It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:28 pm 
Site Admin

Hi there Amanda, :D
Yes, I have indeed received that WONDERFUL DVD you sent me within the last week or so and have watched it and absolutely LOVED it!!!! :D Thank you SO much for taking the time and effort to make that for me!! :D It is GREATLY appreciated and it was SO nice to be able to actually see and hear Wanda and all the others speak so lovingly about such a sweet wonderful man!! :D I can't tell you all enough how very much it means to me to be a part of such a loving group of people that continues to share and spread all of the love, joy, selflessness and generosity of spirit that encompassed Elvis' beautiful soul!! :D Amanda, can you PLEASE forgive me for not thanking you sooner and letting you know before now that I received the DVD? :oops: I am so sorry that I am just now getting to post this, but I am currently experiencing a few computer problems so posting has been kind of "catch as catch can" for me lately and also for the last several days now when I have tried to log into ELC I kept getting a message saying "page cannot be displayed"???? :?: Is this happening to anyone else? :? In any case I am SO sorry about the delay and again I thank you so very much!!!! :oops: :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:21 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Mary, I'm so glad you received the CD well and safe! And that you enjoyed it. Never mind the rest. :wink: :P

Often I have the same trouble with getting into ELC or other sites. In my case, after many consults and visits from a technician, it was deduced that the trouble was with the router of the ADSL line, which seems to disconnect when the line gets overcrowed. He loaded into my computer a program to restart the router. This I have to do almost daily, but it works. It is not a definitive solution, but to ask the telephone company to better their service seems more difficult to get.

If you have ADSL, maybe this may be the trouble.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Mary,

I have forgotten to tell you that while resolving the trouble with the computer, in the meantime, I learned that there are a kind of virus that produce the same effect. I had to bring in a new antivirus program to prevent it and to scanner through. Then I found 2 different virus.

If you have ADSL, maybe the first case may be the trouble. If not, then maybe it is the second reason. :roll:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 2 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2