It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Wilkerson quotes-
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:02 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, thanks for posting that! I haven't read these things and it's great that they are talking and saying true things-I hope they all get fed up and furious with this newest layer of dirt being kicked up and they "hose it down" with goodness and love! Thank heaven for these people who are brave enough to face those other "boys" who apparently are like a dying rat-biting and clawing their last hurrah befor they face their end! I watched the gospel video 2 set thing that came out a few years ago with Suzy-she really liked getting to see and hear "her" boy over her visit with us. And Ed enoch's comments at the end-where he almost quotes Elvis saying, "If we're good boys, and give our lives over to God we'll get to sing with him again." That's not word for word-but he does admit that he didn't enjoy singing with Elvis for hours in the past but he'd like to be there to do it again now. I was glad to see that from him-real tears and real emotion now that he knows and understands-as Elvis would say, "He knows now, and it's alright." wjh

Post subject: Re: John Wilkinson - Thoughts on Elvis
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:03 am 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
Quote:
He was a pioneer in happiness. His music could make you laugh or cry, scream and yell, or dance. He gave us the right to shoot for the top. Elvis was a man for all seasons, a man for all people. In all of my years in show business I have never met a more compassionate, caring man in my life. He showed me the value of humility, and he learned me that we have to learn from our mitakes, as well as from our triumphs. His music was for everybody: for little kids and their grandparents. Elvis showed us the true meaning of love. If one of his friends was in need, he'd be there. People know that Elvis was not just the greatest star that ever stepped on a stage, but he as also a generous, compassionate, caring human being. He was happy when other people were happy. You could see the look on his face when he gave somebody totally unexpected as a present.

John said it all so perfectly with everything he said above :D Thanks so much for sharing the whole interview with us Sue. :D It was very interesting to read and I've always liked John and felt that he was really was one of Elvis's TRUE friends. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:25 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

WONDERFUL JOHN WILKINSON! He transpires real love for Elvis.

Thank you Sue-Lenora, for this beautiful interview! :P :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: Re: John Wilkinson - Thoughts on Elvis
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:34 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Reviving for anyone that has not read of yet! :)

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]