I know without a doubt there well never be any other Singer, or Human Being like Elvis in my Life time. FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:50 am 
Sun Dial

FairyTale wrote:
I know without a doubt there well never be any other Singer, or Human Being like Elvis in my Life time. FairyTale!

Or anyones elses lifetime for that matter :)

TCE,
Natalie

Page 2 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2