Page 5 of 5 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:54 pm 
Site Admin

:D :D :wink:

Post subject: Help with credit card Machine
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:23 am 
Tiger

First, elvislightedcan.free-forums.org probably isnt the right website to post this. Sorry, but im desperate. You users seem to be proficient with computer related equipment. We have a credit card terminal and everything was working perfect until we went from roadrunner cable to DSL. Our credit card machine now will NOT connect through ethernet..only dial up. We have checked our router that it is plugged into and the port is flickering so we know its connected. All of our desktops connect to the internet all day long without problems .Anyone have any ideas!?!? Thanks in advance! http://www.carpet-cleaning-lasvegas.com

Post subject: Re: Ginger Alden interview
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:27 pm 
Site Admin

Sorry, this is not the place to ask- this site was made by a professional; they are not available to us further. If anyone else wishes to answer your post- they will.
your post will be deleted as this is a spiritual site dedicated to Elvis Presley and
his legacy left for his fans to enjoy. It is not a place for ads regarding anything else. Good luck! Tech stuff can be insanely frustrating.
wjh
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:08 pm 
Flame

Quote:
I think it was after the funeral. Elvis briefly mentioned that her grandfather had died, he went with her to the funeral and that he "lost it" at the gravesite. He sounded choked up when he said that-but I didn't ask him anything,

When I read it the first time. I found it why this moment in time take place. I think he saw something that day.

I think he had a premonition that day. He made his will, and to secure his beloved home 'Graceland' to Priscilla. If something happen Priscilla will take care of everything.

When you understand his illness at the time, and his doctors say they had no hope to getting well after all these years.

Even he had a recording session in February 1977 and didn't go.

He made five more tours, and the CBS special because he care of his fans.

And he spent the last weeks with his daughter because she was the love of his life.

Last edited by Liliane on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:08 pm 
Site Admin

I think you are right Liliane, he looked like he "lost it" in the photos. He in his lifetime had so many people/relatives die, some in sudden and awful ways and he would go with his family to the funeral. His mom's was the one that really opened a wound in his heart though and probably any he went to after that would break open that wound too, making it harder on him. He knew then he had serious health issues, but he still had some hope for getting better. It just wasn't meant to be- I still think that perhaps he had to leave here as he did, in order to make his mark on the people of this planet in a stronger and more lasting way. And also to bring more interest in the spiritual quest we all have, even if we aren't all aware of having it... Losing Elvis Presley so young, left a mark that can not be
erased or removed in any way from the entire world because his music is here
forever. He spoke of the spoken and sung word of human kind being "out there
in space" forever and ever. He said something about there possibly being life
on other planets, and some day the words we speak now here on earth in whatever language will one day be picked up and played on some other world
by some other living person/creature whatever they might refer to themselves
as being...and they would listen and marvel over what it might mean. He sure was a dreamer...thinker ...and came up with some remarkable ideas. Not too
long ago I heard some people talking on television about the same thing...only they were more technical than he...the ideas expressed were the same.
Have a great day,
wjh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:18 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I know just what Elvis went through and how every other Funeral he went to after he Lost his Mom, just Brought all of that Sad and Awful Time Back. When I Lost my Cousin Suddenly and at only 42 years old, I to like Elvis didn't want to Live any more. She was not on my Favorite Cousin but more like my Sister, and when I ad to go to another Funeral it was like going through Death of my Cousin all over again. :(

Page 5 of 5 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5