It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Linda
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:59 pm 

LINDA THOMPSON - Elvis was an enormously loving parent. I was with Lisa from the time she was four years old until she was nine years old. Every summer Elvis and I would have Lisa. Every Christmas she would come and spend time with us. We spent a lot of time with her. Elvis gave her, I think, the one thing that is vital for a parent to give to a child, and that is unequivocal love. She knew, unequivocally, that her daddy absolutely adored her. Elvis was not always right. He was not always as strict as he should have been. He was not always as lenient as he should have been. But he was always, always as loving as he should have been. He let Lisa Marie know every waking moment how much he loved her. He had no hesitation, no qualms about saying, "Your daddy loves you so much," and he would get tears in his eyes telling her. You know, Lisa was just this little kid; she soaked it up. She knew that her daddy adored her. He would laugh with her. He was very physically demonstrative in his affection, which is also very important. He was really a loving, wonderfully doting parent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:39 pm 
Site Admin

I think Linda hit it right on the money with everything she said here. :D They were both so very blessed to have one another. :D NEVER could it be doubted for one minute how very much the two of them loved each other. :D :wink: What a pair they were together too! :wink: :P :D Thank you so much sweet Di for posting this for us. :D
ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:37 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, this is beautiful! I'll put it on Lisa's pages on ELC website.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]