It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 5 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:03 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:44 pm 
Site Admin

This is a nice picture of the two of them together as you said dear Sue but one thing has always bugged me about it. This picture was taken(from what I've heard) immediately after the funeral of one of Ginger's relatives. I've just never understood why someone would want to be taking a picture of them at a time like this?? :?: :? :roll: Unless I'm wrong about the events that took place at the time this picture was taken?? :? :? If I am right about what was going on when this was taken, how could Ginger be looking so happy after someone's funeral??? :?: :? :roll: In any case, I do thank you for posting it for us Laurie. :D :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:55 am 
Site Admin

I think it was after the funeral. Elvis briefly mentioned that her grandfather had died, he went with her to the funeral and that he "lost it" at the gravesite. He sounded choked up when he said that-but I didn't ask him anything, in fact I changed the subject as he already had enough to be upset about. He went because she wanted him to go, and so did her mother-he did say that. It seemed to me that he was trying to keep everyone happy at that time, doing things that surprised me such as being involved with her family, etc; more than he used to do. I think he truly missed having "family" after being with Priscilla's and then Linda's and then as he put it "ever thing kinda fell apart on me". I don't think he had been to many funerals of any kind since his mother died and I kind of think that might have been the first graveside one he attended since her death. He looks like he had been shook up in that picture-I'm sure that he wouldn't have wanted to pose for it-after all, it was a private thing and he was there strictly to comfort his girlfriend in her time of "need". It most likely was a photographer as they "followed him around every chance they found and some were always lurking in "the bushes" as he put it. He said several times, "It's gettin' harder and harder to do anything that isn't made public record." And it sure was. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:34 pm 
I was completely puzzled about the expression on Elvis's face in that picture. He looks torn. I thought, "Is he happy or sad or fed up here or what?" Thank you for helping explain the mystery to me, ladies.

I'm sad that Elvis couldn't do anything that wasn't made public record, Wanda. People just took and took and took from him, including his privacy. :(

If you get a chance, Wanda, I'd love to know: were you often sad for him while he was still alive? Did he let you show sympathy for him, or was he just toughing things out all the time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:47 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks to Mari and Wanda for giving the background re the above photo. I had no idea what the setting there had been. And it surely does explain Elvis' expression, in particular his eyes. They look a little puffy, probably due to having been crying earlier.

I have to say, I do hope that the real motive for asking Elvis to come was to help him feel like part of Ginger's family and not for publicity's sake. I have heard negative rumors about her mother, but as I do not know her I try not dwell on what makes the rumor mill since it might not be true. But I can not help but wonder. There were so many in Elvis' life who took advantage of him. I guess it's hard not to be suspicious at times.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:52 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I take the stand to bring Light and Love backwards to the time of that funeral and Elvis-Ginger-family's presence there. (Just at the second of taking this attitude, a big white butterfly appeared in front of me in my garden!).

We have the potential to gather negative thoughts expressed around us -even rumors- and to "bath" them in LIGHT and LOVE, thus "cleansing" a whole lot of negative from the environment. If we persistently try to do it in any kind of scenary we may be, we'll be working steadily for the others and for ourselves at the same time.

Everything we build on LOVE, even diminute things, add. We know we are expossed to many negative stuff due our love and interest for Elvis' soul. We, as individuals and as a group, are in a great position to take things to a higher point. I invite you to a reflexion on all this. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:58 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
We, as individuals and as a group, are in a great position to take things to a higher point. I invite you to a reflexion on all this.

This kind of attitude creates expansion into all directions! And it is surely possible to act and think according to that! Amanda, thank you for reminding us !!!!!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:48 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:56 pm 
I know it wouldn't have been hard for me at all to have Loved Elvis The Man, because when he was at home and not on the stage that's who he was just Elvis The Man. I have always looked beyond the Image anyway, its a Real Shame that the Love that Elvis wanted to Freely give to a Women was always Blocked because of a Image. :( FairyTale!

Page 3 of 5 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next