It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Ann Margret video interview
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:20 am 
Phoenix

This is a video of an interview with Ann Margret - not sure if it has been posted before but this is the first time I came across it so thought I would share :wink:

http://www.elvis.com.au/presley/music/a ... elvis.html

Vera

Post subject: Interview
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:47 am 
Sun Dial

I sense a caring and a genuine love and protectiveness of Elvis from Ann-Margret that I don't often hear, even from those "closest" to him, including Priscilla. There seems to be an anger that she quietly suppresses about the things that have been said about Elvis, like she would really like to blow the lid off of certain things but won't out of respect for him. I really like her, and I can see where they were kindred spirits -- the love of family, genuine kindness for others in general, the privacy, etc. And I can see why he cared for her, even after the romance ended.

And I appreciate her wanting FOR HIM to be acknowledged publicly for what he had accomplished in his life as opposed to the media dissection he generally got. There Elvis was saying no one would remember him, and Ann-Margret saying I wanted him to get that satisfaction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:58 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I agree with you very much, Wanda Mc, ....very touching (Ann-Margret still looks sooooo young and beautiful!! :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:13 pm 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
Yes, indeed! :D I admire Ann for defending Elvis and being a great friend too! :D

I do also Sue! :D You can hear, see and feel how much she cares about her precious friend here. :D Bless her for being "one of the good ones" just like our dear Wanda. :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:38 pm 
Site Admin

:D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:37 pm 
Thank You Sue for bringing this Back Up, I have always wanted to Hear Anne-Margrets Thoughts on her Memory's of Elvis. I'm so Proud of her in how she Stood Up for Elvis, and didn't tell of her Relationship with Elvis. I truly do Believe that she Knew and Loved and Cherished Elvis The Man!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:29 pm 
Site Admin

Most definitely agree with what both you and sweet FairyTale have said here dear Sue!! :wink: :D Ann's love for Elvis the precious little boy from Tupelo as opposed to Elvis Presley the IMAGE is so very easy to see, and so is that absolutely electrifying and sizzling on-screen chemistry the two of them shared in "Viva Las Vegas!" :wink: :D :D :love: Every time I watch this movie, I can't help but wish it was me with Elvis singing that light-hearted and fun song "The Lady Loves Me." :wink: :P :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:28 pm 
:lol: :lol: :lol: I have always felt the same way, I never like to see Elvis with any Women, because I never had My Chance! :D :bouncy: :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:41 am 
Site Admin

:lol: :wink: :P :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:50 am 
Site Admin

Thank you so much Sue my dear angel for saying that you can understand where I was coming from and that you can also relate to how I feel about the song from "Viva Las Vegas too!!" :wink: :P :)

Page 1 of 3 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next