It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:04 am 
Sun Dial

He really did have some beautiful people around him. People he KNEW he could trust and confide in. This is comforting to me because I am always so sad when I hear about how many people took advantage of him. The more I learn of him the more I love him. What an extraordinary man he really was. He was devoted, loving, kind and so magical. I just adore the essence of who he was. I wish there was a potent Elvis dust that could be sprinkled throughout the world, so that whoever it touched would become as kind and loving as Elvis was. What a better world we would have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:04 am 
Sun Dial

That was an interesting interview. I guess the last comment about Elvis getting as old as he wanted to get kind of bothers me, though. Don't you think he would've loved being around to see Lisa grow up and to play with grandchildren? I'm 49 and I don't feel old. I know he had all kinds of health problems, but w/o those I think he would've grown old gracefully. I think some people feel that he was so much the embodiment of youth and vitality that they can't imagine him not being young. But I remember an interview I saw online with Lisa talking to (I think) Diane Sawyer, and Diane said that he would be 73 and she asked Lisa, "Can you imagine?" and Lisa said, "Yeah, I can," with a smile on her face

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:44 pm 
Our Wanda June as said that Elvis wouldn't look to much different at 73 as he did at 42, because of his fine features. I have seen one Photo someone did and put online once and it was really good, Elvis still looked fairly young in the face but with white hair like his daddy.

Last edited by FairyTale on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Page 2 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2