It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:27 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Sue Lenora,

I see you are through a significative trial, one of those for which we will be thankful in our future.

You are pointing above what I believe to be the basics for human individual and collective evolution: FAITH.

I won't speak words from sacred or philosophical books, but from my own experience: Faith permits the manifestation of the resolution of our needs -with great generosity and abundance. We are always projecting what our mind believes. There's the universal law: "Alike attracts alike".

I firmly believe we are part of God, being thus co-creators of Life's conditions, may we be aware of it or not. We are not apart from God, we are ONE with HIM. We are only vessels of HIS substance. In the process of evolution, we grow from the feeling of being alone and lost, to the feeling of ONENESS, with all its consequences.
It's only a matter of CONSCIENCE of BEING.

I wish you and your husband with all my heart, to enjoy the Divine Grace and Abundance of LIFE.

Trillions of Golden Bubbles go to you, my friend.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:57 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you for posting that SueLenora! I wish Elvis could read it-he'd agree 100% because he too studied the Bible and he liked to talk about what that lady put into words so beautifully, so simply and direct and unpreaching as it was. I like to read that kind of religious insight from others. So did Elvis, and he tried to "teach" in that way from the view points of his own feelings.

I hope lots of people will take the time to read you post. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:03 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks Sue for posting the above article. There surely are some wise words of spiritual wisdom contained in it. As I am going through rough waters now in my life, it was very timely for me to read it especially now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:46 am 
Site Admin

My thanks to you as well Sue my dear friend for sharing this with us. :D I too am going through some rather difficult times in my life and it really helped me to read this. As I was reading this, I felt in my heart that this was something that Elvis would have liked to have read so I thank you too dear Wanda for confirming this. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:53 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I'M SO SORRY, SUE!!! (Glups!) :oops: :oops:

By the other side, I'm SO GLAD you are not going through such an ordeal. (I remember being surprised to hear for the first time about "your" husband... :roll: )

Lately I have less time to come to the ELC Forum and probably that day I was too much in a hurry...

I wish that lady the best, as I did to you.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]