It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: CO-STAR BANNED FROM ELVIS RADIO.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:52 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Suzanna Leigh, who co-starred with Elvis in "Paradise, Hawaiian Style" has been BANNED from appearing on the Sirius Radio channel ‘Elvis Radio’.

Suzanna, who had appeared on the George Klein show recently was invited back on the show at the weekend, but on arrival, was told that she has been banned from all future Sirius shows.

It is alleged that the banning order came from “up on high”.

Rumours are that the lords of the manner were not happy that her event “A Nightof a Thousand Stars” which is not EPE run was getting too much publicity.

EER have contacted Suzanna Leigh and EPE for a response. A spokesman for Suzanna confirmed that she has indeed been banned from appearing on Elvis Radio but we have yet to have a response from EPE.

Go to Suzanna Leigh's event site here
http://www.night-of-a-thousand-stars.com/indexa.htm

SOUNDS LIKE TYPICAL EPE..WANTS THE WHOLE CAKE.. :roll:

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:35 pm 
Site Admin

Smells like jealously....really.

Post subject: I love Suzanna!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:16 am 
Sun Dial

That sounds pretty petty to me, too. If she'd said something bad about Elvis or done anything to harm him, I would understand. But she is doing just the opposite, bringing favorable attention to him. This is a cheap shot. :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda, That is just why probably she has been banned :(

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:14 am 
Site Admin

A cheap shot for sure Wanda Mc and Wanda I completely agree with you in that it definitely does smell like jealously to me too. :( You know I find it sadly ironic that even now, 30 years later it seems like there are STILL some people that are vying(spitefully so as it seems like in this situation :roll: :( )for attention pertaining to Elvis. :roll: :( Is there no end?? :?: :? :roll: Suzanna really doesn't derserve to be treated this way. Her event is only trying to bring more positivity and light to Elvis' good name and for this she's being punished somehow?????? :?: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:41 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:14 pm 
Site Admin

I went to Suzzana's site, e-mailed to her what I thought and encouraged her that she didn't need Sirus Radio to shine. She e-mailed back - it would be nice if you all were inclined to send her an e-mail too- It had to be a maddening thing to be "banned" off Elvis Radio for pete sake! It is beyond me-I guess they were mad because they didn't get a piece of the pie??? Or didn't think of it first? Or maybe because so many of "his" women were involved? Perhaps his ex-wife was a little miffed at the thought? I don't know, just kind of struck me a bit like jealously immediately-and not just the fact of not being in on the $ end of it. I said to Suzzana that I hoped they filmed it all as it would be a great dvd and people would sure love to see it on tv as well! Bye, wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

mob job.furthermore they're using Elvis name.. :evil:
I wonder how Mr. G. Klein is feeling to be a part of this.. :roll:

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:39 pm 
Site Admin

Well, apparently George had her on at an earlier time and then she came up with this idea, got it all together and he was going to have her back on-but EPE stepped in and said no way-Sirus Radio is located on their property and through Graceland etc;...so he had to abide by their request...no way! I guess it mainly must be because it is not "sanctioned" through EPE and they don't have a piece of the pie? I don't really know but I hope that the whole thing comes off really big and is a great event and out draws the heck out of things! I think that Elvis would wish that too. He would be pissed.wjh

Post subject: Hmmm...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:09 am 
Sun Dial

Wanda JH wrote:

Quote:
I guess they were mad because they didn't get a piece of the pie??? Or didn't think of it first? Or maybe because so many of "his" women were involved? Perhaps his ex-wife was a little miffed at the thought?

Hmmm...didn't think of that! :? Could be any or all of the above. But as Sue said, how can EPE let out so much trash-talk uncontested, then ban Suzanna because she came up with this fabulous idea and planned it w/o them?

And Wanda JH, I'm glad you emailed Suzanna and gave her your support. If I can find the site, I'll do the same. :)

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next