It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: from Mike Wright
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:21 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Wanted to get back with you on tis i went to the website and all the side links were all there and worked great, hope everyone else has no ploblems with it anymore , it is a wonderful website and every elvis fan should be able to view all links on this one, and to june hill you were blessed to have a friend that trusted you, i do beleive he knew more than anyone or doctor knew, he knew what was coming up, and wanted to do as much as he could before his time was up here on this earth, but his spirit is strong and you can feel it when you listen to him sing, the 70's was one of the best times for elvis, yet he knew time was catching up with him ,and wanted to give his all, no he did not want to leave us, and we did not want him to go either, but when god calls your name, he had no choice but to go, but no more pain for elvis and no more feeling lonely, he is with the one who created him, god knew what he was doing when he put elvis here with us, and knew when he would be calling him back home, thank you elvis, and to god you really done a wonderful job, when you have someone like elvis here just think of what god is like, so full of love for peolpe, and his devotion to god, he did it, and his job here was finished on august 16th 1977, the pain and worries are over, and he is with god now, we try to wonder why so short of time he was here, but god knows that answer,elvis your body needed the rest, ad god knew that you done your best, ansd heard your cries and prayes, your prayers were answered, , thank you elvis, to the one who sent ths email to me, want to thank you, i have been there before , but was lead there today, thank you, mike wright.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:19 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yours are heartfelt words and can be easily shared. Thank you for expressing them, Mike. :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:56 pm 
Site Admin

Mike you're beautiful words spoke directly to my heart and expressed exactly what I feel in it too. :D Thank you for sharing them. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:05 pm 
Site Admin

Mike, thank you for posting, it's nice to have new view points and thoughts to go with the great things and people on this Website. Welcome! Come back please. wjh

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]