It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: chat with priscilla
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:59 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

It was great. We were in the chatroom with ten members , one administrator, one moderator and her.

The chat was slowed down to give her the benefit of not being overwhelmed by questions. She did not see all our questions because the mod choose them typed them for her and then she saw them and aswered. It would have bveen much better will it have been a direct chat. I'm sure everyone would have been very polite and nice to her. Afterwards the mod said all the questions were good ones and none was considered to be deleted but there were just TOO MANY.

I specially woke up and man I used all my typing skills i have being a secretary and I had prepared 12 real fine questions and only 3 of me passed trough and she did answer them like we know her. Very polite, but not revealing anything new really.

I also did go to the chat with no great expectations neither

I give you an idea of her answers and my questions and some others.

First of all I asked her if she read our messages on the forum and she said yes she did and it surprised her how we all interact, she could learn a few things here.

Someone asked her if she still spends the night at Graceland.

She doesn't. They have meals there with family and sometimes stay very late but then go elsewhere because tours start pretty early the next morning.

When you enter Graceland, what are your feelings.
I cant say it is hard to visit Graceland because there were many happy times there. It is certainly bittersweet.
Graceland is filled with memories, when i go back it feels like i never left. It is like elvis is still there. His spirit is certainly felt.

My question

What was the funniest thing you and elvis ever did and what did he do to cheer you up when you were sad.

They once dressed up with Halloween as a very old couple, way beyond their age and they went to several family members for trick or treat and they did not recognise them until they came at vernon's house and we almost have him fooled until elvis started laughing so hard he could not keep a straight face.

He liked to make her laugh with making lots of funny faces.

Someone asked her if she ever saw the house again in Bad Nauheim
she said she was there some 8 years ago and the house still looked pretty much the same only made more beautiful.

Also a question of mine:

At the moment of your marriage could you both foresee that your lovestory would be subject to lots of books, films and tv series??

and she told they never tought of that possibility. She only regrets that so many books give a total wrong insight in their relationship.

It was one with lots of laughter and good days she said. It surprises her how many people try to change their history. Even people who never knew them as a couple discuss their love life and that makes her mad.
She said that she and elvis were very private about their relationship . Little was told about it to anyone. And now everyone seems to know everything.

She would like to write another book and asked herself we had some suggestions:

most of the fans were intrested in a make up advice book with her own make up range to accompany it.

I told her i was more intrested in a book about her daily life being Mrs Presley: like how was a normal day at Graceland. What did you do. What were your tasks being mistress of the house. Did you cook yourself. What did you do to keep yourself busy when he was working. Did you go daily to the hairdresser and who did your make up etc , etc, that would be nice to read.

a lot of people gave her congratulations for keeping elvis memory alive and saved graceland. She responded very modest but happy.

I want to thank you all for supporting Graceland and its staff. It is truly a labor of love for everyone

there was only a good question of someone:

when you first met elvis , did you ever had the feeling you would end up marrying him?

I never taught about marrying elvis when i first met him he was very concerned about his career and where he stood with the public

another one: how do you manage to still look that gorgeous:

I never lay in the sun anymore, I haven't for years.
This is the numer one don't. I don't smoke and seemed to be on a constant diet. I make sure I do some form of exercise. My latest is dance. I love to dance.

At the hand she started talking herself about the upcoming book of Jerry Schilling:

She said:

I think his book gives an insight of a very special time. I really want to support him on a job very well done and with such compassion.

she ended the chat with the folowwing:

Thank you all for joining me today. This has been fun. I'll feel like I'll know you and hope you will continue to support the site. I'm looking forward to chatting again.

I think it is incredible that young kids also still recognize his talent and i am thankful for the millions of fans that still support him. He has the most loyal fan base I have ever seen.

that is more or less the content of the chat.

there were also questions about her bedlinnen etc but i did not read them that attentfully because they do not intrest me.

Your reflections on the above would be great.

Nadine (riley)

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:02 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
First of all I asked her if she read our messages on the forum and she said yes she did and it surprised her how we all interact, she could learn a few things here.

Nadine, excuse me if I missed something along the way, but I don't quite understand what forum are you talking about. Can't imagine it's ELC's. Is this a forum in her website? Could you tell me more about it?

Thank you, in advance and for sharing with us the resume of that chat.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:38 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, it was a chat i was being invited to on her own website.

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:49 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, Nadine!

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]