It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 4 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:34 am 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and comments here! Fascinating to read from so many members! :) :D

Quote:
My heart would have broken if I was that nurse and found a white rose on my nightstand. She was much more professional than I would have been. I would have cried my eyes out. How sweet that she curled up next to him so that he could sleep. I would have forgotten my professionalism at that point. Oh, did I just say that?

My heart and soul is in so much resonance with all you said in your post, Laura specially the above paragraph - totally understood! Heartbreaking :cry: and this special, beautiful man of ours! Thank God she was there for him!

You are very welcome dear Sue, and like you my heart is in complete accord with what our sweet Laura said in her post---especially in the paragraph as you quoted above! It was so heartbreaking :cry: but thank God this nurse was able to be there for our precious guy at a time when he so truly needed it!

Sweet FairyTale you have once again managed to echo the feelings in my own heart with your beautiful and loving words!! :wink: :D :D :love: Thank you so much my dear friend!! :wink: :D :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:21 pm 
:hello: :love: :love:

Post subject: Re: Letter '1981 nurse staying with Elvis
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:40 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I Think this Should be Saved so People will know, how it Hurt Elvis so Much to Lose Any One He Loved in his Life. :hug:

Page 4 of 4 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4