It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 4 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:01 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:D

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:56 pm 
Site Admin

:D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:26 pm 
Thank God she was there, and let Elvis be Elvis. I it would of not been easy not to Cry, when Elvis Cried. I'm so Glad that Nurse was welling to let Elvis be that Little Boy again from Tupelo, and not put him down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:13 am 
Site Admin

FairyTale wrote:
Thank God she was there, and let Elvis be Elvis. I it would of not been easy not to Cry, when Elvis Cried. I'm so Glad that Nurse was welling to let Elvis be that Little Boy again from Tupelo, and not put him down.

AMEN dear FairyTale!! :wink: :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:14 am 
Sun Dial

That letter from the nurse put a big lump in my throat. I feel so bad for him in that story. :cry: I am imagining his whole world crashing in on him. When I see the videos such as Elvis and Priscilla riding horses together at Graceland, he looks SO happy. I can just picture that poor man looking back into what used to be and having to realize each day that it no longer exists. I wonder if he could talk to any of the MM about what he was feeling. Maybe, Charlie or Jerry. I can't imagine having to go out in public being whom he was and just having to suck it up. I wear my emotions right across every inch of my face (hence my worry lines across my forehead) and no matter what I do I am readible like a book. I just can't imagine having to suck it up like he did. Quite a guy.

Wow, was he ever a bear when he woke up! Yikes, he REALLY needed his coffee first. I do understand about the light in his blue eyes because I have pale blue eyes and the light hurts my eyes too, but I wouldn't have wanted to have been that nurse when he said "Who the GD hell are you?" Ha ha. :lol:

My heart would have broken if I was that nurse and found a white rose on my nightstand. She was much more professional than I would have been. I would have cried my eyes out. How sweet that she curled up next to him so that he could sleep. I would have forgotten my professionalism at that point. Oh, did I just say that? :oops:

That poor guy. He had so many people around him, yet he REALLY was so lonely. How can the average person really understand genius like his though? I don't know, the more I read the more I feel so, so sad for him. I am SO happy that I have Wanda's book though because I can feel how happy he was when he was joking around with someone he felt was normal and treated him that way too. It's funny, just yesterday I was You Tubing Elvis and I watched one with the Beatles talking about their meeting with Elvis. I found it quite fitting that Ringo called the MM Sycophants. It was quite interesting to hear their take on that meeting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:12 am 
Site Admin

My heart is in complete accord with your wonderful post above dear Laura! You have such a great way with words and expressing yourself. :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:54 am 
Sun Dial

Well thank you Miss MaryInTheMorning. :) I am a deep thinker and the way I write shows that. Tell me that's not a Capricorn way of being. Ha ha. :lol:

I just hope my long windedness doesn't bore everyone here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:29 pm 
Site Admin

Well you are very welcome Miss Laura!! :wink: :P :D Your deep thinking and the beautiful way in which you write "fer sure" shows the Capricorn in you! :wink: :P :lol: :D Laura my dear friend, please have no worries whatsoever about long windedness here--especially not where I'm concerned!! :wink: :P :lol: :D If you've got a year or two you could read some of things I've posted---and that's how long it would take just to read one of my posts usually!! :wink: :P :lol: :oops: I always enjoy reading everything you post no matter the length! :wink: :P :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:39 pm 
Hey Laurie I don't know if you realise it or not, but Elvis is a Capricorn to. So That might be one reason he wanted you here in ELC, so since he couldn't be with us in the Flesh you could take his Place a Little. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:24 pm 
:( I Feel so Sad for thinking that all Elvis ever wanted is for someone to be there to Comfort him, so he wouldn't feel Alone. Yes Maybe his Mama Babied him, but if you had ever carried Twins like she did and being as Poor as Field Mice like the Presley's were when Elvis and Jessie were Born. It was a Very Right and Natural thing for Glady's to do, she felt very Sad but Happy at the same time that at Least she still had one Baby to Love. So she was going to make sure that this Baby, and Child was never Afraid and never Alone. So That's why it took a very Special Women, to have been welling to Sacrifice, alot of her time to give that Special Love and Attention Elvis Needed. I'm so Glad at Least this Nurse Was Willing to Give to Elvis, want all the other Women in his Life wasn't Willing to Give to Him. :(

Page 3 of 4 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next