It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Elvis and the Unicorn
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:42 pm 
Site Admin

I received the following e-mail:

Quote:
I was very pleased to have found your site. It was a very nice idea to have written on the spiritual dimensions of Elvis's personality. However, reading through articles on the sight, there were somethings that I couldn't clarify.I was hoping a few questions would do the trick.
Somewhere, among your writings you compared Elvis to a unicorn whom was being hunted for it's horn by wicked and selfish men. As I understood it Elvis had secret enemies that were envious of him for being very charismatic and they were probably jealous of him for that reason. In relation to that do you think Elvis suffered any psychic attacks ? I would value your opinion on this matter. I'm very sure he was envied by some of the other divine beings of mt Olympus, I know he was and is one of them, the Divine Archetypes of the world soul and consciousness.

Thank you
Eli

I believe that Elvis was extremely sensitive "psychically." He himself referred to it as the "7th Sense." I do not feel that anyone purposefully FOCUSED a "psychic attack" upon him - like a voodoo curse. However, people who have intense wants, desires and expectations from another will unconsciously send that "other" energies trying to control or to take the energy / power they want from them. If one is very sensitive AND ILL PHYSICALLY, this can be a tremendous drain on the one being "vampirized," mentally, emotionally and physically.

Elvis had many such people around him - focusing varying degrees of what they wanted from him - how they wished to control him and the power they felt within him that they wanted for themselves.

Then there was also the ENTIRE WORLD. This man was so incredibly well-known that many people, again unconsciously - drew from him - even those who loved him from a far and would never wish him harm! You CAN love a person to death - if enough people are focusing on you for their own needs - even if those "needs" are love-based. Have you ever had (or know someone who has had) a love relationship (even with a parent), where that person was so focused on "loving" you that you felt drained from it?

Well, Elvis had MILLIONS of people sub-consciously focusing that kind of intense "love" on him - seeing him as the "one" who would emancipate them from disapointed love experiences in their personal lives, jsut through his very existence on the planet.

I beleive that he told Wanda or one of his phone friends that he felt all that focus on him and could not turn it off.

This is true for any famous person, and I believe a big part of why fame can tear a person a part. But Elvis's fame was not just "fame" - it was an intense love from so many - yet we (humanity) really don't know how to truly love. Not in a universal buddah/christ-like way. We love with expectations of FULFILLEMNT, and this is not genuine SPIRITUAL love - not in the fulles sense of the word. So all this haphazard loving with it's ups, downs, bumps and grinds can wreak havoc on the one being "loved" - espcially if millions of people are all focusing it on that person day and night.

Mythically, the Unicorn was "loved to death" by the hunter seeking the powerful properites of his percious horn - thought to contain all the mystical ingredients of a magical life. Only the "virgin" - the one of pure spirit, who could love him for what he truly was, was his safe haven in a dark forest.

Post subject: P.S.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:48 pm 
Site Admin

A postscript on the above....

To balance the equasion, I wish to add that the love Elvis received (and still recieves) from millions of people worldwide is not "wrong." He benefited greatly from it during his lifetime and no doubt still does.

But most love coming from human beings has some aspect of "stickiness" to it - some more than others; and the sticky "I need from you because I love you" adds up when so MANY people are involved.

Yet Elvis felt BLESSED that so many loved him - and he WAS blessed. Dispite the human fraility of it, love is always a blessing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:25 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
To balance the equasion, I wish to add that the love Elvis received (and still recieves) from millions of people worldwide is not "wrong." He benefited greatly from it during his lifetime and no doubt still does.

But most love coming from human beings has some aspect of "stickiness" to it - some more than others; and the sticky "I need from you because I love you" adds up when so MANY people are involved.

Yet Elvis felt BLESSED that so many loved him - and he WAS blessed. Dispite the human fraility of it, love is always a blessing.
_____

I feel that this is important that you added this, Maia!!
Everyone loves according to his capacity to do so, ranging from selfish love to Christ-like love, God's love. And being the Master that El'vis NOW is, there can be no harm for him being loved NOW, that's what I feel! :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:14 pm 
Site Admin

I agree with what you said Maia and also Rainbow Light's post...it helps to explain. Elvis felt the love coming from his fans, liked standing on stage and feeling it but as he became older and his body was weakening, he didn't have the stamina to be up there for so long a time and he felt badly about that. He loved being around people, feeling their energy turned on him and he responded by trying to give back to them from himself. I think this part of him was what kept them so tuned to him, he gave back.
Many people with that inner kind of drawing power don't give back-they take and some do so and don't even know it-that's the vampiring kind of thing. Love is the most powerful emotion in the animal kingdom and that includes us human animals...children have pure love and learn how to handle it depending on their upbringing and surrounding humans. Saddly there is so much cruelty in the world, many people never realize this gift that God has given us all. Some are born to teach this and I think Elvis was one of those-his purpose was to come, to show love to all and to have them focused on him in order to learn something for themselves.
In the end, too many aspects of his career and surrounding circumstances became a heavy load for one whose spirit was so gentle and so trusting-he couldn't handle it all anymore, there was too much outside influence in good and bad ways that kept stress on his body and his mind-and his own need to "fulfill " his obligations even when he should have been taking care of himself. He was driven, and perhaps all the love he felt coming to him was a real comfort when he was on stage infront of those who paid money and their time to come be there to see him. I'm not any expert on any of this, but I was there and I felt it and I was close to him in person several times, and he definitely was different and unique from other people I have ever come across. He was born to do what he did, and I think he did accomplish that purpose-he's the most popular icon in the world today and more and more people are discovering him for the first time-after 30 years!
Thank you Maia and Eli for posting and for the discussion. Very interesting and I loved the story about the Unicorn...so would Elvis, he loved anologies...and said the Bible was full of them so we could understand it better. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:33 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I was listening to Wizard Oberon Zell-Ravenheart speak a few days back on the radio. He wrote a book called "A Wizard's Bestiary" which tells of the history of our mythical creatures and monsters. Anyhow, he insists that the unicorn was actually a horned goat, not a horse and he spent years raising unicorn goats.
Seel link for pictures: http://www.sideshowworld.com/interview-OZ.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:25 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
He was born to do what he did, and I think he did accomplish that purpose-he's the most popular icon in the world today and more and more people are discovering him for the first time-after 30 years!
Thank you Maia and Eli for posting and for the discussion. Very interesting and I loved the story about the Unicorn...so would Elvis, he loved anologies...and said the Bible was full of them so we could understand it better. wjh

Resonating with my feelings also, Wanda!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:32 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:

I was listening to Wizard Oberon Zell-Ravenheart speak a few days back on the radio. He wrote a book called "A Wizard's Bestiary" which tells of the history of our mythical creatures and monsters. Anyhow, he insists that the unicorn was actually a horned goat, not a horse and he spent years raising unicorn goats.
Seel link for pictures: http://www.sideshowworld.com/interview-OZ.html
______

Laurie, thanks for the link!! It's soooo amazing and interesting!!!! :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:25 pm 
Site Admin

This is interesting! I was sent the link to that unicorn site in the same batch of e-mail the unicorn / Elvis question came in!

I wrote a blog on in on Spirit Mythos Ascension Hologram Network:

http://ascensionhologram.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=1459597%3ABlogPost%3A12363

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:36 am 
Site Admin

Sarena wrote:
Quote:
He was born to do what he did, and I think he did accomplish that purpose-he's the most popular icon in the world today and more and more people are discovering him for the first time-after 30 years!

Resonating with my feelings also, Wanda!

Mine as well dear Wanda and sweet Laurie my thanks to you also for posting such an amazing link for us. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:24 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Rare unicorn deer found in Italy:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080611/ap_ ... ly_unicorn

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next