It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:43 am 
Sun Dial

Thank you, it suppose to be the queen of Sheba.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:55 am 
Sun Dial

I'm agree Sue, and some people said that black ladies can't be beautiful so... :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:25 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

What !! :shock: that's bull s..t.. :x actually they are mostly physically fit and perfectly proportioned in body,along with a gracefull neck and head form..if we are talkin here about the physical features of African people..always good looking with a bright smile, never mind what standart minds would say Kenya.. :wink:other than this,beautiful souls can come, in any form and shape..hugs

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:44 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I always felt attraction for the Queen of Sheba and in my family there's a current joke when one of us -woman- shows proud and calmly, freshly I would say, her power and dominion over circunstances, receiving with naturality all the benefits from it. Then she is called "Queen of Sheba" -Reina de Saba in Spanish! :P

I love your Avatar too, Kanya! It fits your own beauty in face and soul.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:50 pm 
Site Admin

When I was 18 I met a young lady who was 23 and had come to Okmulgee University from Southern Africa. She was so beautiful I was jealous! Tall, graceful, a smile that was bright as the sun and warm loving friendly. She helped me with some books because I didn't have enough money to buy two of them (I was going to be a Vet) and she let me use her books which were used also but I couldn't find any used ones to buy. Her brother had come over the year before and he gave her his books. Back then college wasn't free to anyone-and you had to have really good grades for a scholarship and then sometimes had to have someone to back you to get in. I went for a short while and then had to quit as I couldn't work, get to classes and study-and I was paying rent $40.00 a month (seemed a fortune then). Anyway, she went on to school because her brother dropped out, got a job and helped her get an education. The last I heard she went back to So. Africa to help people raise their animals properly, in the hope they would be able to become self sufficient and prosper some. Her goal was to serve her community and that's what she did. Her name was Tashma-that's all I remember of it-I had never known a black person until I met her-and she was so good to me, I was so naive growing up, didn't have a clue about racist things until I went to Muskogee, Ok. as a teen. What an eye opener that was-I was appaled and embarrased my cousins royally because I insisted on sitting on the "wrong" side of the cafe, drank out of the "wrong" fountains and demanded service when the waitress would ignore me for "bucking the system" as I was told. Anyway, I found more truth from those being segregated than I did those who were disrespecting "freedom for all"! I love that avatar and I saved a copy for my desktop-when Elvis ain't here Ms. Sheba will be! I wonder if I could insert him in there too? Maybe wearing one of his "outlandish" stage costumes.... He was said to be "prone to outlandish displays in costume" on stage. On a radio broadcast by some dingbat who didn't have a clue about the man! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:18 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Little may imagine Tashma right now, the homage you has just rendered to her, Wanda! It's great! :P :P

Is it not amazing how a cultural segregational pattern can be overcome? It is so much easier a natural convivence in peace like History has known many times, before some crazy-hungry of power mind inoculates poison in un-steady minds or by force. :roll:

We'll know the time and place where we will be really brothers, each one to each other, and I feel it is not so far away... :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:21 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

"If I Can Dream"... I choose the dream I love most of all and the new Humanity is what I'm dreaming of right now, with all my heart, mind and soul. And this is a very sincere statement.

I really believe each of us has the capability to create the conditions for it to happen. I invite you, everybody that may read this and feels something stirring inside while doing it, to focus on that true possibility. What a beautifully determinated army we would be...! :P :P :P

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:58 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

RIGHT ON, AMANDA!!!!!!!! :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:47 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:P :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:22 am 
Site Admin

AMEN SWEET AMANDA!!! :D :D

Page 2 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next