It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 4 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: by JD. Sumner "PRESCIOUS MEMORIES"..please read..
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:00 pm 
Site Admin

i hope she isn't having anything like he did, but she said she'd inherited it some time back- It makes it hard to deal with eating, plus it messes up the ph of the person and causes all types of problems, including the headaches her daddy had-I guess she has that too from what I've heard she's said in public etc:. I'm glad she lives in Europe more than here-she's not so easily spotted and people kind of leave them alone except for the paparazi types. That's probably spelled wrong but never had reason to spell it before and don't have spell check on here or email at present time. something else to see how to do.
It's hot today-not looking forward to the summer heat and drying out of everything that is so green and pretty right now.
take care kids,
wjh

Last edited by Wanda June Hill on Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: by JD. Sumner "PRESCIOUS MEMORIES"..please read..
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:44 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
i hope she isn't having anything like he did, but she said she'd inherited it some time back-

Do hope so too! Must be hard for her to deal with for sure! :( The 'paps' are always, without exception, pushing to crowd her in, poor young woman! My heart goes out: I'd hate to have to deal with all that! Hope you don't have too hot a summer, dear Wanda!

Page 4 of 4 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4