It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: why did his dad say the autopsy remain closed for 50 years
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:24 am 
his fans adore him we were shut out that isn't right. does anyone have any hint what they found that was so important they kept out of our lives.

Post subject: shut out
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:24 pm 
Site Admin

I don't know either, but it must have been something that his father didn't want to deal with and maybe something that he felt no one needed to know. Perhaps because if it had been open to the press, public etc; there were videos of the actual autopsy and you know they'd have been "out there" for anyone to buy and do with what ever...that would have been the ultimate humilation in my opinion, for Elvis' body to be viewed in that way. And you know it would have if they could get it. Also, why put Lisa through that or his fans? And too, Vernon may have had other reasons-whatever. I think he discovered just how much his son had kept from him regarding his health and it was shocking to him and more than he could handle or deal with and there would have been on going questions, trying to answer them, dealing with the press and the fans...plus the questions of why no one did anything etc: and why would Elvis do that etc; and it would have been worse than what was already out there. So in his way, Vernon made the best decision for everyone. There was no need for anyone to know any more than they already did...the rest was very personal, private and totally Elvis' problems and he had dealt with them the best he knew how...choosing to keep things quiet and secret and to sheild his fans and his family so his father, kept his wishes by asking the files to be closed and the judge said, 50 years. That in it's self was a great honor to Elvis, only important people get that kind of deal-he was right up there with Presidents and leaders of the world. He would have shook his head in wonder and bewilderment as well as been very grateful and humble. I don't feel "shut out" but I have lots of questions that won't be answered in my lifetime. So be it. It was Elvis' choice and his father continued the decision his son had made. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:58 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
There was no need for anyone to know any more than they already did...the rest was very personal, private and totally Elvis' problems and he had dealt with them the best he knew how...choosing to keep things quiet and secret and to sheild his fans and his family so his father, kept his wishes by asking the files to be closed and the judge said, 50 years

I can understand Elvis & his father wanting to keep Elvis' health issues private. Unfortunately, some with ignorance or little integrity chose to fill in the gaps with lies, saying that he died of a prescription drug ovedose. And this has spread thru the media so much that most of the world believes the lies.
Thankfully, Maia & Wanda are helping to get the truth out there.

Post subject: The media and selling the news
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:08 pm 
Site Admin

Unfortuantly the media will ALWAYS go with the most ear and eye catching piece of the puzzle regardless of what the truth might be-they will twist and turn it to fit the news main goal-grab listeners,watchers and readers and sell, sell, sell. That's the name of the game now as well as then. Even when the reports came back from 3 different labs saying that the drugs in his system were in the prescribed amounts and DID NOT KILL HIM OR STOP HIS HEART and that it was heart DISEASE and blocked artries that caused the heart began to beat irratically so that blood ceased to reach his brain very quickly and he passed out and died as do millions of people on earth. If he wasn't who he was, it would have probably been called "natural causes"...but that book had come out, the media was slobbering and drooling for more and when he died, they attacked like wolves on a sheep, mercilessly and from every possible angle. And when those lab reports came out...did any one of the media bother to speak up and say hey, we were not quite accurate here-he didn't die from a drug overdose after all. Nope, very little was ever said about that...though there were then and are now a FEW in the media who have changed the wording to say he died from heart failure...but not that many and certainly not LOUDLY enough...after all, that wouldn't cause the salacious feeders to tune in, would it? I personally called Rivera and told his people I needed to speak to him and I did-but he was not interested-he had already received his "blessing" from his pile of pills...he got a bigger audience and became "someone" to reckeon with...but he will get his eventually-and his children will have to live with it. That's his karma.
I don't know if any one will pick up my book and want to say anything about it in the media-the interview section has lots of things in it, straight from Elvis' memory and out of his mouth...nothing "gawd awful enough" most likely though, because I don't think Elvis did many really awful things...I'm sure he had lots of fun, but as far as doing something the media would have loved to hear about-nope. Didn't hear nothing like that-even when he "let down his guard" and told things that we both laughed at until we were silly....they weren't anything that many other guys have done, wished they could do or plan to do in the future... Elvis was a normal young male who just happened to be in a position where females threw themselves at him-he said it got so he had to learn how to say no without hurting their feelings and mostly he "just ran faster than they did" as often as he could... And he "finally grew out of all of that" and I believe he was being truthful. If his life and all it's "stains" were held up to some of the very ones who love to trash him, it would be less "stained" than theirs-I'd bet on that. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:34 am 
THEN WHY WANDA IS PRISCILLA STILL SAYING THAT HE DIED OF DRUG OVERDOSE? SHE EVEN SAID IT AT THE REHILBLATION CLINIC SHE SPOKE AT? SHE HAS TO KNOW TO ABOUT WHAT THE LAB TESTS SAID? BARB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:03 pm 
I HOW I DO KNOW!! MY OWN REAL THOUGHTS I WELL NOT PRINT! :? BARB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:29 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

All this is so strange... I would like to be able to understand, but I'm not.

But, again, I'm happy thinking that Lisa Marie KNOWS who his father was, and, to me, this is the most important thing in the family story, because
she is the next high quality link of this chain. :D She has the legacy, spiritual and fisically.

I'm sure we'll hear a lot of good from her!.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]